[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can girls love girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Can girls love girls?
>>
Only if they're cute.
>>
lesbians don't exist in japan
>>
>>119938119
>all those butch dykes dating 10/10 qties
Why reality is so harsh?
>>119937882
No, it's just a phase, then they marry a proper man and produce children for glorious nipon.
>>
>>119939034
But they aren't producing enough children for glorius nippon
>>
>>119937882
Yes, but they must be careful not to be eaten by invading bears.
>>
>>119939079
That's because the japanese males are too beta.

Glorious nipon will solve this by creating a random semen fertilizer and passing laws that will force woman to at least have one children.

>tfw all the males will have their OR waifus and females will date each other
>>
File: 1369145215108.jpg (99 KB, 400x411) Image search: [Google]
1369145215108.jpg
99 KB, 400x411
>>119939034
>reality
Why acknowledge reality if you don't like what you see? I denounce reality. These lesbians of mine, they don't exist in reality.

Reality is worthless. Drown yourself in fiction and never look back.
>>
>>119937882
2D girls can love anyone, 3DPD can't love at all.
>>
>>119939281
But I have to work.
I don't live in a fancy country with a big nanny state, so I'm obligated to deal with reality.
>>
>>119939455
You die if you work you know.
>>
>>119939491
I'm already dead.
>>
Of course!
>>
>>119937882
No, yuri is by definition not real love, or more accurately, it's training-wheels love.
>>
>>119939680
Nah, even the nips can't agree on what yuri means.
>>
>>119939754
This.

Apparently it's some sort of common phase in female teenagers, like being in a gang from your school and get in fights if you're a male.
>>
>Lesbian double suicide was not uncommon [in Japan] at that time, accounting for around thirty percent of all suicides between 1932 and 1935.
lol
>>
>One musumeyaku in the 1930’s had an affair with a female fan and attempted double suicide with her. The press sensationalized and ridiculed both their relationship and their suicide attempt, encouraging readers to submit satirical songs about the suicide.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.