[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, /a/. You guys hate her because she didn't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Be honest, /a/. You guys hate her because she didn't want to fuck a beta midget.
>>
>>119935754
I don't remember hating her, just an annoyance from time to time.
>>
No. I hated her because she's a shitty duelist.
>>
>>119936069
If your name isn't Aki or Yuzu you're not going to be much of a duelist by default if you're a girl in this franchise.
>>
>>119936069
Mai is a worse duelist but she doesn't get even a fraction of Anzu's hate
>>
>>119935754
She is the mascot why does anyone hate her?
>>
>>119936141
That's because her tits are great.
>>
>>119935754
It's because she's a kleptomaniac.
>>
I don't hate her. I genuinely don't remember her. I remember watching Yu-gi-oh and what not but her existence evades me
>>
>>119936200
Anzu tits's are great too. In fact, every female on the show has great tits
>>
>>119936276
She was the most uninteresting in her group of friends, so that's probably why.
>>
>>119936486
Even more than Honda?
>>
>>119935754
I hated her because she was shit.
>>
No, I hate her cause she won't check my 5
>>
>>119936796
Because you got no five.
>>
>>119936709
Yes. At least he had goofball antics with Jounouchi.
>>
>>119935754
Na but because she has brown hair.
>>
>>119935754
I hated her because I wanted to see card games, not friendship speeches.

And she was useless as fap bait because Mai, Joey's sister, Dark Magician Girl and Kaiba were all sexier.
>>
>>119936953
You forgot fem mokuba
>>
It's because she's not Mai.
>>
>>119937465
Mai can't win a duel to save her life
>>
I fapped to her
>>
>>119937555
Neither can Anzu, but at least Mai is hot.
>>
>>119936953

pleb taste really. She is her own unique hotness.

No love for child hood friends that secretly masturbate to you while waiting for the day you finally acknowledge them.
>>
>>119935754
I never cared for yugi's sex life, I was more concerned about the duels.

Marik best villain.
>>
>>119938561
Anzu likes Atem, not Yugi. The latter is her friend so she cares about him but that doesn't mean Anzu want Yugi's micropenis inside her
>>
she didn't do anything useful.
>>
>>119938656
Making my dick hard is a useful talent.
>>
>>119938561
Yuzu does the childhood friend thing about a million times better and she plays card games.
>>
>>119935754
Wait weren't Yugi and Yami the same size?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.