[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Kamen Rider Gaim of anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What is the Kamen Rider Gaim of anime?
>>
Madoka Magica.
>>
Gaim was Urobutchers best work and nothing will convince me otherwise
>>
It is literally Madoka.
>>
Yugioh Arc-V
>>
>>119900168
A show that was good but is only hated from /krg/ because it just ended? Dunno ask rebbet :^)
>>
>>119900226

I'm in complete agreement. I thought this would be, hands-down, the worst Kamen Rider series of all time. My exact words were:

> "Fruit. Fucking FRUIT. Fuck this show."

I only watched it because Gen's name was attached, and was looking for any excuse to loathe this show. And yet, it was the best Kamen Rider series since W.

My only real complaint was that Kouta was kind of boring, and he kept getting the powerups. He felt like the odd man out, with Micchy, Takatora, Kaito and the other characters seemingly hailing from a different show entirely.
>>
File: banana.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>119900168
KAZURABA KOUTA
>>
>>119900546

The ending felt weirdly 'safe'. I didn't expect Kouta to actually kill Baron, because he'd been doing his best to avoid killing anyone the entire series. Even the people who REALLY, REALLY DESERVED IT.

I felt cheated, somehow. Like, Kaito had really worked for his powerups, but Kouta just had too much stuff to be beaten. By the time Kiwami showed up, Lord Baron must've been exhausted from beating his punk ass.

It just felt like Kaito tried a lot harder, like when they were fighting that Dark Souls-esque battle with Roshuu.
>>
File: KONO BANANA DA.jpg (200 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
KONO BANANA DA.jpg
200 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>119900544
Kouta was still a super improvement over Haruto
>>
>>119900689
Kaito didn't really work for his power ups though. The only one that ever really worked for anything was Takatora. Everyone else got shit handed to them.

Kouta really only got the power ups because he was the odd man out. He wasn't even supposed to be in the game in the first place. Once he got involved he was essentially always forced one step ahead of everyone else in the plot.
>>
>>119900747

Frankly, Wizard was likely the absolute nadir of the neo-Heisei shows. I can't recall a series that was more forgettable.

I do think Gaim seemed to lose some momentum at the end. The Double Melon fight and the Rosshu fight were the best ones of the series, however. Yomi Arms looked great and sufficiently ominous, but it had so little screentime.

Honestly, my very minor complaint with Gaim is that Kouta seems to blunder through the show as a kind of superpowerful Mr. Bean, while everyone is plotting and scheming and grasping at every advantage.

Micchy's plans, for example, are perfectly serviceable - It's just that Kouta is so powerful he simply cannot be brought down.

>>119900780

I can't agree. Kaito starting working with Yggdrasil to get Lemon Energy, and he had to take a drastic step for Lord Baron. Kouta literally has the powerups given to him; Jinba, Kachidoki and Kiwami were all gifts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.