[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anime protag must fight super bad guy but needs training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1421042431405.jpg (80 KB, 641x538) Image search: [Google]
1421042431405.jpg
80 KB, 641x538
>anime protag must fight super bad guy but needs training
>legendary trainer agrees to train them

why doesn't the trainer just fight the bad guy if they're so good???
>>
Some dudes like watching other dudes beat the piss out of each other more than they like beating up other dudes.
>>
>>119801328
Because the trainers are weaker than the other guys,
>>
>>119801444
then why are they training them?
>>
That's not how coaching works.
It's about process implementation and repetition.
>>
Those that can, do.
Those that can't, teach.
>>
>>119801538
Because higher potential
>>
>>119801538
Strength means shit if you do not know how to use it
>>
>>119801328
because trainer used to be the best but he is now old or depressed as fuck, and he is now weaker but he wants to pass his knowledge to main character because he sees potential on him
>>
>>119801538
The trainers have the skill while the trainee has the power. Power levels mean jack of all shit if you don't fine-tune your abilities.
>>
>>119801538
>What is a coach
>>
The protag has to surpass the master and increase the skill ceiling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e6bbP5zD3T4#t=1088
>>
>>119801712
something you sit on
>>
>>119801831
>Implying

The only reason he nearly died to the counter attack is because it's THE counter attack to the move. It wouldn't have mattered who did it as long as two people both know how to execute the two attacks correctly the one using the ultimate move/the counter attack will win.
Also sometimes maybe the trainer just doesn't want to fight himself. Maybe he's so powerful he doesn't care, or maybe it isn't his battle.
>>
>>119801968
i'll murder your whole fucking family
>>
>>119802178
dude i don't mean to be a dick but i'm fucking huge plus my family is all pro gun southeners, come at me you fat weeaboo piece of shit. it'll be fun using your body as a coach, to sit on.
>>
>>119801328
the master cant get any more stronger, but he can train the anime protag to get more stronger, so there could be 2 strong guys who could defeat the bad guy:
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.