[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Durarara!! X2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Who is this semen demon?
Why is Sengoku Nadeko in drr?
Will she be an ally of Mikado et al. or will she be an enemy?
(please don't make her an enemy)
>>
Read the novels you filthy secondary.
>>
I'm just so fucking happy its finally back
I was this close to caving and reading the novels but that would put me on the road to VNs then to F/S then to 2hu then to /jp/
>>
>>119702724
B-but I don't want to. I like to see things move.
>>
>>119702868
>I have no imagination

Fucking left-brain people.

Right-brain master race.
>>
File: 1419916105449.jpg (25 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1419916105449.jpg
25 KB, 400x308
Should I watch the first season again?

It's been awhile and I think I forgot most of everything except the important plot points and I feel like if I jump into X2 I'd just be lost.
>>
>>119704515
This was happening to me during the first episode but seeing all of the character interactions quickly brought back my memory
>>
>>119704515
Whats their to resee in season one? Its all about misunderstandings.
The first new epside sort of brings back every single character though, so you should still be able to keep up.
>>
>>119702724
>secondary
What a fucking cancer season - "secondary", "hetshit", "qt". /a/ went to shit in just few months. I hope all the crosssite/border retards will go to their caves back.
>>
>>119702651
Anri when she was small looks like Snake too.
>Kana voiced both of them.
>oh shit
>>
File: Capture.png (499 KB, 854x517) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
499 KB, 854x517
>>119704806
>>
>>119704759
>/a/ went to shit

nice maymay
>>
>>119705425
>maymay
maymay is a recent shitty crossborders meme too
>>
>>119705456
Here is your reply
>>
>>119702651
She wants Shizuo to "die" but becomes his ward more or less, also the yakuza dote on her. In other words she's too young and innocent to be an enemy, she doesn't do anything bad.
>>
>>119702651
>Semen demon

You are a piece of shit for calling Akane such a thing. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>119705682
>No one ever corrected her in thinking he was an assassin

I always found this funny.
>>
Any OP webm with sound? I need it until the full version is out.
>>
Why did Izaya fuck up his sisters' heads so badly?
>>
>>119709408
Because he's alternate universe araragi
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.