[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd things in anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Space ships
>Equipped with grappling arms

I don't even understand the point. We're told it's effective but never told why they are better than guns
>>
so pirates can commandeer the other ship of course
>>
You can't afford to shoot a ship unless you want to lose everything inside.

It's much more effective and realistic to come equipped with grappling arms so that you can immobilize the ship and take out it's ability to escape while you board it.

Space pirates need grappling hooks too.
>>
File: 1417627261886.jpg (190 KB, 960x462) Image search: [Google]
1417627261886.jpg
190 KB, 960x462
>Show centered around giant robots, literally walking death-machines.
>They just use scaled-up versions of conventional small-arms.
>>
>>119273492
Not to say
>Jet pilot survival rate is 0%
>>
>>119272767
>Space ships
>Equipped with grappling arms

>Pirate boat
>equiped with grappling boards and grappling hooks and grappling spears

I don't even understand the point. We're told it's effective but never told why they are better than guns
>>
>spaceship
>not just nuking anything that tries to even approach you
>>
File: logh.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>space combat
>people still use axes

inb4 "muh zephyr"
>>
>>119273384
This and the fact that I'm sure even in the future large arms like that would be somewhat effective for things like construction. I actually find outlaw stars space ship fights almost plausible.
>>
>>119273697
>space marines
>>
>>119273697
Guns need air else nothing will detonate.
Unless they use lasers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.