[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Hunter x Hunter ever coming back or is it permanently canceled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: HxH61HD.jpg (35 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
HxH61HD.jpg
35 KB, 400x225
is Hunter x Hunter ever coming back or is it permanently canceled?

It was one of the only anime I ever liked where they go on a big action adventure, besides Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I don't know where to find information about this. My favorite parts where during the Yorknew city section, especially when Kurapika was meeting with Hisoka secretly. Thank you.
>>
The manga is on hiatus all the times, so it's going to take like a few years at least for there to be enough manga chapters for a new season of the anime. The only thing you can do is wait, OP.
>>
The mangaka supposedly has back problems which is why the manga is rarely updated. Though once enough chapters are out I think it'll be animated.
>>
>My favorite parts where during the Yorknew city section, especially when Kurapika was meeting with Hisoka secretly.
Kurapika is pleb tier.
>>
>>118980550

That's really depressing, but I'll just try to be hopeful that it will continue eventually. I have no idea how to check ratings or know what's popular. Is it a profitable franchise? I understand that a lot of anime profits come from merchandise and perhaps that might not be as popular for Hunter x Hunter with less female characters, so I have no clue.

I wish the author had a fan mail address or a Twitter account where I could tell him how much I appreciated his work, even if every anime site calls him lazy.

I'm downloading the second Hunter x Hunter movie now, but I don't think it was written by the creator, which is why I didn't before. Anyone know for sure?
>>
>>118981343
HxH is very popular, the Mangaka is just very lazy.
>>
>>118980460
When Togashi gets off his lazy bum and start writing then in a few years enough material will be collected to make a new season.
>>
Lurk more or kill yourself newshit
>>
>>118982434

I wouldn't lurk here since I don't like most anime.
>>
>>118980460
nope, it got cancelled, Togashi is kill by angry fan
>>
>>118981343
>I wish the author had a fan mail address or a Twitter account where I could tell him how much I appreciated his work, even if every anime site calls him lazy.
That's cute, poor naive newfag. Don't bother, he's busy playing Dragonquest

The movies are non canon and shitty, watch the 1999 version if you want some more HxH.
>>
File: 1411409695086.jpg (209 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
1411409695086.jpg
209 KB, 640x904
I feel like we'd be lucky to even have enough HxH manga material to get a small set of OVAS to end the series on a cliffhanger within the next 15 years

Surely Togashi and his wife have enough money for a chiropractor? I don't know the specifics of his back pain [if they've said], maybe he's getting scoliosis and needs a pole up his back or something. I almost needed one from when I used to have a desktop and would slouch down or lean over in my chair all the time, my back curvature isn't severe but it's a little above average. If where he does his manga looks anything like the picture we saw of his messy room, I can't imagine his chair being all that ergonomic.
>>
>>118980460
>anime
Filthy secondaries.
>>
>>118980460
>animeonlyfags
Please commit suicide.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.