[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YYY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: YuukiYuunaIsDefinitelyAnHero.png (3 MB, 1688x945) Image search: [Google]
YuukiYuunaIsDefinitelyAnHero.png
3 MB, 1688x945
One Stop for everything about Yuuki Yuuna is a(n) Hero
>>
>>118927518
I wonder how many lewd things Togo did to vegetable Yuuna.
>>
>>118927552

i bet not even Quzilax would dare make a doujin like that if you know what I mean
>>
>>118927518

probably lots.
>>
>>118927552
>>118927629
Depending on the show popularity I am expecting victim girls and basutei shower. They love crippled and broken girls.
>>
File: AsukaCatatonic.jpg (155 KB, 678x345) Image search: [Google]
AsukaCatatonic.jpg
155 KB, 678x345
>>118927552
We all know how things went
>>
so anyone want to read suffering post episode 12 story? just asking cuz i may have time later.
>>
>>118927422
>you can clearly hear birds and stuff
Can't hear no birds here on my end. But the sea is animated so time might not have stopped there.

Either way, if shinju-sama can stop time for the heroes before summoning them to battle, then there should be no reason that shinju-sama is unable to do the same upon their return.
If there a conversation ever happened between Yuuna and shinju-sama, then she can easily request shinju-sama to hide the fact that she is still a hero from her friends in exchange for her services.
>>
man the feels is still fresh and I can't even chuckle at >>118927552
>>
>>118927552
I'm sure she held her hand every day during visiting hours.
>>
>>118927848
It truly was an epic show
>>
File: gyuuki_disappears.jpg (470 KB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
gyuuki_disappears.jpg
470 KB, 1280x2880
So since someone is forcing the idea of Yuuna still fighting because her fairy didn't disappear over her when she was lying there I looked at Gyuuki's last appearance.
It's when Yuuna mankai's without transforming. At first Gyuuki is hovering over her head, then a flash of light and only a couple of flower petals remain, just like with everyone else a bit later.
Not sure how this should be interpreted, but it's a common theme in such shows that ultimatively the hero doesn't need any god or magical power from outside because she has all the power she needs inside, so Yuuna mankais purely out of her own willpower directly from her untransformed state. Later when they're talking about how Yuuna came back from coma Tougou says that she believes Yuuna came back to them by her own willpower, so this adds to that thought.
>>
>>118927889
Epic themes? yes, there is war and sacrifice and such. Good enough to be called epic? no.
>>
>>118927933
>Good enough to be called epic? no.

But it was
>>
>>118927929
There might still be some unfinished business with the fall on stage, though.
>>
>>118927929
Well, at least this is a more sound argument than that shrine rebuttal.
>>
File: franchise not finished.png (740 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
franchise not finished.png
740 KB, 1920x1080
>>118927518

they're kidding, right?
>>
>>118928015
They "accidentally" announced a sequel LN already.

This is only the beginning.
>>
>>118928015
>1080p
>can't into screenshot
It's alt+i, mate.
>>
>>118927929
What does Yuuna's stat sheet look like?

STR 5
DEX 4
CON 6
INT 4
WIL 99
CHA 27
>>
>>118927949
The ending fucked it up though. It was good and all, but it took the chances of it being truly outstanding.
>>
>>118928069
>not F5
>>
>>118927990
She was in a coma for quite a while. Are you aware how quickly people lose their condition when they are like that? She certainly hadn't not fully recovered yet and then she had to play a role on the stage where it's usually hot because of the spotlights. You can see her sweating when she collapses. And it adds a nice note to the whole play, since just like in their real battle the hero just prevailed over the bad guy but afterward she needed the assistance of her friends. Heroes need friends too because they might too exhausted from battle. So that scene really has a meaning.

>>118928012
The shrine rebuttal is a pretty solid argument though.
>>
>>118928069

MPC+madVR (actually a KCP) crashes when in "exclusive" mode.
>>
>>118928077
>WIL spreads into whatever stat Yuuna intensely feels like at the time.
>>
>>118928015
1) Washio Sumi is a hero
2) Yuuki Yuuna is a hero (Only remaining hero transferred here and became the main focus)
3) ____ is a hero (Yuuna transferred here and became the main focus)

Of course it is not finished, the world is still fire.
>>
>>118928098

I just wish that episode 12 was split into 2 (or even 3) episodes... for greater impact in the feels department
>>
>>118928077
>YUUSHA PUNCH
>Restricted to: Yuuki Yuuna
>Range: Touch
>Effect: Automatically reduces target's hitpoints to 0 Cannot be dodged, evaded, interrupted, or guarded against.
>>
>>118927929
This could be true. Because one way this could go, is that we were witnessing the birth of a new god.
Shinto has a number of Gods who were originally born human.
The search for heros could always have been a trial to find a new god, either because Shinju needs new blood or because Shinju cannot simultaneously be a lifeboat for humanity and be going out and reclaiming the world and so needs another god outside of itself to drive back the chaos so humans can live free again and the gods that came together to make Shinju and create that lifeboat can also be free to be themselves.
>>
>>118928145
Imagine /a/'s reaction if she died there on stage.
>>
>>118928153
>except int
>>
>>118928326
It was bad enough already. The livestream chat exploded so badly I couldn't read a single line.
>>
>>118928320
So Yuuki Yuuna wa Shinju-sama de Aru?
>>
>>118928145
>The shrine rebuttal is a pretty solid argument though.
See >>118926630
And while you're there
>>118927331
>>118927809
>>
>>118928407
A god wouldn't be in coma that long.
I bet there is some off screen enlightenment and communication with the other god that we dont know yet.
You dont destroy a vertex by touching it.
>>
>>118928159

I think we're going to just get Yuuna again eventually, maybe after the novel focuses on a different character or group. She has several unresolved plot threads to deal with, and no other name fits the "wa Yuusha de Aru" title format as well as hers. It doesn't actually say her chapter is OVER, after all.
>>
>>118928486
>I bet there is some off screen enlightenment and communication with the other god
Yeah, this is what I believe as well.
>>
>>118927518
This is the second time you've made an an-hero OP. Fuck off, people do not act like this.
You're not even using the word right, she never tried to kill herself.
>>
>>118928407
What do you call a person who accomplished what should be impossible by sheer force of will. A person who can destroy gods. She probably still has growing to do and has not crossed over yet, but she could easily be on a trajectory to become one.
>>
>>118928374
>It was bad enough already. The livestream chat exploded so badly I couldn't read a single line.

when was that?
>>
Where's chapter 9 of WaSuYu?
>>
>>118928611
http://pastebin.com/ZBiAvEbJ
>>
File: 1419545824177.png (663 KB, 1357x647) Image search: [Google]
1419545824177.png
663 KB, 1357x647
>>118928593
During the livestreaming when the last episode aired. This is the only screenshot I've seen anyone take, which is a pity, some scenes and the reactions to them should have been immortalized in webm.
>>
>>118928374
My heart almost stopped.

My thought instantly go to persona 3 and thought Yuna was given time to finish that event.
>>
Why is there so many threads about this show now that it's over? The show was boring as fuck.
>>
ok, i decided to cope with that short ending. Needs more recovery.

http://pastebin.com/n9zA1ZfC
>>
>>118928739

Actually we only need one old thread and one new thread, but some faggots are opening bait and troll threads.
>>
>>118928469
>In fact, if this is not the case, then Yuuna and the other heroes magically disappears from the outsiders point of view since the beginning of the series.
Which is exactly what happens, since Taisha need to excuse them to the teachers. I'm not a shrinefag, but I can't overlook shit counterarguments.
>>
>>118928739
Someone starts them. Your way to the catalog is on the lower left of the screen.
>>
>>118928518
She might still be carrying part of the vertex inside her.
If that is the case the reason she didn't get better at the same rate as the others was that the effects were caused by magic that was not from the same source. She absorbed part of the core into herself.
But also she is still human, she is in transition, eventually her human body will die but she will still be there.
Deified humans in Shinto were never deified while alive.
If Togo has all her memories back then she remembers now that she was a miko and can talk to gods, and once received Shinjuu's oricle. So she can still be together with Yuuna even when Yuuna finally transcends.
>>
A question in 0-298 year Shinju-sama barrier is ok right?
>>
>>118927552
Not as much as homuhomu did to Madoka while abusing timestops.
>>
>>118928821
Whatever happened during those years is a mystery.
>>
>>118928469
there're no way for Karin to dial Taisha in ep5 if they were supposed to back to original spot
>>
>>118928785
>Literal yuri goddesses
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>118928882
So no vertex attack or we don't know?
>>
>>118928486
>You dont destroy a vertex by touching it.

Yuuki Yuuna does because Willpower. When she touched it all her willpower was condensed in one single destructive thought. When she touched the soul that thought was transmitted with such power that it ripped it apart. Such is the power of the human will, of the hero who won't bow down before a god that wants to cleanse it away.
She's really a whole lot like Hibiki.

>>118928077
>WIL ∞

FTFY
>>
When is that new LN supposed to come out?
I want to know if it answers this stupid open ended stuff.
>>
>>118928928
If I recall correctly the official version is that the barrier was strong enough to keep them out completely. Now whether that's Taisha propaganda or really true...
>>
>>118928991
They were clearly sacrificing virgins are a shrine.
>>
>>118928964
There is another name for a being with such willpower.
A god.
>>
>>118929022
or Shinju is weakening.
>>
>>118928979
original info say first chapter: Jan 30 but that info have been removed.
>>
>>118928991
Sonoko alludes to past maiden sacrifices but does not go into details or even if she is referring to the last 300 years or for all of Japanese history.
>>
>>118928781
>since Taisha need to excuse them to the teachers
Requesting timestamp for this? Can't remember this event took place, but probably overlooked it since I was watching it raw for the earlier episodes.

Also >>118927809
>Either way, if shinju-sama can stop time for the heroes before summoning them to battle, then there should be no reason that shinju-sama is unable to do the same upon their return.
>If there a conversation ever happened between Yuuna and shinju-sama, then she can easily request shinju-sama to hide the fact that she is still a hero from her friends in exchange for her services.
>>
>>118928964
I dont buy it.
The moveset of Yuuki Yuuna consist of yuusha punch and yuusha kick, you do not suddenly just drop your punch for finger touching.

>>118929107
Only for the LN because the first gen heroes are all from big shot from Taisha family and people know they are doing some shit.

The 2nd gen heroes are hidden heroes.
>>
>>118929085
She was giving out an example.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.