[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're never going to know, are we?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11
File: 2543.png (97 KB, 205x223) Image search: [Google]
2543.png
97 KB, 205x223
We're never going to know, are we?
>>
>>118884193
he's obviously holding hands with a pregnant hinata
>>
File: B5n1ULyCEAARste.jpg (94 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
B5n1ULyCEAARste.jpg
94 KB, 600x810
it's already 27th in Japan
Happy Birthday, best girl
>>
File: 1417765871769.jpg (42 KB, 480x298) Image search: [Google]
1417765871769.jpg
42 KB, 480x298
>>118884966
She's getting dick for Christmas and her birthday.
>>
I'm so glad best girl won.

I cry everytime, it's just so beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTmM0L9dKI
>>
File: suave as fuck.png (202 KB, 547x392) Image search: [Google]
suave as fuck.png
202 KB, 547x392
>>118885632
> dat wink

Naturo has become one smooth motherfucker.

Now that it has ended so perfectly with everybody happy and paired up, I don't even hate it anymore. All is well that ends well.

I'm even happy for Pink Shit, for fuck's sake. Why did Kishi produce shit for years on end only to get the ending so perfectly right? I am astonished and in awe.
>>
File: hinata the last.png (177 KB, 442x295) Image search: [Google]
hinata the last.png
177 KB, 442x295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wh3nm7Wp7M

anybody can link to a version where the ending isn't cut off? Curious to see what happens after that piece of paper falls down, he sees Hinata standing there like in pic related and that's the end of the memories?

Or does she say something to him?
>>
File: The Dance of Salt.gif (934 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
The Dance of Salt.gif
934 KB, 500x264
So the Filipino movie release is mid-January, right?
>>
>>118886351
and the american release one month later
>>
>>118884193
I've been away for a while.

What is that?
>>
>>118886411
>>118886391
>>118886351
>>118885838
>>118885739
> dat wink

Naturo has become one smooth motherfucker.

Now that it has ended so perfectly with everybody happy and paired up, I don't even hate it anymore. All is well that ends well.

I'm even happy for Pink Shit, for fuck's sake. Why did Kishi produce shit for years on end only to get the ending so perfectly right? I am astonished and in awe.

>>
Anonymous 12/26/14(Fri)12:28:17 No.118885838
hinata the last.png (177 KB, 442x295) google iqdb exhentai
177 KB

[YouTube] Naruto Sees Hinata's Memories The Last Naruto The Movie『ザ・ラスト‐ナルト・ザ・ムービー‐』 (embed)

anybody can link to a version where the ending isn't cut off? Curious to see what happens after that piece of paper falls down, he sees Hinata standing there like in pic related and that's the end of the memories?

Or does she say something to him?

>>
Anonymous 12/26/14(Fri)12:46:31 No.118886351 >>118886391
The Dance of Salt.gif (934 KB, 500x264) google iqdb exhentai
934 KB

So the Filipino movie release is mid-January, right?

>>
Anonymous 12/26/14(Fri)12:48:08 No.118886391

>>118886351
and the american release one month later

>>
Anonymous 12/26/14(Fri)12:48:49 No.118886411

>>118884193 (OP)
I've been away for a while.

What is that?>>118885632
>>118885055
>>118884966
>>118884903
>>118884193
nonymous 12/26/14(Fri)11:56:48 No.118884966 >>118885055
B5n1ULyCEAARste.jpg (94 KB, 600x810) google iqdb exhentai
94 KB

it's already 27th in Japan
Happy Birthday, best girl

>>
Anonymous 12/26/14(Fri)12:00:43 No.118885055
1417765871769.jpg (42 KB, 480x298) google iqdb exhentai
42 KB
>>
File: 1407973556909.png (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1407973556909.png
70 KB, 400x400
In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.
Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother �

She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.
Your dirty lying teachers

use only the midnight to

midnight 1 day (ignoring

3 other days) Time to not

foul (already wrong) bible

time. Lie that corrupts earth

you educated stupid fools.
GoBelly-Button Logic Works.
When Do Teenagers Die?

Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,

No Record Of Their Death.

Father Son Image, Not Gods.

Every Man Born Of Woman.
>>
File: Naruto.png (93 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.png
93 KB, 300x228
i also had a question regarding the pernunciation of the work "hokage" is it like hoke-age or like hockey-gee or like hock-ahg-gi or like hoka-gay or like hoo-cage then also naruto (who is my favorite character) is his name nar-oo-toe or like nur-o-toe or like nar-toe or like that? i dotn know japanese so i couldn't say or talk about japanese things very well xD so i came to the daily n/a/ruto thread to talk about the japanese pronunciations because if i go to japan one day and say they're name wrong i'll look like a real gomenesai to the japanese people!
>>
Except you already lost your chance. Just look at the past few weeks. The manga finished and /a/ decided to cut the narutards a break and let them circlejerk a bit because "oh come on it's the finale" and "it'll go away after a while".

Fast forward a few weeks and what do we have? That's right, underage narutards shitting up the board with 24/7 generals (and despite having generals they still spam more threads everywhere), proving /a/'s worst fears.

You narutards blew your chance to ever be accepted on /a/. Rather than take the opportunity of no self moderation for a while to show how well mannered you can be and how you deserve a spot on /a/, you underage fagged it up with endless underage quality posts like lols keks and TRIPS CONFIRM, and cross SITE shipwars against some shitty naruto forums. You don't even talk about your upcoming movie or short stories half the time, instead it's pure general cancer like "let's talk about shipping" or "remember this one cool scene it was awesome xD".

So please, fuck off to your naruto forums instead of talking about them and talking like you're on them here on /a/.
>>
Does anyone here like memes? I like memes. I had this really cool idea for some n/a/ruto memes if anyone is interested. Like I had alot of ideas that would be pretty funny, I was tempted to go over to meme creator and do them myself then post them here for some epic lulz you know? I just wanted to ask /a/ about some ideas first lol because I don't want to look like a complete baka posting them on facebook without getting the /a/nime experts opinions on them first xD! I had one idea its like sasuke and hes like on top its like "wants to kill his own brother" and them its on the bottom its like "ruins an entire series to get it done" and then theres n/a/ruto xD! and hes like there and its like on top its like "most boring character ever made" and then on the bottom its like "lets make him the main". these are all jokes of course because theres no flaws with na/a/ruto but gimme your ideas guys for memes and then ill make them and we can have some dank ass n/a/ruto memes xD okay xD lol!
i also had a question regarding the pernunciation of the work "hokage" is it like hoke-age or like hockey-gee or like hock-ahg-gi or like hoka-gay or like hoo-cage then also naruto (who is my favorite character) is his name nar-oo-toe or like nur-o-toe or like nar-toe or like that? i dotn know japanese so i couldn't say or talk about japanese things very well xD so i came to the daily n/a/ruto thread to talk about the japanese pronunciations because if i go to japan one day and say they're name wrong i'll look like a real gomenesai to the japanese people!
>>
File: 47741554_p0.jpg (195 KB, 800x2191) Image search: [Google]
47741554_p0.jpg
195 KB, 800x2191
>>118886411
a teased poster with the other half being hidden
obviously it's Sasuke
it's Hinata for sure, not sure why they are trying to hide the other half
>>118885055
totally
>>
N/a/ruto will always belong, no matter what fuckbreaths like you say, because it is ANIME AND MANGA and belongs on THIS BOARD, BELIEVE IT! if it wasnot anime or manga then it is a cartoon? NO because cartoons are for children but naruto brings hardcore action and a deeper plot to the table tell me have you even watched naruto???? Clearly not but for the blind hate you hate it with fuckup idiot. you blindly hate it but you never even saw it with your OWN EYES not just the eyes of a loser on the internet! a loser who DOES NOT have a girlfriend might I add!?
so FUCK THE HECK OFF with your stupid hate. And the hate isn't even justified because I bet 100% that if you asked a japanese person."gomenesai, do you watch naruto????" he would say "yes it is among my favorites in my large collection of japnese animes". And there you have it, complex action and a japanese favorite. But all you do is can hate about it, and post "NARUTO DOESNT BELONG ON /A/" well guess what YOU don't belong on /a/ because naruto is here to stay! believe it!
Oh and two those of you IDIOTS who keep commenting on my deviant art upload posts in n/a/ruto thread how about you shit off? Deviant art might have ab ad rep in the past but its really good now and it is where all the quality naruto fan art gets uploaded, so if you have an alternative (which you DONT) how about you use it and mind you're own busines okay? yeah? idiot retard shit faces: you wouldn't say ANYTHING to me irl.
>>
what naruto has? that other animes doesn't have?
Well BAKA I'll tell you since you clearly have never watched it! Nauruto is the best anime FOR A REASON! In example it has TONS of romance but its not fanservice romance like stuff like KissxSis or Spice And Wolf unlike those animes for people who like to touch there penis all day it has realistic romances about naruto and the other girls who like him like sakura and hinata (sakura hates him which makes for some funny comedy scenes xD but hinata loves him and he is SOOOOO unaware so thats really funny too). WHich brings me to my next point about hwo funny naruto is while not runeing the epic scale of the story like and the intensely georgeous back grounds that serve as the back drop for the epic clashing of powerful ninjas as they use their jutsu, so like I was saying its really funny like when the frog sage acts like a pervert and all the girls run but hes actually really powerful? But also even with the funny its still super serious and naruto as our main hero goes through serious amotions as the series progresses. He fights with himself, the hate that the red wolf brings to his heart but also the love of his father, the lightning samurai, who still lives inside him and brings loves to him even though his best friend sasuke is dead to the red wolf.

Naruto gets seriously intense, the only way you can really know what I'm talking about is to watch it and experience the epic adventure for yourself, people who say "YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD OR NOT?" and talk about seeing lots of anime don't even knoe until they have seen naruto for themselves!
>>
DUDE, I KNOW NARUTO IS SHIT. BUT I READ THE CHUUNIN EXAMS A LOOONG TIME AGO. I MUSTVE HAD NOSTALGIA GOGGLES ON OR SOMETHING BUT I WAS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO THOSE WHO WERE CLEARLY UNDERAGE BACK THEN, AND TOLD ME IT WAS GOOD

.SO I DECIDED TO READ IT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES AND I AM SOOOO FED UP OF IT. ITS JUST HORRIBLE.

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EYES. EYES EVERYWHERE. FUCK YOUR EYES. I WANT TO PULL ALL THE EYEBALLS OUT OF THESE DARK, EMO KIDS.
>>
>>118885632
yeah, /a/ is pissed off that such a crap series got a fucking amazing ending. thus the shitposting.
>>
>>118886721
And it's just one guy. He always posts in the same patterns and the post times are too far apart.
>>
How can a series as ungodly terrible as Naruto get such a huge fanbase?

Everything about the series is bad. EVERYTHING.

-The art gets progressively worse and worse as time goes on. Sameface FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

-The main character is a cheerful retard with a phallic obsession who has SPECIAL powers, surrounded by teammates with SPECIAL powers from a SPECIAL village. His main rival is an emo kid with SPECIAL powers who wants revenge on his hometown FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON.

-A woman hasn't done anything even remotely useful since the beginning of the time skip. Every female either looks like a man or horrendously deformed.

-Piss-poor writing and retcons. Nagato is Naruto's cousin? Sharingan ancestry retcon? 600 billion exploding papers? Almost everyone who died recently coming back to life, because Naruto gave one of the most powerful people in the world a pep talk? Everyone else who died coming back to life as villains? wtfamireading.jpg

-The only even remotely good thing about Naruto are some of the side characters, like Guy, Rock Lee, Neji, Kakashi, and Hinata, WHO GET NEXT TO ZERO SCREENTIME. What happened to Hinata's love confession again? Completely forgotten for over a hundred chapters. The fact that the main character scored FOURTH in a popularity poll really says something.

-The eyes shit. For whatever reason, almost all of the greatest powers in the world result from powers in people's eyes. Byakugan, Rinnegan, Sharingan and all of it's bastard children, etc. This series isn't even about fucking ninjas anymore (as if it was to begin with), it's about super heroes exchanging eyeballs. Speaking of eyes, there still hasn't been an explanation as to how Kakashi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. Just another thing Kishi forgot.
>>
>thread has barely any replies, would likely have died out
>let's spam it
Genius. Someone's out to prove to themselves they are and oldfag after all these months on /a/. Now thay shall defend it.
>>
File: mods want naruto on a.jpg (189 KB, 1069x665) Image search: [Google]
mods want naruto on a.jpg
189 KB, 1069x665
>>118886760
>>
The thing is Naruto is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Naruto or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"sasuke is uber kawaii i am going to cosplay naruto at school gambatte" Having more Naruto threads here lures those kind of people who know about 4chan because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Naruto? No. Why? Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious fanshippers who watch the stuff only to see which girl will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay fuck first, extremely undeveloped characters and a utterly ridiculous anti hero who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Kishimoto can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and White Knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also it attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on /a/ and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.
>>
File: This is a battle now.png (10 KB, 1245x99) Image search: [Google]
This is a battle now.png
10 KB, 1245x99
>>118886794
Well, they do think of themselves as "warriors."
>>
>>118886760
its fucking amazing in a way, to dedicate so much time like that.

and by amazing i mean pathetic.
>>
Sasuke has to be the worst character in all of shonen. his motivations make absolutely no sense. he's completely unlikable. he has no personality. he's horribly emo. he's not the furthest thing to being someone awesome enough to be gay for like griffith. he's just a pile of shit that won't go away because landwhales and little children keep voting him first in popularity polls.

And Naruto is a fucking idiot. Well beyond the retard of Ichigo and Luffy. All you have to do is read from his confrontation of Nagato to his meeting with Sasuke.
"Why should I believe anything you say when everything is just connected by hatred blah blah"
"HURR DURR DERP TRUST ME I WILL FIND A WAY TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED"
"LOL OK"
"You're either going to be the man who's going to kill me or be killed by me"
"LOL I WON'T KILL YOU OR BE KILLED BY YOU MY ANSWER IS...."
next chapter
"SASUKE ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TOGETHER"
�If you go to this war everyone�s efforts to protect you will be in vain and everyone might die because of your idiocy�
�LOL I�LL GO�
�And do what?�
�I DON�T KNOW HURR�
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.