[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a damn good time to be a Dance in the Vampire Bund reader.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25
File: 712tidRmqZL.jpg (255 KB, 1400x1970) Image search: [Google]
712tidRmqZL.jpg
255 KB, 1400x1970
This is a damn good time to be a Dance in the Vampire Bund reader. Seven Seas released the doujinshi collection that Dance's mangaka, Nozomu Tamaki made in two big ass volumes. Not only did they collect and translate all of them (rather impressive since a vast majority of these works are short stories and not manga) but the two volumes they are sold in are amazingly cheap, both around the same price as a normal volume of Dance is.

While this stuff is far from critical to enjoying the series, it sure is great to have learned more about the series like the lifespan of werewolves, Mina's rough age (no actual number is given but it is said to be roughly in the area of 400) and just other nice world building shit like that, not to mention that one of the drawn sections involves a tour of the school they went to and a break down of plots Tamaki wanted to do.

The whole thing feels like a great set of DVD extras.

Fuckin love it.

Now if only Tamaki would make up his mind what color Mina's hair is. PINK OR BLONDE NIGGA DECIDE!
>>
>>118672503

Oh and in a bizarre turn of events Tamaki talks about how he encouraged the changes that were done for the anime because he wanted to see a Dance that was different from the manga.

Oh and he really likes Mei Ren, the weretiger chick that Akira killed in the anime at the end, the crazy bastard.
>>
>>118672682

Oh god, I wish I had a camera because this set I am looking at is of Mina opening a twitter account and she just sent Beowulf to raid a guys house that dissed her.
>>
>>118672682
>Oh and in a bizarre turn of events Tamaki talks about how he encouraged the changes that were done for the anime because he wanted to see a Dance that was different from the manga.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that when the anime was airing, the he basically challenged them to come up with something original for the anime. Unless I'm remembering the wrong series (Yumekui Merry?)

Pretty neat though, I remember some anons on here and /jp/ trying real hard to find scans for those things way back when.
>>
This sounds quite interesting.
>>
Dive in the Vampire Bund Volume 2 scan never.
Why do licensed manga hardly ever get scanned even when there is no scanlation version available?
>>
>>118672973
Because scan groups are too fucking stupid to just pay like $10 for the eng digital version and up that.
>>
>>118672965

It's fun, this twitter section is great and actually has manga pages vaguely like a 4koma (each page is 4 long panels that take up the entire width of a page)

Damn I wish I had a camera of some description that I could get pics to my computer with.

>>118672955

They wouldn't have translated them though, like I said over 80% of this shit is basically written out short stories, very little of it is in manga format. Seriously, the fact that Seven Seas collected this shit into two volumes and then sold both for normal manga volume price (one is 200 pages and the other is over a whopping 700 pages) is just insanity to me.
>>
File: Neko Mina.jpg (204 KB, 1156x1632) Image search: [Google]
Neko Mina.jpg
204 KB, 1156x1632
>>118673218

In a disappointing turn of events pic related is not in either of these books...odd really but maybe it's just a standalone picture.
>>
File: 1353930719542.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1353930719542.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>118673368

But this is in there.
>>
>>118672955

Oh and I forgot to mention yea, he basically came into the first script meeting and jokingly said "ok lets change EVERYTHING!" he talks about it after one of the manga bits.

Exact quotation
>Normally the original creator's responsibility in these meetings is to keep telling them not to change anything. In my case, I started out the first meeting by joking "Hey, let's change all this." I mean, Yoshino-san's script was a really great and innovative treatment. I even went so far as to suggest mixing up some things he wasn't certain he should touch. I wanted to see a Vampire Bund that was different from the original. So how much stuff did we change? Um... about as much as was changed in the movie version of Galaxy Express 999 (laugh).
>>
>>118672503
Oh shit I forgot about this series.
>>
File: 2014-06-19+23.36.26.jpg (599 KB, 1573x1142) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-19+23.36.26.jpg
599 KB, 1573x1142
I've got this one picture I took of the first dojin collection back when I got it, but I'm not at home right now so I can't read more.
Still need to get the first ten volumes, but I just got Scarlet Order 1 this last week and I'm doing my best to keep up with the Japanese releases in Flapper. The only problem is that they changed the page size so the side stories are bigger... and then changed back to the original so Scarlet Order is back to being tiny.
I also tried picking up Dive back before it was completely scanlated, but too much shit happened and I had to drop it so I just started buying it in English.
>>
File: 2014-12-18+18.31.11.jpg (223 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-18+18.31.11.jpg
223 KB, 1024x576
>>118675090
Seriously, why the fuck would they keep changing the sizes like this? It makes it impossible to keep them in the right order and still look good.
Their "recommended reading order" at the back of the volumes is retarded too, it says to read both volumes of Dive together even though the second one spoils the rest of the first series. Pretty satisfied with the releases in general, though.
>>
>>118675167

I need to get the side stories, haven't bothered with them yet but I'm gonna need them. I have 1-14 of Dance, 1 from Scarlet Order and the two doujinshi collections.

Also I love >>118675090
that set of comics.

Seven Seas is great, they regularly provide us with uncensored loli nipples and butt and I have no idea how they get away with it.
>>
>>118672503
>Seven Seas released the doujinshi collection that Dance's mangaka, Nozomu Tamaki made in two big ass volumes.
Holy shit, really? I remember some anon asking for their upload for months.

Goddamnit I want this
>>
>>118675545

Sup

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1626920516/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1626920621/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
As someone who hated the SHAFT adaptation (dropped it midway), is the manga any better?
>>
>>118675601
Heh, I meant online. It's sad that DitVB volumes stopped being release in my country.
>>
>>118675900

Yes.
>>
Man, hope they release the scans/raws online.
>>
>>118676477
>Pls scan 1000 pages for free pls!
>>
>>118676655
I'm not saying anything, I just hope they do. I have no way to see this otherwise.
>>
>>118676718
Besides actually paying for something for once?
>>
>>118672503
didn't like vampire bund anime but I would get into it for more shota, shit was hot
>>
>>118676903
This isn't gonna come out where I live.
>>
>>118677058
So import it.
>>
>>118677331
Can't.
>>
Funny how pretty much every R1 BD/DVD gets ripped the release day but licensed manga will take years before getting scanned if they ever do at all.
>>
>>118677688

The former sounds way easier, to be fair.
>>
>>118677688

No e-peen to be gained by uploading already translated manga.

>>118677773

This isn't seen as an issue when the manga is untranslated, nor is it an issue with normal comics. Like I said, it's e-peen. You don't see 1/4 the drama with comic book scanners that you see in scanlation groups, it's completely common to have 2+ different versions of a comic book scan to choose from, where as scanlation groups will have a bitchfit if someone does a single fucking chapter of a book that they were taking too long on, see the original Dance in the Vampire Bund scanlation group, its why they stopped.
>>
>>118672503
I didn't like the anime because they never explored the culture clash of an island of vampires living in the Tokyo bay. Do the novels cover the economical and cultural impact better? I wanted to see more of the Fangless, the Japanese politics and media, and more of Mina acting as a ruler.
>>
>>118676655
>>118676903
Why are you projecting so hard? He didn't even say anything remotely offensive.
>>
>>118678030
I was the first guy you were posting and I was just being a dick for fun, while showing that it would be a pain in the ass to scan these two monsters.
>>
>>118678030
I only posted one of those.
>>
>>118672682
Wait, so Mei Ren was an original character? Sorry, complete newfag to this series, having only watched the anime a couple years ago. Ever since had it on my manga wishlist to follow further one day if interested.

Are there more weretigers in the manga or was it an anime only thing (if not weretigers anything else other than just vampires and werewolves)? Mei Ren was fucking awesome.

Just from scanning this thread it seems the state of affairs in this series makes it following kind hard.
>>
>>118678473
Mei Ren was anime original. There's a werepanther in the manga, he's a major character and got a three-volume midquel about his backstory in between part 1 and Scarlet Order.
>>
>>118678473

Tamaki liked Mei Ren enough to make a doujin for her origin, basically she is the last of the Weretigers and was rescued by the clone Mina from a facility run by vampires that were going to breed her with, while she was 12, with a male tiger to make more weretigers (possibly, don't ask the logic they were thinking, it was mainly thought up by an asshole guard that had half his hand bitten off by Mei Ren.)

After said chapter he had an authors note talking about how much he liked her and he hoped she would be revived somehow in S2 as an ally, little did he know that S2 never.
>>
>>118678767

Sidenote, looking at this bit again you see a panel of the guard vampire giving her the food (also I'm not sure why I think she's 12, but she's in the 8-12 range, maybe as old as 13) then she's eating, after that is a close up of her barely covered lower body with the guard vampire grinning lecherously. Clearly he decided to "pet" the loli and the loli bit back.
>>
>>118678529
Nice, seems good enough to spark my curiosity.

>>118678767
>>118679042
Sounds as if he made her canon to the universe then, though I don't know how the doujins by the same author fit with the main story.

>last of the weretigers
If I recall correctly her storyline in the anime is pretty close to that if not exactly it.
>>
>>118679767

She might be canon because his doujins are canon, though this might be a doujin for the show and not the manga if that makes any sense. If she is canon she hasn't shown up yet so if so she might show up in Scarlet Order in some form.

I genuinely hope she doesn't show up though, her being pointless competition for Mina was genuinely infuriating even if she herself wasn't a shit character.
>>
>>118679767
All the doujins are canon, most of the characters introduced in them went on to become characters in the main series. Not quite sure about Mei Ren's canonity, though.
>>
Did Dance even end? Last time i read it was years ago, right around the time Akira fought that old guy and some Chinese twins. The series seemed to be going off the rails at that point, honestly.
After that, updates stopped coming and i assumed it had been cancelled.
>>
>>118679767
Also, does it explain why and how they were wiped out/extinguished again?
>>
>>118679922
It ended, had a short interlude series, and started part 2 of the story last year.
>>
>>118679922

Fuck no, scanalators had a bitchfit and stopped scanning it.

It ended late 2012 early 2013, had a brief interlude series then started up again mid-late last year.
>>
>>118680006
I may have been responsible for that bitchfit, tried picking up Dive and it didn't end well. Had to drop it because my translator quit, too.
>>
>>118680104

No it wasn't you, or at least not just you.

That bitchfit was caused by the scanalators slowing down to a crawl because, according to them, they were giving the officially licensed manga a chance to catch up so that people could support if if they wanted. This understandably upset people because it went from 1 chapter a month to 1 chapter every 3+ months, eventually the officially licensed manga got to the volume where the events >>118679922
talked about happened and someone took pictures of all the shit that the scanalators hadn't done yet and uploaded them. Pictures mind you not scans. The scanalator group exploded in rage, claimed they had ungrateful shitty "fans" and then quit.
>>
>>118680242
Okay yeah, that just got rid of any lingering feelings I might have had for "stealing" the series. Nice to know that I can always count on having someone worse than me in scanlating to say I'm better than.
>>
>>118680420

Shit like that is what made me say >>118677898
It's all fucking e-peen man, it's pathetic.
>>
>>118675167
god damn I got so far behind in collecting this series since I stopped making as much money. I've only got the full regular series and Gaiden. Are the Forgotten tales and Secret Chronicles manga or novels?
>>
>>118680606
Forgotten Tales is mostly manga with one novel (which is really awkward to read right to left) and Secret Chronicles is all novels (left to right).
>>
>Reading the Twitter bit in the doujin
>Some perv tweets to Mina "What're your 3 sizes? If you could gimme your bra size 2, that'd be gr8!
>Mina than has two panels of embarrassment before tweeting back
>B95, W63, H90
>One of the maids is looking on while Mina is telling her that it's not a lie since it's about the size she has in her avatar form.

Cute, but dammit Mina you are supposed to keep that form a secret! Ah well, the pervert will just think she is fucking with him anyway.
>>
>>118672682
>Oh and in a bizarre turn of events Tamaki talks about how he encouraged the changes that were done for the anime because he wanted to see a Dance that was different from the manga.

We knew that before it aired. I was cringing the whole time.
>>
>>118680467
There's hardly any competition for scanning licensed manga. You'd think someone would do it for that untapped e-peen.
>>
>>118681003
If someone wants to be able to read the licensed scans online, chances are they're too cheap to buy it themselves and scan it.
>>
>Local library has eleven volumes of bund
What a great day
>>
>>118681003

There's no e-peen to be had in such things really, it's a simple thing that only one person is needed for and all said person needs is to know how to unbind a manga and a decent scanner.

You have to realize, scanlation groups are lavished in love and praise because they are going the extra mile by cleaning up the images, translating them which often involves redrawing them a bit because getting rid of the text might have gotten rid of some of the art, and uploading them, doing something where the hard part of that is already done for you will just get you a simple "Thanks bro" instead of "OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!".

Though I have to say, the guys out there that scan comic books do this every month almost universally with a dozen or so books with minimal praise, just a simple thanks every now and then. They are piracy's unsung heroes.
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-21+at+11.46.20).png (162 KB, 1382x744) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-21+at+11.46.20).png
162 KB, 1382x744
>>118681214
Trust me I know, I'm redrawing right now. For whatever reason, most people, myself included, just aren't comfortable with scanning English releases. E-peen might be the reason for some people, but I just don't like doing it.
>>
>>118681436

Hmm, maybe because you (and other groups) are actually doing some work you feel like you aren't a pirate, where as if all you guys did was scan an official release you would have to accept that you are a pirate? I dunno, if that is actually the case it is kinda delusional but I can't really fault anyone on it.
>>
>>118681537
Well for me, the whole reason I'm doing it is that it isn't available in English (yet). If it's already available through other means, I'll just tell people to use those, in this case buying it.
>>
File: 1416206969938.png (52 KB, 299x303) Image search: [Google]
1416206969938.png
52 KB, 299x303
So, as a hypothetical, lets say I'm one of those weird faggots who gets the heebie jeebies from looking at a scantily clad 10 year old, would it be worth it to push past that to read this series?
>>
>>118681787
I'd say it's worth it, but you'll have to do quite a bit of pushing.
>>
>>118681787
She's older than this thread combined so it's fine.
>>
File: 82.jpg (281 KB, 689x964) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
281 KB, 689x964
>>118681787

Mina is naked a lot. Like a fucking ton. I suppose not all of the readers are lolicons otherwise it wouldn't be doing as well as it does but it sure wouldn't help.

>>118681852

She's around 400..which puts her easily older than all of us since there's maybe only 10 people that have been in this thread and I doubt many if even one of us are in our 40s.

Oh and it's uncensored too.
>>
>>118681787
It's a pretty decent Vampire series. It references classic Dracula and such while also taking elements from the Anne Rice novels and combines them in a way that works. It's not the most original series in the world, but it makes a good showing of an old dog.

Mina being a loli is also something she maintains by choice. She gets bigger when she wants to.
>>
>>118681909

It wouldn't hurt to be a lolicon I mean.

>>118681921

She can't maintain that form permanently though. Her upper limit of holding her adult avatar form without drugs has never been shown but I doubt it's longer than a few hours.

True Blood vampires aging freezes the first time they assume their true vampiric form, in Mina's case it is of a voluptuous female that looks a great deal like her mother. She is naturally a loli however, not an adult vampire pretending to be a loli.
>>
File: 1278359069448.jpg (32 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1278359069448.jpg
32 KB, 848x480
I don't see her as loli at all.

She's deliciously motherly, I would have a major Oedipus feeling if that was me
>>
>>118681787

To fully appreciate the series you will have to be ok with a loli being in love with a teenager and him returning (but rarely showing because tsundere) said love in turn.

>>118682088

Oh yes she is very motherly in a way to baby Akira, but there is a beautiful vulnerability there and almost a desperation for him.

>Wolfgang would regularly give her photos of him as a reward for her doing all her work when she didn't feel like doing any of it
>He would bring baby Akira around every now and then when she was down
>He made sure that at her darkest moment, after her chastity tests, that Akira would be there to cheer her up
>How she asked baby Akira to protect her after that one chastity test

...Fuckin love this series, damn near nothing else can make me feel this much sympathy and emotion for a character. The only character I love more than Mina is my waifu, and if I had never discovered my waifu Mina would probably be the one.
>>
>>118681787

I'd push through her heebie jeebies if you know what I mean.
but in all seriousness this is tastefully written and there's a legitimate story reason why she looks like a 10 year old that is way more fleshed out than you'd normally expect in this genre
>>
File: 1286043931535.jpg (98 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1286043931535.jpg
98 KB, 497x501
>>118682236
>How she asked baby Akira to protect her after that one chastity test
I wouldn't even have a choice in the matter if it was me.

I think it's coded into my male instincts to protect my motherly onee-chan if she needed me like that.
>>
>>118682459

Well he was a baby and it was the first time they met, though not the first time he consciously met her. That was 10 years later after her next chastity test.
>>
I need more maternal lolis in my life.
>>
>>118683205

I really only need more Mina and more of my waifu.
>>
>>118672503
why is she drawn with a man's chest?
>>
>>118683565

Cause she's got the body of a 10 year old and she is VERY thin, as is fairly normal for vampires in lots of media.

Also the way she is leaning back would show her rib cage for a thin girl like her.
>>
File: lol negima.jpg (1 MB, 3850x2600) Image search: [Google]
lol negima.jpg
1 MB, 3850x2600
>>118683651
Evangeline is at least feminine.
>>
File: Bigger version.jpg (107 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bigger version.jpg
107 KB, 714x1000
>>118683873

No one cares.
>>
>>118683900
it makes it difficult to fap to a loli that looks like a shota
>>
>>118684033

Not my fault you are gay.
>>
>>118684033
Maybe it makes it more difficult for you.
>>
File: Mina.Tepes.full.109780.jpg (54 KB, 576x832) Image search: [Google]
Mina.Tepes.full.109780.jpg
54 KB, 576x832
>>118684132

For instance, there is this one bit in the doujin where Mina is lounging in a tub having a video conference with the guy that improves and does research on the artificial blood they drink, and she is sexy as fuck in it with her lounging there with a wine glass full of stigma. Anyway, >>118684033
is gay.
>>
>>118684254
>you must be gay if you don't fap to the same stuff i do!!!
>>
>>118683873
Evangeline isn't drawn realistically, and is thus much softer looking than an actual ten year old, like almost lolis (thankfully). This girl is sexy mostly for her personalty, general creepiness, and overall prettiness.

And also she has a pretty nice ass.
>>
>>118684390

Love dat ass.
>>
File: IMG_20141222_005454.jpg (385 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141222_005454.jpg
385 KB, 960x1280
This is super nigger rigged but I grabbed and old broken tablet of mine and tried to take a picture of the doujin, how do you guys think it came out?
>>
>>118685389
I want Mina to rape me
>>
>>118685794

I want to sit her in my lap and suck on her breasts.
>>
Is the seven seas version censored?
I try to buy every loli manga out there and i forgot about this one
>>
>>118687025

See >>118685389

That's a picture from the Seven Seas release of Tamaki's doujins.

No they are not censored, there is not a single bit of censored art in this book. If for any reason Mina doesn't have nipples in a picture where she's topless it is because Tamaki didn't draw them.
>>
>>118687058

I meant there isn't a bit of censored art in the entire series, not just that one book.
>>
>>118675167
Wait...
There's a Dance in the Vampire Bund II?
Holy Shit.
>>
>>118687058
I was asking about the normal tanks, but I'm okay if the artist didn't draw the nipples. Im buying the jp too
>>
>>118687145

Dance in the Vampire Bund: Scarlet Order, it's the continuation of Dance.
>>
>>118675167
Is Scarlet Order smaller than the Dive and Sledgehammer volumes?
>>
>Dance in the Vampire Bund is one key away from Dance in the Vampire Buns
>>
>>118687162

He does draw nipples most of the time, but occasionally he doesn't, it's rare though.

>>118687170

The first volume is quite small.
>>
>>118687164
If I skipped Sledgehammer and Dive, will Scarlet Order make sense right off the bat?
Heh, Bat.
>>
>>118687271

No clue, I haven't read them yet either and it's making sense to me.

It doesn't hurt that Scarlet Order takes place like 20 years after Dance, so the events in either of those aren't particularly relevant I guess.
>>
>>118687321

I'll still be getting them at some point of course.
>>
>>118687218
>The first volume is quite small.
Well that fucking sucks. I've got all the omnibus volumes for Dance along with the Dive (the same newer printings in the pic) Sledgehammer and the two doujinshi collections and they all match perfectly height wise.

Seven Seas said when they first started the Dance omnibuses that all future volumes in the series would be the larger print format. Fucking sucks that they went back to the smaller size with SO. Guess I'll just wait till they eventually re-print them to pick them up.
>>
Is the translation good?
>>
>>118687321
>20 years
So is that annoying Bitch dead yet? Or at least out of the picture.
She's got like Robot parts and shit now. It got weird.
>>
Boring in the boring boring.
>>
>>118687399

I'm sorry, it's been 10 years.

And no, Yuki isn't dead but she's in a reduced role so far. Like it or not she is Mina and Akira's friend.
>>
File: 1313253362255.jpg (10 KB, 156x161) Image search: [Google]
1313253362255.jpg
10 KB, 156x161
>>118686589
This Anon understands.

I want Mina to smother me like she was my mother breast feeding me.
>>
File: 1354355774511.jpg (140 KB, 997x935) Image search: [Google]
1354355774511.jpg
140 KB, 997x935
>>118687519

Umm no anon, it's not a maternal thing it's just something I always want to do with small breasts.

I want to lick and suck on them and cover them in my cum and lick said cum off. I am quite the pervert.
>>
Is the series finished? I read it a while ago and only the first part was concluded?
>>
So if mina is still a virgin does she masturbate?
>>
>>118687572

Anyway it's bed time for me, got work in the morning.

Guess I will have to take care of this other issue that sprang up because of Mina before said bed time.

>>118687580

Read the thread man, that was asked and answered. Hell maybe 10-20 posts above yours will answer your question.
>>
File: 1309469997718.jpg (131 KB, 570x474) Image search: [Google]
1309469997718.jpg
131 KB, 570x474
>>118687572
>I want to lick and suck on them and cover them in my cum
But that's a normal thing to want to do to your loli mom. Trust me, I know.
>>
>>118687618
ah. thanks.
>>
>>118687635

I would probably treat Mina as an imouto, much to her annoyance which I would find cute and thus continue to do so.

I would also ravish her regularly, as I would my imouto.
>>
>>118687164
is this finished? according to baka it's ongoing but wiki says it was released in 2013?
>>
I know nothing about this series, But I see people talk it about sometimes. So I'm kind of interested.

What am I in for if I start reading this?
>>
>>118678529
>werepanther
Fuck, he totally was so why the hell did I think he was a bear this whole time
>>
>>118686589
Why not sit in her lap?
>>
>>118687483
>10 years
Does Akira look the same or similar? I always get kinda bugged by big character redsigns.
>>
>>118681787
She has handfuls of tasteful nudity from what I can remember, I can't remember her being scantily clad often while in the loli form. It's definitely not a series that focuses on that in order to appeal to lolicons, but it's also not the type of series that gives even a single fuck about drawing realistic underage booty, even if it belongs to an ancient and powerful vampire.
>>
>>118684033
If it's difficult to fap to a loli that looks like a real child, then that's good. It means you're not a complete pedophile.
>>
>>118672503
S2 never ;_;
>>
>>118679922
>>118680006
>>118680104
>>118680242
>>118680420
>>118680467
You guys must have a shitty memory because I remember the main reason the scanlators quit was because no one wants to clean and translate furry yaoishit and they pretty much dropped the manga when the author went full furry.

So you can go and make up shit about e-peen when the real reason is "Yiff in hell, furfags".

I also pretty much dropped the manga when the author started shoving in werewolf furry shit everywhere and it looks like I didn't miss much.
>>
>>118690292
So it's bad news for the rest of us?
>>
>>118690775
>>118690385
Late to the thread but discussing dropped translations, anyone know anyone who does them. I've got volume 10 Raws of Vulgar Ghost Daydream and no way of getting them translated. (been 7 years since scan, 3 years since DH 1-6)
Its not just epeen but isn't it also english rights holders threatening the scanlators/translators?
>>
>>118690775
Nah, so long as 3D doesn't do anything for you it's not much of an issue, and even so if you don't do anything about it it's also fine, until thought crimes become a thing then you're in trouble.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.