[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gilgamesh +tall +handsome +assertive +personality +enjoys the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23
File: 1398386548657.jpg (655 KB, 1772x940) Image search: [Google]
1398386548657.jpg
655 KB, 1772x940
Gilgamesh
+tall
+handsome
+assertive
+personality
+enjoys the finer things in life
+demi-god king of ancient master-race
+strongest servant
+bountiful treasures

Shirou
-manlet
-ugly ginger
-beta
-boring manchild
-enjoys practically nothing but the dullest things
-nip peasant
-weaksauce mage
-low paying job and does work for free

And yet Saber chooses the latter. Wish fulfillment at its most pathetic.
>>
>>118610944
>Tall
>a fucking malnourished japanese King Arthur is almost as tall as him
>strongest servant
>a manlet suicidal ginger shits on him
Take your mudslime king with you and go.
And pls/stay go
>>
gil is also a massie douche
>>
>>118610944
Don't forget autistic, controlling white knight. He's that, too.

>>118610998
>didn't even read the VN / 10
>>
>>118610998
>mudslime

what an uncultured swine.
>>
>>118611003
>He doesn't know of CCC
>>
GIL IS NOT WHITE

That's the reason.

Japanese is honorary aryan, while Gil is just a mudslime
>>
This piece of trash is made to self insert as the fucking ginger loser. That's why Shinji isn't the MC.
>>
>>118611099
>Acutually liking CCC and Extra
>>
>>118611126
>ancient Mesopotamian
>mudslime
>>
>>118611191
The gameplay is bad, but that was never the point, it's only a excuse to portray the actual fighting. The rest of them is as solid as the rest of the Fate franchise.
>>
>>118611126
Actually, Gil might actually be the most Aryan character in the series, what with him hailing from the ancient Middle East. He's as close to pure Aryan as any of the other characters.
>>
>>118610944
>blond/ginger
>handsome
Nah.
>>
File: 84N1o.png (734 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
84N1o.png
734 KB, 1366x768
>>
>>118611303
The fighting is just getting in the way of the plot.
>>
>>118610944
Why won't she love him? Is there no attraction? Does she really just prefer submissive Japanese teenage boys?
>>
>>118611670
He's a stupid jerk.
>>
>>118610944
Fate/SN is an eroge, what else did you expect
>>
>>118610944
Shirou loves her, Gil doesn't.
>>
>>118611670
He was made to be a NTR jerk that Saber was obliged to hate for plot reasons, mainly because it would reassert her loyalty to Shirou, as any mindless waifu would. Also it inflates Shirou's ego by choosing a plain japanese boy to a handsome exotic king.

Worry not, though, Ufotable ships it and they marry in Fate/Tiger Colosseum.
>>
>>118612035
You are a girl so I can't let you fight but it's okay for me even though you could kill me with a flick of finger.
This doesn't translate to love for me, it's just shit character.
>>
>>118611908
>>118611003
Being a jerk or not little matters in Fate when Shirou will always bend backwards to excuse them if they're cute girls. Gil doesn't get his sympathy because he can't join the harem.
>>
Why can't you gilfags accept Sabe just doesn't like him? He insulted her in everyway in Fate/Zero, keeps doing so in FSN and hasn'tdone anything remotly good to her ever.
>>
>>118610944
Doesn't matter, Saber isn't good for him.

Enkidu is already his waifu anyway, for forever
>>
>>118612342
>He insulted her in everyway in Fate/Zero
So did Rider, Kiritsugu and pretty much half the cast back then. F/Z was about bullying Saber.

>hasn'tdone anything remotly good to her ever.
Shirou repeatedly insulted her and becomes a dead weight to her in all routes. Also daily reminder Nasu thinks Shirou x Saber is fucking stupid.
>>
>>118612342
>Implying Gilfags want that shit pairing

The only acceptable pairing for Gilgamesh is Enkidu.
>>
>>118612467
Based Nasu
>>
>>118612467
>So did Rider, Kiritsugu and pretty much half the cast back then. F/Z was about bullying Saber.
And she really likes Kiritsugu right?

>Shirou repeatedly insulted her and becomes a dead weight to her in all routes. Also daily reminder Nasu thinks Shirou x Saber is fucking stupid.
Not the same way and he latter apologizes, Gil has never respected her and only saw her as a thing. And Nasu is entitled to his/her opinion.
>>
>>118610944
Gil
>182 cm manlet
>spoiled brat mentality
>enjoys things until he gets bored and then he throws them in his pile and never touches them again
>more god than human, cannot relate to people or generally feel anything other than scorn towards them
>only strength is all the things he owns that he was practically handed to him on silver platters, achieved nothing of note with his wits or his strength alone
>takes everything that strikes his fancy and cares for no one else
"Big fish in a small pond".
>>
File: ufotable 2013-2014.jpg (2 MB, 3204x2035) Image search: [Google]
ufotable 2013-2014.jpg
2 MB, 3204x2035
>>118612095
Actually ufo has Shirou NTRing Gil hard on that front.
>>
>>118612671
>And she really likes Kiritsugu right?
Whether they like them is irrelevant, you were complaining as if Gil was the only one who insulted her back then, and is obvious he wasn't.

>Not the same way and he latter apologizes
Whether he apologizes or not doesn't matter, in Fate he insults her repeatedly and Saber still has to put up with his bullshit.
>Gil has never respected her and only saw her as a thing.
Shirou never truly respected her either and while he didn't saw her as a thing, he was pretty much a jerk to her, which only got slightly toned down towards the end. And even when Gil was being portrayed as hilariously stereotypical NTR villain he was 10 times better than a japanese kid throwing a tantrum because King Arthur isn't acting like traditional japanese woman.

> inb4 they had a great relationship in Fate
Repeatedly telling a girl she can't fight because she's a girl, bossing her around telling her how to fix her problems while not even taking her feelings on the matter in account and forcing your opinions on her isn't the epitome of romance
>>
File: 6254672452.jpg (92 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
6254672452.jpg
92 KB, 422x750
>>118612968
You sure of that m8
>>
>>118612975
You didn't read the route, did you?

It wasn't about gender roles per see, it was about the fact that she was forcing herself. It's funny how no one ever complains about Iskander when he's a failure expy of Shirou when it comes to Saber. They literally try the same thing, yet no one ever complains about "Broskander".
>>
>>118613096
>no Shirou

>>118612968
>Shirou
>"fuck off goldy, gonna get me some of dat delicious ginger"
>>
>>118612975
>you were complaining as if Gil was the only one who insulted her back then
No I wasn't, I point that as one of the reasons she doesn't like him.

>Gil was being portrayed as hilariously stereotypical NTR villain he was 10 times better than a japanese kid throwing a tantrum because King Arthur isn't acting like traditional japanese woman.
Thats your own opinion. Shirou actually cared for her admist his stupidy, the bridge scene is supposed to show that.

Nasu said it himself he wrote Fate poorly, so the romance isn't any good because of shit writing.
>>
>>118611126
>not white
>honourary aryan
>mudslime

i thought anime was degenerate to your stormfags
>>
>>118613200
>it was about the fact that she was forcing herself.
She was pretty much capable of fighting, and in the end it was her decision to do so. She knew the consequences of her decisions, and knew what she wanted. Shirou was just a dipshit who never tried to respect that until Saber magically decided he was right and she was wrong.

>It's funny how no one ever complains about Iskander when he's a failure expy of Shirou when it comes to Saber.
>when he's a failure expy of Shirou
What? Anyways, no one complains because he never tried to romance Saber and therefore she had no obligation to like him despite all the trashtalk. Unlike in Fate where Shirou does the same and Saber still has to suck his dick because he's the MC, which makes it all cringe worthy.
>>
>>118613456
So literally your only complaint is "it's because it's Shirou!"?

And re-read the fucking dream scenes dipshit. And the church basement for good measure.
>>
Literally just ejaculated all over my Saber fig again, guys.
>>
>>118613311
>I point that as one of the reasons she doesn't like him.
You know, the real reason she can't like him is because he isn't Shirou. Other characters are assholes yet Saber is pretty much okay with them. In Fate Illya tried to kill them all and after Shirou bends backwards to find an excuse to forgive her she's pretty okay with her. In UBW Archer trashtalks to her many times to the point of nearly fighting her, but after Saber finds out he's future Shirou she's okay with him.

>Nasu said it himself he wrote Fate poorly, so the romance isn't any good because of shit writing.
Nasu also said the idea of a british King falling in love with a japanese kid in a matter of weeks was ridiculous. Is not just the writing, the idea itself was dumb.

>Shirou actually cared for her admist his stupidy
As if that was enough. I could argue deep inside Gil cares about Saber but that still doesn't excuse his actions. It goes the same for Shirou.
>>
>>118613777
Or maybe it was that fact that Gil is a sociopathic, genocidal tyrant whose idea of courting someone is to tell them get bent and take of their pants.
>>
>>118613516
>So literally your only complaint is "it's because it's Shirou!"
Read my post again. Rider is different because he has no obligation towards Saber and she doesn't have to like him back, so they can argue all they want. With Shirou it's supposed to have romantic tones which is what makes it pretty awful.

>>118613724
Me too.
>>
>>118613456
>She was pretty much capable of fighting
Can you really blame him for thinking the opposite? She gets royally fucked by Gay bulge and split in half by Bersekah early on in the fate route, those outcomes really affect how he sees her. He is a hero wannabe, he'd put his life on the line for a male servant too
>>
>>118613912
So your complaint is literally "it's Shirou so its bad"?
>>
File: 1555307 (4).jpg (803 KB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
1555307 (4).jpg
803 KB, 1000x715
Why forcing Gil on Saber when Enkidu can be everything he ever needs?
>>
>>118613906
Illya could have murdered Shirou, Saber and Rin in the blink of an eye, yet if she makes a cute face Shirou will readily forgive her. Rin could have made him swiss cheese but Shirou forgives her because she's hot.
Face it, Shirou doesn't actually give a shit whether someone's a jerk or not. As long as they're cute girls he'll find a way to forgive them, no matter how horrible they were before. Gil doesn't get this treatment because he's a threat to his harem, therefore Shirou can point the finger at him all he wants and never consider forgiveness because he's not a cute girl.
>>
>>118614027
Spoiled greedy brat who never had to work for a thing in his life and thus doesn't know the value of anything.
>>
>>118614027
Enkidu is dead.
>>
>>118614090
So is every hero. They are all dead.
>>
File: 1409377992476.png (181 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1409377992476.png
181 KB, 380x380
>>118613516
Can someone explain me the church basement scene? I've read it a couple of times but still couldn't fully understand. For me it was:

>Shirou: "I want to save everyone. I feel responsible for being the only survivor in that fire 10 years ago, so I devoted my life for helping others. I don't think I deserve love or happiness either."
>Kotomine: "Aren't you a lucky one? Only here and only today we give away this brand new Holy Grail for free! Using this, you can fix the past and change the fate of these poor orphans!"
>Shirou: "I changed my mind. Fuck the orphants."
>Saber: "That's right, Shirou! Fuck the orphans!"
>>
>>118614070
>Face it, Shirou doesn't actually give a shit whether someone's a jerk or not.
It's funny because it's true. See: Kuzuki and Shinji.

I don't remember where he said it, but iirc Shirou says he doesn't care about what people have done in the past as long as they don't hurt others from then on.

Hell, Archer agrees, he never believed in anything like "sins". He didn't punish people, he prevented shit.
>>
>>118614070
Cu succeeded in killing him and was forgiven. Now while he is cute as fuck Lancer doesn't have any vaginae
>>
>>118613777
If you think about it, Shirou (and maybe Iri) were the only ones to ever see her as human being after she becames king, the dreams tell that. I bet Saber could tolerate Gil if they become alies, like she does Archer, but like his another matter.

I don't see why I should value Nasu's opinion whatsoever. He does his job nicely, but It's clear he doesn't like Saber.

What you're basically saing is that you'd much more likely to love a girl because she's pretty over one that loves you and tries to understand you, even if somewhat failing at first.
>>
>>118614124
Orphans weren't cute girls anymore.
>>
>>118614124
It's because the dead can't be brought back. Anything he'd do with the grail would only be for his own sake, a selfish way to ease his own consciousness.
>>
>>118610944
>doesn't have enough swords
>>
>>118611419
In Zero he actually looks like an adult. In Stay Night his design is that of a teenager. WTF ufotable.
>>
>>118614124
I think Shirou doesn't value thingshanded to him and he should atone for his 'sins' and not change them.
>>
File: 43245325.jpg (162 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
43245325.jpg
162 KB, 800x600
>>118613995
>She gets royally fucked by Gay bulge and split in half by Bersekah early on in the fate route, those outcomes really affect how he sees her.
Part of being an heroic spirit. Hell, she's fucking King Arthur, the god of war. Even after finding out her identity he's still treats her like she doesn't know what she wants.

>>118614166
>Kuzuki and Shinji
He never tries to forgive or excuse Kuzuki's actions, not after he admitted that he didn't gave a shit about what happened to the people Caster drained. He just didn't want him dead. Same with Shinji. Is a whole different deal with Illya or Rin, where he simply forgives them because they're girls and they're cute.
>>
>>118612342
What is tsundere love?
>>
>>118614327
compare pics
>>
oh boy is it time for one of these gil threads again
let me get my popcorn
>>
>>118614327
He looks the same, only teenager looking shit about him is the way he dress. Gil has a really shitty fashion sense
>>
>>118614345
>He never tries to forgive or excuse Kuzuki's actions
Because he never gave a shit about those things.
>>
>>118613777
>Nasu also said the idea of a british King falling in love with a japanese kid in a matter of weeks was ridiculous. Is not just the writing, the idea itself was dumb.
I agree. Whose idea was that anyway?
>>
>>118614303
>It's because the dead can't be brought back.
How could he know that? Wasn't he himself the type of character who likes to say "you'll never know until you try"?

>Anything he'd do with the grail would only be for his own sake, a selfish way to ease his own consciousness.
That's actually deep, except FSN never answers where is the line between selfishness and altruism.
Doesn't make sense either way.
>>
>>118610944
Saber has shit taste. Not quite surprising since Saber a shit.
>>
File: 6527642.png (510 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6527642.png
510 KB, 800x600
>>118614223
>What you're basically saing is that you'd much more likely to love a girl because she's pretty over one that loves you and tries to understand you, even if somewhat failing at first.
Well, my bad if I ever came across as that, but that's not what I'm saying. To be honest, I never could bring myself to like Shirou and even less his romance with Saber, and while I'm not saying Gil is a pure gentleman that would never hurt Saber, I'll take that over what was I given in Fate. I don't even know why would anyone hate him in all seriousness since he's pretty hilarious as a villain and he was so damn cheesy I couldn't take him seriously. He was even better in Carnival Phantasm. If other people actually like Shirou and Saber as a couple I don't give a shit, but to argue Shirou is a better option than Gil, well... Honestly it isn't. Even less in a VN where the main girls are almost compelled to like the MC just because, since the relationships don't feel natural at all.
>>
>>118614561
>How could he know that?
It's more that he doesn't want to bring them back.

>where is the line between selfishness and altruism.
It's not supposed to, since the viewpoint character is insane. It just shows the different paths Shirou can take:
-HF is where he's at his most selfish and fights only for one person
-UBW is where he's at his most selfless and has to be brought down to reality by his lover
>Fate is a good inbetween where he is selfless in life, but selfish in death
>>
>>118614546
Nasu conviction is pretty flickle, Saber x Shirou is a stupid idea. Let's pair Nero and Amaterasu with Hakuno, that doesn't sound bad at all
>>
File: 1356318666679.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1356318666679.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
>>118614488
>Gil has a really shitty fashion sense
>>
>>118610944
All you had to do was cook her some food you prideful cumskin.
>>
>>118614561
It's only a fundamental rule of magi.

Especially since souls reincarnate in FSN and it's kind of implied that souls get smaller and smaller with time as there are more people, it could have some horrible implications.

>resurrect 500 people
>500+ newborns suddenly die

Or then if it happened with Magic to replace the person, the one who died would still have died would remain dead.
>>
>>118614819
His casual clothes are a abomination. Don't try to deny it
>>
>>118614717
>Even less in a VN where the main girls are almost compelled to like the MC just because, since the relationships don't feel natural at all.
It's a VN for a reason. I think you folks make a big deal out of Fate, but let's face it, it's an eroge franchise. You can't take that sort of shit seriously. It was written with titillation and self-inserting as primary objectives. Just enjoy it for what it is, 'ironically' or not.
>>
>>118614717
I don't hate Gil and I have given you a lot of reasons why she would like Shirou over Gil, I'm sorry you can't see them. Saber doesn't fall in love with him in the other routes exactly because those reasons are missing.
>>
>>118614918
I like /ss/
>>
File: 54345645453.jpg (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
54345645453.jpg
8 KB, 240x210
>>118614819
just stick to your white shirts gil
>>
File: Gilgamesh 01.jpg (416 KB, 1950x800) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh 01.jpg
416 KB, 1950x800
>>118614488
Nigga what
>>
>>118615080
there's only one decent clothing in that picture
>>
>>118614918
>Saber doesn't fall in love with him in the other routes exactly because those reasons are missing.
Saber doesn't fall in love with him because it's other's girl turn to suck his dick.
Also the reasons presented in the VN are pretty weak, next to nonexistent.
> He's got morals
> He cooks
> He told me what to do with my life because I'm too stupid to figure it out by myself
>>
>>118615080
>armor made out of or layered in gold, literally outblinging the niggest of nigs
>douche v neck with worst jewelry imaginable
>SLAV MODE
>shirtless with muh crimson tribal tattoos
>white fur lined coat
>NO WORDS
>plz fuck me mr shotacon oniichan
And lets not forget his CCC leopard coat. Gaudy as shit.
>>
>>118610944
>-enjoys practically nothing but the dullest things
But he loves swords anon. Blades are his passion.
>>
>>118614892
the snake leather pants were cool tho
>>
>>118615184
> He told me what to do with my life because I'm too stupid to figure it out by myself
Actually, compared to Gil who wants to force Saber to his side, Shirou actually leaves it to her.
>>
>>118615184
> He's got morals
That fits Iskander too! Why didn't she fell in love with him?
Additionally
> he brings booze
>>
>>118614892
TM characters in general do. Some just develop a charm.
>>
File: 201307030041310ae[1].jpg (148 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
201307030041310ae[1].jpg
148 KB, 600x338
>>118610944
There is nothing wrong with being nip peasant.
>>
>>118615302
>> He's got morals
Actually Iskander's morals don't line up with Saber very much at all.
>>
File: sugoi monogatari.jpg (38 KB, 416x479) Image search: [Google]
sugoi monogatari.jpg
38 KB, 416x479
>>118615196
You're just jelly cause you aren't as cool as him..
>>
File: 1379567772416.png (977 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1379567772416.png
977 KB, 1280x720
>>118615196
>>
Who the fuck cares.
Gilgamesh was gay.
It's actually historically official.
>>
>>118615184
Hey, he is a great housewife (ask Issei) and pretty dependable guy. In time e'll even get taller. (see EMYA)

Outside the war Saber is just a glutton NEET. A really good looking one but still worthless don't talk like she got the short en of the deal that guy could fuck all the female cast and then some
>>
>>118615302
Rider didn't had the same world views as Saber, and that's why they clashed a lot. He has more things in common with Gil.
>>
File: 568=-09.jpg (300 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
568=-09.jpg
300 KB, 600x700
Gil's theme isn't too bad in CCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY

But what about this particular Gil made him a bit different? Was it just the fact of being summoned by Moon Cell?
>>
>>118614717
I could not disagree more. All Gil cares about is owning Saber as a possession and besmirching her beauty. He would absolutely not take care of her in any regard.
>>
>>118615903
>He would absolutely not take care of her in any regard.

Yes he would. Problem is he would mindbreak and corrupt Saber first.
>>
>>118615275
>Shirou actually leaves it to her.
While completely forcing his opinions on her and bossing her around because he doesn't like her decisions and thinks she doesn't know what she wants, so he must tell her himself because obviously Saber is just too blind to herself to know what's good for her and what isn't.
>>
>>118615840
>not being tainted by the grail
>no surplus of human trash around
>>
>>118615958
At which point, by his own admission, she is no longer beautiful and worth getting rid of.
>>
>>118615903
>He would absolutely not take care of her in any regard.
He said he would at the end of Fate/Zero. I agree she's still a possession to him, but he did promise to treat her like a princess if she married him.
>>
File: 78=-098.jpg (372 KB, 890x700) Image search: [Google]
78=-098.jpg
372 KB, 890x700
>>118615975

So would that make him closer to who he really was then?
>>
>>118616025
>At which point, by his own admission, she is no longer beautiful and worth getting rid of.

By his own admission, he also says he will take care of her as he declared earlier.
>>
>>118615495
Do you think Nasu gives a fuck?
>>
>>118616075
What Gil said to coax her into becoming his has little bearing on the fact that the one instance we have of Gil and a mindbroken Saber entails him tossing her aside after exploiting her.
>>
>>118616061
when he was surrounded by awesome people, yeah. with enkidu at that time he was a pretty swell guy
>>
>>118615965
Shirou is a hypocrite. Fate is him at his most insufferable. He takes his lumps for that in the next route.
>>
Of course Saber would choose a beta. She's a king and need someone to follow her orders mindlessly
>>
File: original.png (140 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
original.png
140 KB, 480x272
>>118616202
>the one instance we have of Gil and a mindbroken Saber entails him tossing her aside after exploiting her.
You mean that ending in Unlimited Codes?
And if we go by that, I could easily say he would actually treat her pretty well if we get shit like Tiger Colloseum where he finally marries Saber and they both look like a happy couple, Saber herself looks pretty happy.
>>
>>118615184
>Saber doesn't fall in love with him because it's other's girl turn to suck his dick.
Yet Rin and Sakura like him in all of them.
>>
>>118616202
But Alter Saber actually is okay fucking Gil. He seems to like femdom, judging by Carnival Phantasm.
>>
File: 87-07.jpg (75 KB, 691x687) Image search: [Google]
87-07.jpg
75 KB, 691x687
No point in waiting anymore for CCC, right? Should I just go ahead and import it and such?
>>
>>118616615
Rin wasn't in love with him on Fate and Heaven's Feel. I agree on Sakura, though.
>>
>>118616662
Carnival Phantasm isn't canon. Nothing points to Gil being into femdom anywhere else; if anything, the opposite is pretty flagrant. He's an S who gets his kicks from being in control.
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (12 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
12 KB, 216x233
>>118616752
>Carnival Phantasm isn't canon.
>>
>>118616028
So long as she dedicated the entirety of her existence to him, maybe. The narrative implies her appeal drew heavily from her impending surrender to him, though.
>>
>>118613096
Shopped.
>>
>>118616202

CCC Gil will just be tsundere if he meets her. I guess that depends which Gil.
>>
>>118616982
>The narrative implies her appeal drew heavily from her impending surrender to him, though.
Yes, but also because she's his polar opposite. Someone who devoted herself so much to her country and her people that it ended up destroying her because she neglected herself so much. He's a king that puts himself above anyone else and it also became his downfall. He finds Saber interesting even before she refuses him.
>>
>>118616717
She's in love with him in HF epilogue.
>>
>>118616752

He liked when Kotomine told him to fuck off and know his place.

While he was annoyed by Tokiomi's respectful asslicker behavior.

I'm not sure what he likes better. He's probably a switch.
>>
>>118614744

Tamamo and Nero are both sluts. Nero would fuck anyone in the game, in fact she still wants a harem in her secret garden.
>>
File: sakura a canonical slut.png (1 MB, 1082x622) Image search: [Google]
sakura a canonical slut.png
1 MB, 1082x622
>>118616527
TC is non-canon shit.
>>
>>118617165
It wasn't that he liked being told to fuck off, it's that he was amused he could get under Kirei's skin so easily. That isn't being submissive.
>>
File: 1363717360135.jpg (48 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1363717360135.jpg
48 KB, 604x340
>>118617288
>TC is non-canon shit.
>>
>>118617165
Why should he give a shit if Kirei tells him to piss off and know his place? Gil is so cocksure that most insults slide off him entirely.
>>
>>118617288
haven't you have enough worms in your body already?
>>
>>118616949
I certainly wouldn't use it as a source to substantiate anything, regardless.
>>
>>118615903
>All Gil cares about is owning Saber as a possession and besmirching her beauty.

That's basically true love as /a/ understands it!
>>
>>118618019
And in a few days, /a/ will be displaying such love with no shame.
>>
>>118615495
Nah he fucked everything, like most other rulers
>>
>>118610944
Dont forget
>+voiced by SekiTomo
>>
>>118610944
>being this much of a cuck
>>
>>118610944

Saber is not your average hoe at your hometown faggit.
>>
>>118610944
The only good thing I see about this pairing is that Gil is such a stuck up shit he would most likely never NTR her because other women are just not on her same level. The only person she would have to worry about is a death shota

Still:

Enikudo>Saber
>>
>>118621163
Considering she falls for a shit like Shiro she is
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.