[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach 609
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 1383736275584.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1383736275584.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Spooky monk's ride has ended...
>>
im starting to think kubo might be bad at this
>>
That was an awesome chapter.
>>
File: 01.png (198 KB, 897x1300) Image search: [Google]
01.png
198 KB, 897x1300
>>118207506

Daily reminder Aizen bred, fathered, and trained Ichigo to become his new Zanpakutou to defeat the soul king.
>>
>>118207506
Man he was really the spookiest.
>>
Speaking of Momo, she was convinced that Captain Aizen must have had good reasons for what he was doing, right?
>>
>>118207908

Yes. Momo is the only one who really knows Aizen's intentions.

The foreshadowing is so obvious.
>>
>>118207908
She got over it after hanging out with Shinji. There's a side story and everything about them. Momo's cute, she could of got a bankai.
>>
Being Momo is suffering. Also i just remembered that she is a vice captain. How the fuck did she manage that?
>>
>>118207506
>Spooky monk's ride has ended...
>ended
Nah not yet. He's only been killed once. Still got at least 10 chapters of killing the unkillable after getting unkilled by the perfect killer.
>>
>>118208054
But she still referred to Aizen as "Captain" Aizen the last time we heard her speak of him.
>>
>>118208057
She's actually pretty powerful with Kido and her Zanpakuto is strong. She nuked Harribel's Fraccion and they had to use Ressurreccion to beat her.
>>
For how long will Kubo continue to troll us?
>>
>>118208057
The whole vice captain and captain thing is weird, because almost all vice captains and captains have been stated to be of a power level above what is appropriate, which makes the ones of normal power seem like chumps
>>
So, does Bach's ability effectIvely make him Laplace's Demon? Also, is this why he was mad about wannabe prophets?
>>
This chapter straight up irritated me.

I knew monk was going to get beat, barring some kind of awesome twist that was the only option. I knew Jubi was going to pull through, of course he's not going down that easy.

I was just pissed off by the whole "nah, I'm just immune to your powers" thing, especially after up until now he's been getting his ass beat.

Have him pull of a neat trick or technique and then say some shit like "That was close, without BLITZKRIEG GERMANSOUNDINGWURD I might have died there"

But no, we just get my little cousin's "nuh uh, I had a forcefield the whole time and your guy's lasers cant break them" excuse
>>
>>118208789
Kubo has created the ultimate villain: One who can't be harmed by people who explain the full extent of their powers to him.

In Bleach he is unstoppable.
>>
>>118208916
The MS translation suggests something different than the Panda one, though.
>>
Why doesn't they just nuke Ywach?
>>
Yhwach's power is to see/understand something from any given perspective.

Meaning that he didn't forget his name because fat monk still knew it, and he could see his own name from his perspective.
>>
File: BleachWall6.jpg (143 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
BleachWall6.jpg
143 KB, 1200x864
I lost interest big time in the Bleach manga after Rukia died. Are the later chapters really worth reading?
>>
If accelerator and madara teamed up could they beat yhwach?
>>
>>118208534
Since when were you under the impression that there is a end to it?
>>
>>118209103
>after Rukia died
she is alive anon
>>
>>118209103
Yes, because you missed Rukia using her Bankai.
>>
>>118209176
Are we talking about normal Madara or..?
>>
Could Yhwach the king of ants beat Netero the king of ants?
>>
>>118207777
Quads confirm.
>>
>>118207777
No it wasnt. It was another fucking ass pull
>>
>>118209064
Oh. That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>118209176
Accel would be lost against any abstract power, and Bleach is full with those.
>>
>>118208817
>But no, we just get my little cousin's "nuh uh, I had a forcefield the whole time and your guy's lasers cant break them" excuse

Fucking this, it's like that stupid tails vs sephiroth thing.
>>
>>118209793
>asspull
Stop using that word for things it doesn't mean. It was a dumb power but it was by no means an asspull, most of us saw this coming over a month ago.
>>
You know, Aizen didn't actually tell anyone about his power until he was sure that he got everyone and owned the plot device.
He should have never told, but hey, at least not too bad.
>>
>>118209793
No it really wasn't.
>>
>>118209064
The issue isn't him forgetting his name, that's just a byproduct of Ichibei's power. The concept of the name itself has been taken away.

Yhwach just has the ability to restore it.
>>
>>118209214
I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not even talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking about Sage of Six Paths Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a third eye Rinnegan capable of casting Infinite Tsukuyomi, and five Limbo shadows which protect him from all physical harm.
>>
>>118210212
I forgot tons of shit, was that actually in the story?
>>
>>118210212
thank you
>>
>>118210263
Yes, it got fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>118210305
>it got fucking ridiculous
I certainly remember that part.
>>
>>118210212
You forgot
>divine tree absorbed
>>
>>118210212
Yhwach is the only one who can actually understand what all of that shit means. And so he would win.
>>
File: rgtheory.png (11 KB, 533x239) Image search: [Google]
rgtheory.png
11 KB, 533x239
>>118207506
>>118207506
>>118207506

pic related
>>
Hmm I thought of something. If the Monk's power is to name someone anything he wants and in effect change their characteristics wouldn't he be able to power someone up to make them invincible, godlike etc.? For example, what if he just called someone 'God' or 'Undefeatable' or 'Winner'. In that sense, he could power up Ichigo or someone else to be able to win any fight, even against Yhwach...
>>
>>118210653
Are you stupid?
>>
>>118210626
You have posted this like 3 times in 2 threads.
We don't give a fuck about your shitty theories. Do everyone a favor and start tripping so we can filter you just like LabMember.
>>
>>118210626
Just fuck off. No one cares about your autistic 3deep5u theories
>>
>>118210626
>cleanliness
For someone who never gets dirty
>sustenance
For someone who never eats
>clothing
For someone who never change his clothes
>self defense
For someone who can't be attacked
>art/pastimes
For someone who is always busy
>>
>>118210653
Because chances are his power doesn't work that way and we take the explanation given too literally.
When he named Yhwach "black ant" he didn't literally mean he was an ant strength-wise. One ant wouldn't survive the 2 attacks that Yhwach survived. By naming him ant he probably meant that he's like an ant, fragile, weak (in comparison to a superior being), powerless.
Chances are too that he can't give powers beyonds his own powers, like naming someone God.
>>
>>118208916
So Gin is the only one who could beat him?
>>
>>118211055
>Gin's bankai was literally God-Slaying Spear
>>
>>118211098

Considering it could defeat Hogyoku Aizen, it's a fairly accurate name.
>>
>>118208916
He doesn't need a explanation. He just need to "understand" the power.
>>
>>118211178
>Considering it could defeat Hogyoku Aizen
Except not really. It could probably kill anyone but Hougyoku Aizen, considering the hougyoku granted him immortality.
>>
File: a cold penetration from behind.png (77 KB, 270x347) Image search: [Google]
a cold penetration from behind.png
77 KB, 270x347
>>118207506
>you will never see momo's bankai
>you will never see [insert character name here]'s bankai
>>
>>118211344
I feel kinda bad every time I see that face because I always start laughing.
>>
>>118211268

But really. It could harm him and kill him. The Hogyoku just insures he gets revived and gets back stronger.

That he could harm the current form was already a testimony to the brokenness of it's power.
>>
>>118207506
I read that as spunk monk.
>>
>>118209985
nice to see some one using my OC :^)
>>
>>118211415
>Considering it could defeat Hogyoku Aizen
>But really. It could harm him and kill him. The Hogyoku just insures he gets revived and gets back stronger.

That's not what 'defeat' means. Gin's bankai is clutch but it's no Mugetsu. Gin killed him once, and got killed immediately afterwards. Mugetsu killed him so hard that it forced Aizen to regress to a pre-trancendant state, upon which Kisuke's bindings were activated and Aizen was defeated.
>>
>>118211344
>>118211395
Requesting impaled Momo shoops.
>>
>>118208054
>worst character be relevant and get a bankai
i will actually drop bleach if this happens
>>
>>118211598
>Gin's bankai is clutch but it's no Mugetsu.

Actually it is. Mugetsu did the same thing and he was about to regenerate and evolve further.
>>
>>118208109
Sounds about Kubo.
>>118208817
Man, we don't even know how Ywach got out of it...I don't think its just an immunity thing
>>
>>118208146

Yeah, It's a bit frustrating, but at least not Orihime levels of frustrating. Hinamori was technically brainwashed by him, after all, so Aizen is still a touchy topic for her.

In a way, she actually understands Aizen, but him discarding her and attempting to kill her broke her. Even so, she seems to hold the good things she was taught from him and apply it to her work.

Shinji and Lisa's friendship and influence did wonders to her and she seems to be recovering nicely.
>>
>>118211039
I sometime worry that translation ruins the metaphors and make us think of some things to literal, this chapter was (unfortunately) as simple as :

Raepmonk: I'm going to rename you ant to represent the fact im stronger than you

YW: Too bad im actually omnipotent so you can't beat me.

I fail to see how his 'understanding' held any relevance to the fight, I think the whole he can understand anything part was just his right hand man brown nosing.
>>
>>118211868
It's just frustrating to see how unable she is to cope when Rangiku still functions normally. By all means, Gin had a bigger impact on her life than Aizen did on Momo.
>>
>>118209793

A - The Asspull
>>
>>118211725
>Mugetsu killed him so hard that it forced Aizen to regress to a pre-trancendant state, upon which Kisuke's bindings were activated and Aizen was defeated.

Please read my post next time before blatantly dismissing the evidence provided.
>>
>>118211980
rangiku's an adult it's obvious she's just more mature
>>
>>118208057
Through guts and hard work.

She's actually a very competent shinigami, good with kido and according to Shinji, strict with rules. Unfortunately, we mostly saw her doing shit with her during a state of mental disturbance, recklessness and later lack of resolve.

She seems to be doing better now, though her status is currently unknown considering all the shit that happened.
>>
>>118212048

yeah almost entirely disintegrating is actually not big of a deal compared to only going down a notch.
>>
Fuck, I wanted his A to be "The Ant" and him to go rampaging around while being a huge ass ant, his new name having made him even stronger.

Not since the cicada guy got shanked out of nowhere was I this disappointed in Bleach.
>>
>today's chapter
>>
>>118211933
>I sometime worry that translation ruins the metaphors
It does. In the last thread some guy kept showing all of us why some names make WAY more sense in Japanese than in tranlations, like The Wind for instance.
>>
Yhwach isn't unstoppable.

You just need to attack him with an ability he can't see/without him seeing it.
>>
>>118212061
This.

I often forget Hinamori is not that older than Icefag.
>>
>>118212149
The key word here is "defeated" and is the word you used specifically. Kamishini no yari did not defeat Aizen, Mugetsu did. They're on completely different levels of power, as proven in the text. Did you forget to do your homework?
>>
>>118211994
get out
>>
>>118208054
I loved Momo but I dropped the series when Aizen pitched his glasses and flew off to Mexico via a black hole in the sky

Is she back in the series again?
>>
>>118212061
>>118212385
She's the same age as Renji and Kira though.
>>
>>118208054
Link?
>>
I caught up on Bleach yesterday after stopping in late August. Man Bleach is at its best when its not focusing on the Big Bad. Everything just gets so fucking ridiculous. I enjoyed Based Mayuri drugging Ice Shota and kicking Gigi's and Pepe's asses much better than watching Ghost Hitler and fat Monk explain these incredibly convoluted powers.
>>
>>118212445
Still, Rangiku is older.
>>
>>118207789
You think you are hot shit, don't you; spouting the same shit every fucking thread about how Aizen is going to rebirth the entirety of the spirit world with Ichigo as his weapon in some sort of twisted plot turn that makes no fucking sense.

Well guess what: you're wrong. Such a finishing to the entire manga would be so stupid, but fans such as yourself would just lap it up; wouldn't they? God you're so stupid. I'm just going to go to school tomorrow and know that you're still here, posting your hot fucking turd of an opinion on this loser anime and manga board, while I'm out enjoying life - proving you wrong.

I hope you enjoy being single forever, you loser; continue writing your pathetic monologues in your cum crusted underpants and fast-food covered floor.

You disgust me.
>>
>>118212389
>Mugetsu did

No it didn't. If anything it had less effect.

>They're on completely different levels of power

I never denied that but they came close to achieving the same thing.
>>
>>118212379
>Yhwach isn't unstoppable.
He isn't.

Ichigo will fight against him with his newly acquired powers that no one has fully seen.
Or Kyoraku will. Goes bankai and it is a convoluted as fuck child's play with endless rules.
>>
>>118212301
I wonder if Kubo will attempt to explain Yhwach or if he'll just roll with the fact that he basically just wrote in a character who's power parodies one of the biggest cliches in Bleach.

>If he can understand your power, he can control it

Shinji is especially fucked.
>>
>>118212547
>someone actually spent the time to write this out for a post two hours ago

The A really is for Autism
>>
>>118212547
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>118212445
yeah but kira didn't handle gin's leaving that much better, he only recovered a little quicker
>>
>>118212531
I still like Monk because even if he is OP, he's not unbeatable, and for what position he holds it's believable that he can literally give and take names. Yhwach's letter was obvious as hell but I feel Kubo is going somewhere with it so I'm letting it slide.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm not as bored as I was during Deicide, where Aizen went from master troll to complete stock BBEG in a matter of two chapters.
>>
File: bleach-5363065.jpg (134 KB, 800x1206) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5363065.jpg
134 KB, 800x1206
TITE KUBO IS RACIST AND THIS IS WHY IT'S CALLED BLEACH
>>
So guys, Chad is going to be useful and really help Ichigo out r-right?
>>
>>118212575
>No it didn't. If anything it had less effect.
It's literally straight from Urahara's mouth; his bakudo only took effect because he was so drastically weakened from Mugetsu.
>hurr Kisuke isn't always right
Please give me a better argument than this if you wish to continue.
>>
>>118212588
Not him but yeah, people like Ichigo and maybe Aizen are the perfect counter to Yhwach.

They have weird powers (Aizen thanks to hogyuku and Ichigo due to Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow/Human genes) that are hard to properly understand and know the limits of.

I wonder now if Ichigo will have some unique quincy power kinda like the other Sternritter,? except obviously without the schrift thing, kinda like how Royd and Lloyd still had that copy and mimicing power even before meeting Yhwach.
>>
>>118212755

Wow, goddamn. I was just about to post that:

>Be from the USA
>Nonstop media coverage of riots, protests, and racial tension following several recent cases of black men dying at the hands of police
>Come across this page

WaterPanda has outdone itself again.
>>
>>118212716
He was nowhere the wreck Momo was, he seemed to have gotten better after getting drunk and ranting about Gin with Rangiku.
>>
Daily reminder that Urahara oneshotted Kirge in Voldstanding (plus Ayon absorbed) efortlessly and without even releasing his Shikai.
>>
File: Link.png (1 MB, 1219x1479) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
1 MB, 1219x1479
>>118212457
>>
>>118212917
He didn't kill Kirge though. Grimmjow did. While he was in Vollstandig, using Blut Vene
>>
>>118212917
kirge had his quincy defense thingy down
>>
>>118212723
I actually like the Monk. Maybe a little too much talking but this is Bleach after. In the end I liked the visuals of his power. The writing and the giant foot and hands were cool to watch but of course I knew he had to lose.

I wish this arc was more like the SS arc where Ichigo had a few rivals who weren't necessarily the strongest that he had to fight instead of the Aizen arc where we knew Aizen was going to waste a bunch of people until Ichigo showed up.
>>
I get the awful feeling we're going to jump back to the other royal guard at the end of this and find that they're all facedown on the ground and the sternritter elite are cleaning up when Ichigo & co. finally get there.

Ichigo chases after Uryuu
Yoruichi-v-The X Axis
Ganju-v-The Compulsory
Chad-v-The Miracle then gets immediately stomped by Hashwalth
and Orihime gets The D
>>
>>118212803

How was he not weakened when he almost completely disappeared?

The difference is that he wasn't here to activate the seal.
>>
>>118213064
I'd give Orihime the D.
>>
File: bleach-3441857.jpg (106 KB, 800x1095) Image search: [Google]
bleach-3441857.jpg
106 KB, 800x1095
>>118212917

That wasn't Urahara, you fucking retard. He was fucked up with an arrow in his side and was just as surprised at what was happening as everyone else.
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/765620/0e9723bf16/
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

A FUCKING BLEACH DOUJIN, TRANSLATED, AND IT'S NOT TITMONSTER NORMALFAGGOTRY.

Am I losing something? Is this some old doujin retranslated?
>>
>>118213071
>How was he not weakened when he almost completely disappeared?
The same way Yhwach is fucking dandy after being smashed by Monk. This is Bleach, son, get educated.
>The difference is that he wasn't here to activate the seal.
Kisuke placed the seal before Aizen transcended. It took effect when Aizen was at his most vulnerable. He didn't activate shit. Just reread Deicide you ignoramus.
>>
File: bleach-3407939.jpg (123 KB, 800x1095) Image search: [Google]
bleach-3407939.jpg
123 KB, 800x1095
>>118213149
Defeated him with a single blow so Ichigo could go to SS.
He then wakes up to jail him, but he still got rekt with a single attack without releasing shikai, without saying anything and with little to no effort.
Blut Vene up too because he was getting rekt by Ichigo and thingking what to do.
>>
Why was Grimmjow best arrancar?
>>
>>118213215
>son

Arab detected

> It took effect when Aizen was at his most vulnerable. He didn't activate shit.

I invite you to post the page so that we can analyse the situaitotiognt
>>
File: Ulquiorra.jpg (2 MB, 3319x2137) Image search: [Google]
Ulquiorra.jpg
2 MB, 3319x2137
>>118213408
But he wasn't.
>>
>>118213428
Deicide 23, find it your fucking self.
>>
File: Aizen on Aizen's penis.png (114 KB, 681x169) Image search: [Google]
Aizen on Aizen's penis.png
114 KB, 681x169
>>118213175
Apparently it's been up since 2009 but i guess it finally got translated. Thank you anon, imma save this for a rainy day.
>>
>>118213175
>IchiRuki vanilla
What a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>118213553

There's no more reason for me to do it than you.

And I'm more tired.
>>
>>118213541

Ulquiorra was the Sasuke Uchiha of the Espada
>>
>>118213653
Feel free to be as ignorant as you continue to be.
>>
>>118212891
for a short while he kinda was though, he even got that edge lord volume cover, he did take it better but just to show how the age thing comes into play
>>
>>118213676
except Ulqiorra wasn't a whiny little faggot
>>
>>118213408
Nah, those were Stark, Nel (and her two subordinates) and Ulquiorra.
>>
>>118213369
Again Urahara was not the one that attacked Kirge after her jailed Ichigo.
>>
So "A" stole his bankai?
>>
File: bleach-2399367.jpg (159 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2399367.jpg
159 KB, 800x1160
>>118213681
>>118213653
Relax boys here's the page you are looking for
>>
>>118213773
That's a joke right?
His only redeeming quality were his abilities.
>>
>>118213676
>Ulquiorra was the Sasuke Uchiha of the Espada

>Ulquiorra

I bet you are the same kind of faggot that thinks that Orihime = Hinata.
>>
>>118213726
Kinda wonder how Kira came to admire him, Gin never pretended to be anything else than a creepy asshole, unlike Aizen who manipulated Hinamori to the fullest.
>>
File: Orihime's breasts bring peace.jpg (224 KB, 600x1727) Image search: [Google]
Orihime's breasts bring peace.jpg
224 KB, 600x1727
So Ishida is a double agent but he's in pretty deep.

What happens to him? Will he die a heroic death?
>>
>>118213773
But he was

>"IF YOU DON'T EAT I'M GOING TO TIE YOU DOWN AND FORCE FEED YOU"

edgy
>>
>>118213863
I want to feel both their tits on my dick.
>>
>>118213831
I never said anything different.
I said Urahara oneshotted him. I just posted the page where Kirge gets fucked by a single attac, no shikai, no effort, blut vene up. All that I have stated is true so far.
>>
>>118207506
Last "good" part of bleach for me was when it was revealed Unohana was the first Kenpachi, and fight that ensues.
>>
>>118213932
At the same time or one after the other? Who would go first?
>>
File: bleach-3441855.jpg (99 KB, 800x1095) Image search: [Google]
bleach-3441855.jpg
99 KB, 800x1095
>>118213369

Did you seriously even read the manga? Grimmjow killed Opie. Urahara was injured and couldn't do anything. I JUST pointed this out.
>>
>>118213882
He might.

Does Haschwald not know that he himself has only a short time to live or do the same rules not apply to him as the the other Ritters?
>>
>>118213993
At the same time, but I'd have a special preference for Orihime if I had to do it one at a time.
>>
>>118213876
I think that was just shit writing on Kubo's part
>>
>>118212547
Chill
>>
>>118213908

Please, that's nothing compared to the edgyness Grimmjow displayed.

Ulqiorra was just a sad gloomy bat who had slight moment in which he yelled. The "edgyness" was merely aesthetic with his habilities and resurrecion.
>>
>>118213861

hmphh
>>
>>118213908
how was that whiney...
ok looking back he was styled pretty edgey, but his personality was more... idk the word but more refined than sasuke's
>>
>>118214000
Well it was said that only those deemed expendable would be sacrificed. I don't think Haswald thinks himself expendable.

>>118213876
Still he was a captain. Maybe Gin had saved his life on some occasion or the two had gone on some dangerous missions together.

Either way it would've been nice to know why.
>>
>>118213882
I think Yhwach made Ishida fodder for him, like all the other Sternritter.

So when we think Yhwach is finally, like actually dead, he's going to snuff Ishida and make a comeback.
>>
>>118213994
read
>>118213959

I never said Urahara killed him. I said he oneshooted him. Posted the pic where it happens as a proof.
Get over it.
>>
>>118213882
Ishida being a double agent seems too convenient. Ishida is an important tool for who knows what reason. The fact that's he's set to inherit Yhwach' s power definitely has something to do with it.
>>
>>118214100
?
>>
>>118214157
the fact that Uryu has an heir role to play kinda makes me feel that YW won't last too long... at least i did until he asspulled raepmonk
>>
>>118213959

>He then wakes up to jail him, but he still got rekt with a single attack without releasing shikai, without saying anything and with little to no effort.

The way you said it, it seemed as if you were implying that Urahara "rekt" Opie again AFTER Opie got back up.

And if Opie got back up, it wasn't a fucking oneshot, was it?
>>
>>118207506
How long is Kubo going to troll is with Grimmjows return?
Why must Kubo troll?
>>
File: 464.jpg (72 KB, 520x411) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
72 KB, 520x411
>>118214137
>>118214157
Maybe when Yhwach dies he will then take over Ishida's body, kind of like a back up plan or a 1-up.

I hope not though because I ship IshiHime
>>
>>118214108
>Maybe Gin had saved his life on some occasion
That actually happened, in one early bonus chapter where they're academy students Kira, Renji and Hinamori try to help Hisagi, who's an upperclassman fending off hollows. They're all saved by Aizen and Gin, who's Aizen's lieutenant at the time. That's when Hinamori at least start admiring Aizen.
>>
>>118214157
Ywach is the Almighty Father, so that just leaves the Son and the Holy Spirit. Hazzy certainly looks like a ghost, so Ishida needs to die and donate his body to Ywach after three days.
>>
>>118214094
Grimmjow was happy edgy not Sasuke edgy
>>
>>118214157
I've been sitting on this prediction waiting for it to play out for over a year now, and I've even seen other people here on /a/ come to similar if not the same conclusion as me: Uryuu's plan to backstab Yhwach already failed when he drank Yhwach's blood. He's now basically being pressganged into staying a villain. That much is clear and obvious, but what's only slightly less clear (but still pretty fucking clear) is that Kubo's trying to use this to distract from the fact that Hashwalth is going to be the one to stab Yhwach in the back. When exposing Uryuu's unfaithfulness/uselessness to Yhwach doesn't dissuade him from keeping Uryuu as his heir, Hashwalth will put into play the final stages of some long standing play to steal Yhwach/Uryuu's powers for himself. Then Uryuu gets to sit back and be the damsel in distress, Yhwach offs Hashwalth, and Ichigo finishes off Yhwach.
>>
>>118214312
He got defeated with a single attack. That's getting oneshot, isn't it?
Maybe I didn't word it properly, that would be entirely my fault.

I thought that the word oneshooting was fitting because he used a single attack. But now that you point that out I'm not sure if oneshooting implies killing someone or can be used when defeating someone.
>>
File: yhwacheyes.jpg (91 KB, 800x1230) Image search: [Google]
yhwacheyes.jpg
91 KB, 800x1230
So is no one going to talk about how Yhwach now has four Iris's?
>>
>>118214343
When Urahara finally reveals what he was doing in Hueco Mundo int he first place we'll see a flashback with Grimmjow's actual face included in a panel, maybe a whole discussion. He's not "coming back" and he's not going to contribute shit, he never was.
>>
>>118214458
Ichigo made sure to erease that happiness.
>>
File: 1382275410243.jpg (112 KB, 447x750) Image search: [Google]
1382275410243.jpg
112 KB, 447x750
>>118214476

You're alright anon. The wording just confused the shit out of myself and a few people.

Let's all just have a Rukia and agree on how Kubo's recent preschool special power logic is making us all wish the Quincy turned out to be more like Opie.
>>
>>118214502
You can see it in the last panel too, which I honestly didn't notice the first time. If anything it further supports the theory that Yhwach is related to the Soul King.
>>
>>118214713
I don't want a Rukia. She's a shit girl.
>>
File: SKface.jpg (103 KB, 1329x288) Image search: [Google]
SKface.jpg
103 KB, 1329x288
>>118214729
Hmm, you might be right, it looks like the soul king might have eight.
>>
>>118214829
pretty certain those aren't supposed to be pupils specifically, he just has gotei division emblems patterned eyes
>>
>>118214406
Ah yes, I remember that now that you mention it.

Man that was a long time ago.
>>
File: 1418060478649.jpg (19 KB, 451x389) Image search: [Google]
1418060478649.jpg
19 KB, 451x389
>>118214796

Wow, your opinions are about as shitty as your ability to convey a rational thought. Here I was trying to be nice. There really is no hope for you, then.
>>
>>118214829
Those look completely different than Yhwach's eyes, tho.
>>
>>118214982
It's not me who posted that tho.
I still like Senjumaru Shutara over Rukia any time.
>>
>>118215248
I still like the majority of the girls over Rukia any time.
>>
File: 1411165296282.png (66 KB, 185x192) Image search: [Google]
1411165296282.png
66 KB, 185x192
>>118214796
Was that a bait?

How poor.
>>
File: 08-09.png (450 KB, 1792x1300) Image search: [Google]
08-09.png
450 KB, 1792x1300
>>118214502
>>118214829
And Aizen had three in his final form. With wings it's five.
>>
How can you guys stand to read these translations on Panda and Stream? Do you guys ever read the official ones?
>>
>>118215479
official?
>>
>>118215248

>Open mouth
>Insert foot

Senjumaru seems classy enough. Though I'd never want anything to do with a Bleach scientist for obvious reasons.
>>
>>118215479
What, you mean Viz's North American publications? The ones that are over a year behind and consistently fail to check the spelling on names despite having easy access to both staff in Japanese offices and just, The Internet, which consistently manages to catalog and correct relevant information.
>>
>>118215476
He doesn't have multiple pupils in an individual eye though.
>>
>>118215822
And drop color pages and spreads, even in the big editions.
>>
File: bleach_550023.jpg (2 MB, 2647x2088) Image search: [Google]
bleach_550023.jpg
2 MB, 2647x2088
>>118215476
>those three hollow holes
what was ever up with this random hollow from the start of this arc anyhow? That seems like a rather conspicuous feature for a random low tier monster to have.
>>
>Ichibei has a legitimately awesome power that by all rights should have destroyed him
>Yhwch wins because "lol my ability is being da best".
full kubo
>>
>>118215378
The majority? Even Rangiku and Momo? Even Hiori? Even Orihime
>>
>>118215857
as opposed to the ones in WSJ that are printed and scanned at larger size and higher resolution that the Viz publication?
>>
>>118216046
Orihime is the best girl, everyone knows that.
>>
Does anyone else feel that Ichibei's bankai ability is kind of...pointless?

It's main purpose seems to be to add insult to injury.
>>
>>118216125
in terms of offence it's kind of pointless since all the damage that needs to be done can be done with the shikai, but for general purposes it's only the two together that let him totally rewrite reality if he feels like it.
>>
>>118216125
>It's
its
>>
>>118216046
>Even Rangiku
Nigga you be shit Rangiku?
>>
>>118216046
Not that guy but I like both Rangiku and Momo better than Rukia.
>>
>>118214532
Lol, sounds like someone knows fuck all
>>
Bleach is like that tenured professor who does whatever he wants and figuratively shits all over you and can't be fired.
>>
Why does Ichigos new shikai have more power than his previous bankai while he was wearing the hollow mask?
>>
>>118216289
>Lol
>>
>>118216125
It really is.
>Shikai, you're covered in paint and and have no name and power.
With no power, your enemy is like like an ordinary human, you could easily crush your opponent.
>Bankai renames the opponent into something else giving them that power E.g 'Ant.'
Now your opponent is as strong as an Ant, extra easy to kill. But there is no point because you could kill a human just as easily with those powers.
>>
>>118215964
It's not an ability in the same vein as the letters bestowed to the Sternritter were; Toofsy made it clear that it's part of his very existence- basically, no matter how powerful Monk's ability was it wouldn't have any effect.

However, I don't think this necessarily makes Yhwach invincible; however it does establish that he is 'godlike' in a sense, or has an aspect of a god, and thus further establishing a connection to the Reio.
>>
>>118216306
He leveled up.
>>
>>118214532
Kubo said that Grimmjow would return, and as Ichigos ally.
You obviously don't know shit so stfu.
>>
>>118216105

>Orihime
>Best girl

Good joke, anon.
>>
>>118216289
see the fun of this kind of dispute is there's no need to even do any work. we just both wait and see where it goes. it's just a countdown to you being wrong and there's nothing either of us can do to change or speed it up.
>>
>>118214502
Honestly I thought that he was just moving his eyes back and forth really fast, but it's quite possible.
>>
>>118216429
Fuck off Ichigo.
>>
>>118216105
>everyone at FLOL knows that.

Fix'd.
>>
>>118216125
>>118216326
You're missing the point of what a Bankai is, and what it says about Ichibei and his role as 'the one who bears the true name'.

It's one thing to erase a name, and reduce everything to a blank slate. But to then rename it- recreate anything with a single word? That's real power.

And let's not forget that Ichibei claims to have given Soul Society, and everything in it, it's name. He essentially made the 'Soul Society' that exists in the present.

And lets not forget where the Vandenreich came from: the shadow of Soul Society, the 'black'.
>>
>>118216105
Lmao
>>
>>118212278
Jesus fuck this would've been hilarious.
>Joke's on you my name was ant to begin with!
>since when were you under the impression that ants weren't the most powerful beings in existence?
>A, THE ANT
>>
>>118216333

So how the hell did he lose to Yama one thousand years ago?

Ideas, anyone?
>>
File: 406c78413aaa7a5f4f7606cdaf02b164.jpg (409 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
406c78413aaa7a5f4f7606cdaf02b164.jpg
409 KB, 1000x1000
>>118216429
Calm your tits, he obviously meant to say best girl after Yoruichi.
>>
>>118216542
What if Ichibei just renamed himself to the Soul King?
>>
>>118214107
The word you are looking for is goth
>>
>>118216400
kubo said he wasn't dead, that was it
>>
>>118216178
This.

Being able to fundamentally change the properties of an object/person is really awesome. It's just not that useful when you've already reduced your opponent to a blank slate.
>>
>>118216448
I agree
>>
>>118216105
I love her but I know everyone else hates her

>>118216242
Rangiku is hot but she's lazy and a shit. Rukia>Rangiku

>>118216244
At least Rangiku is hot but Momo? Momo is objectively inferior to Rukia in every way.
>>
why am i still even reading this shit literally every fucking fight is "hurr I win because i have to wait for ichigo"
>>
>Monk was introduced halfway through this arc
>We've already seen his bankai
Still haven't seen Kyorako's
>Or Urahara's
>Or Ukitake
>>
>>118216568
In all honesty, he probably wasn't strong enough at the time to beat Yama, even though Yama also wasn't strong enough to truly kill him either (Mayuri states that Yama had failed to do this in the past- his Almighty was likely the reason for this). But his bloodline spread and greatly magnified his power through various Auchwalen- death made him stronger, strong enough to change the fate of the world...
>>
File: 1412292475821.jpg (802 KB, 2048x3024) Image search: [Google]
1412292475821.jpg
802 KB, 2048x3024
>>118216682
>annoying little cunt
>better than glorious Rangiku
>>
>>118216632
Nah he said he "might come back as a friend", and I really doubt he would bring him back and then do nothing with a character that was that popular. I'm guessing he's waiting for ratings to go down even more before trying to salvage how shit it is with an old characters return.
>>
>>118216828
Her breasts always seemed undersized in that page.
>>
>>118216619
'Soul King' isn't a name. It's not something you can just become- at least not while the current Soul King exists. Consider Aizen and Kisuke's conversation at the end of Deicide- it's clearly a complex issue.
>>
>>118216306
Because he never had real shinigami powers before, those were quincy powers imitating shinigami powers awakened by Rukia giving him her power which caused the hollow powers to awaken despite being held back by his REAL shinigami powers (inherited from his dad), and normally hollow and shinigami powers don't mix but Ichigo is a special case so once one of his powers woke up they all started getting riled up, except for his shinigami powers which were still being suppressed because Yhwch as Zangetsu was boggarting his spiritual power until very recently.

It all makes perfect sense
>>
>>118216883
its an illusion
>>
>>118216682
Rangiku's not a shit, I'd backstab Aizen for her any day.
>>
>>118214796
Dude enjoy being a fagot, I want a wife like Rukia, and I am ok if she has "Assets like Rangiku.
>>
>>118216999
Rukiafags are literally the worst posters in Bleach threads.
>>
>>118216549
I wish this had happened and it was revealed that Yhwach was born as a powerless baby ant.>>118216568
>>
File: 345345.png (216 KB, 710x461) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
216 KB, 710x461
>>118216999
>Disgusting Devart shit image.
How could you?
I'm going to be sick.
>>
>>118216953
This is pretty much what>>118216294 was talking about.
>>
So YH can nullify any powers (thanks to A), regardless of how hax they are, once he knows what they are.

So they only way to defeat him is through sheer reiatsu, since it doesnt rely on gimmicky abilities that can be nullified.

And the war list contains
Ichigo (xbox hueg hybrid reiatsu)
Kenpachi (incredibly high reiatsu)
and Aizen (incredible hog based hybrid reiatsu)
and possibly Uryuu, who was strong enough to survive the aschwalen and has been given A
>>
File: Rukia011.jpg (94 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
Rukia011.jpg
94 KB, 752x1063
>>118216999
>liking disgusting cowtits
The bigger the bust, the heavier the toll inflicted by gravity. Big tits don't stay pretty for long.

Rukia's modest bust will retain a perfect shape indefinitely.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (75 KB, 789x346) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
75 KB, 789x346
>>118216999
holy shit
>>
File: 1384045619266.jpg (105 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1384045619266.jpg
105 KB, 740x740
>>118216999
>Rukia
>huge tits like every other Bleach female
>>
>>118217140
>Big tits don't stay pretty for long
They do if you're a ghost samurai.
>>
>>118216999
>>118217026
>>118217121
>>118217140
>>118217173
Fine then what size is too big for Rukia, C?
>>
>>118217215
Even then, they require a lot of work to be presentable. Pushup bra is mandatory for anything over a C cup or the sag makes them look ridiculous.
>>
>>118217204
>like every other Bleach female
Rukiafags are so conceited. She's not even the best "flat" girl in the series.
>>
>>118216854
>>118216400
he already returned as an ally, and it amounted to nothing of consequence. as it stands he might at best show up in a flashback of what's already been implied to have happened. There are very few things that would necessitate or justify him showing up at the plot at this point. He has literally nothing to contribute.
>>
>>118216729

The worst offense amongst many that Kubo has committed during this final arc is the fact that he wrote out all the central characters.

Ichigo has been going back and forth between places indefinitely. Every time he arrives somewhere, it turns out to be anticlimactic as fuck and then he's shuffled off to another location to build suspense for something that never happens.

Ishida is always in the background, most of the time completely invisible. Even when we know for a fact that he's present (like in the Royal Palace with Toofsy right now), Kubo never draws him or makes any mention of him whatsoever.

Not that it's anything new, but Orihime and Chad as well have been given the same treatment as Ichigo this arc. Either stranded in HM, or being shuttled around.

You'd think with all these characters being given the sidebar, Kubo would take the opportunity to delve into other lesser characters that we're interested in. But nope, just these terrible Quincy. And until just recently, they just kept popping up.
>>
File: Rukia031.jpg (503 KB, 1371x2000) Image search: [Google]
Rukia031.jpg
503 KB, 1371x2000
>>118217249
Rukia's chest is a B max. Anything over that is intolerable.

See here, this is clearly a B-range cup because her bust is still noticeable despite being constricted by the dress.
>>
>>118217133
You're implying a whole lot that we really can't be 100% sure about.
>>
>>118217257
>Pushup bra is mandatory for anything over a C cup or the sag makes them look ridiculous
Nonsense, 2D breasts don't need such things.
>>
Well now Ywach looks silly with four eyes, since two of them will always look like he's cross-eyed
>>
>>118217355
She looks like a trap.
>>
>>118217287
I'm an Orihimefag but even I can see Rukia is fine as is.
>>
Can we list hidden "it was I all along" players?
Urohara & Yoruichi
Shunsui & Capt Cripple
Satan
>>
File: bleachgriltable.gif (2 MB, 1045x2726) Image search: [Google]
bleachgriltable.gif
2 MB, 1045x2726
>>118217287
Did the grilltable not get posted in this thread? The things have been dying so fast I can't tell what's been in what. I'm fine with stupid horny 15yo drooling over anime girls bullshit so long as it doesn't escalate into this horseshit shipper or waifu bullshit. So have at them.
>>
>>118217326
One of the many downsides of having a large cast of characters who are all interesting and popular in their own ways, I guess.
>>
>>118217311
Since when did kubo care about the contribution of his story. Look at like half of the characters that have been introduced or shown in the last 100 chapters, they haven't contributed shit to the story. Who's to say he won't bring him back. Honestly I think it's more likely than not.
>>
File: Rukia259.png (65 KB, 900x799) Image search: [Google]
Rukia259.png
65 KB, 900x799
>>118217287
Rukia's the best character in Bleach, period. She's literally perfect in every way. 80% of the reason I read Bleach is for her.

But yeah that guy is wrong to say Bleach is all cowtits, there are other flat beauties as well. Soifong, Yachiru, Karin, Yuzu, Ururu, and that fullbring tsundere whose name I can't remember, and also I think Hiyori was another pettanko.

It's easy to overlook them all seeing as the big titted ones get the most attention usually. Save for Rukia of course.
>>
>>118217433
you know an inability to differentiate between genders is sometimes a sign of autism. You should probably see someone about that.
>>
>>118217390
Your options are:
1. Realistic breasts that obey the laws of physics
2. Ridiculous chest balloons that look nothing like actual breasts.

Fortunately Rukia is able to have breasts that look like breasts and still be attractive.
>>
>>118217326
Ishida barely being present is especially inexcuseable, since he is a central figure in this arc. I wish we saw more of him and what he's trying to do now that he's too deep in this.
>>
The only thing Rukia is, is proof that Kubo once knew how to draw character faces that were well-balanced.
>>
>>118217485
>Rukia's the best character in Bleach, period. She's literally perfect in every way. 80% of the reason I read Bleach is for her.
>lists literal children in the list of flat beauties
Welp, I'm out, see you guys next week.
>>
>>118216883
It's the perspective.
>>
>>118217445
Aizen, how did you forget Aizen.
>>
I'm surprised obd hasn't does its usual shoneshit hype threads after any of the big 3 have some good feats like ichibei and Bach
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.