[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fansubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: lolfansubs.jpg (561 KB, 1477x1585) Image search: [Google]
lolfansubs.jpg
561 KB, 1477x1585
>fansubs
>>
>Herkz
>Daiz
Are they even fansubbers?
>>
I don't care. Enjoy your filter!
>>
>>117995350
Fansubbers are entitled faggots who literally can't stop thinking about having their dicks sucked, more news at 11.
>>
>>117995441
Don't know, but I do know both are faggots though.
>>
>>117995350
>it's substantially better than all other subs available
It's the only one available

>also better than commie subs in general
I understand why commie gets shit, but this statement is biased and stupid.
>>
>>117995576
Well, aren't fansubbers supposed to translate things? One is a meme enabler and the other a bald script monkey.
>>
>>117995650
>It's the only one available
That's the joke dot jay peg.
>>
>>117995350
Filthy Australian shitposters trying to make based Herkz look bad.
>>
#Happening!
>>
>>117995350
oh lord. get wrekt herkz you cocksocking faggot
>>
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
* FUCK HERKZ *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>>
>can't read kanji
Wait, then how does he play eroge?
>>
>>117995350
>I can't read Kanji
>literally leave big parts of the show untranslated

And people will defend this.
>>
Fansubbers are horrible human beings.
Nothing new.
>>
>>117996378

Some subs are better then no subs.
>>
>>117996378
If you're jealous of his epeen, go translate the parts he missed and release your own subs.
>>
>>117996378
>Waiting a million years for FFF's typesetting
>Wanting to drop fps because of their typesetting
>Remembering what they typeset a week later
Wow who the fuck cares. At least with this I can understand something.
>>
Why make a twitter post about it if you don't want people responding to you? And why go so far as to fucking block them for doing so?

What a moron, acting like a high school drama queen.
>>
>>117996434
A wrong translation is a lot worse than no translation.
>>
>legit fans aren't allowed to do fansubs any more.
>only people with enough proficiency in using aegisubs and japanese 102
>>
>>117996575
Except the translations weren't wrong.
No translation is -exactly- what it was on the parts with kanji.
I can see you haven't actually seen the subs.
>>
>>117996619
If the translator doesn't even know kanji then I'd have high doubts about his other Japanese skills as well.
>>
>fansubbing
why is this even a thing
why dont people just use the default subs that comes with the video
>inb4 streaming
autists these days
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 955x138) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12 KB, 955x138
>>117996686
From the earlier thread.
>>
>>117996686

First you can be shit in Kanji and still be able to translate a show just fine as some people learn how to speak other languages without learning writing.

Second even if his Japanese is shit it is still better then just watching the raw.
>>
>>117996686
Someone can't learn a language verbally and they have to learn it literarily too? Considering how you don't read anime, I don't find it surprising.
>>
Jaka > herkz
>>
Why exactly does herkz care so much about bad subs being released? How does this affect him in any way? He isn't even subbing the show, and even if he was it still wouldn't be an issue.

He acts like he's in charge of all anime or some shit.
>>
File: 1409884052275.jpg (36 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1409884052275.jpg
36 KB, 374x347
>someone uses edited subs from another release
>marked as re-encode
>commie uses edited CR subs
>A+
>>
>>117996686
Sure, but you should actually watch it before spouting off about the translation, right?
>>
>>117996782
Maybe because Herkz owns nyaa. Daiz dictates which compression/bloating format ALL subbers should use. They are friends. They sick each other's cock. Both of them literally owns people who can't understand moon.
>>
The subs were not good but FFF were being faggots. Remember that this show ended MONTHS ago.

Rather than memesub it you just admitted you didn't know those parts.

Thank you Mori for giving us enough to complete the show. These aren't BakaBT worthy, but are good enough to get the point across.
>>
>>117996892
And? None of that explains why he has a reason to care. I can go upload bad subs to nyaa all I want, it doesn't affect him in any way whatsoever.
>>
Oh boy, trying to recreate the earlier thread.
>>
File: 1338171478144.png (8 KB, 368x352) Image search: [Google]
1338171478144.png
8 KB, 368x352
>>
>has multiple shows that are over a month behind
>calling out others on being bad at subbing

that's hilarious
>>
If you haven't learned it so far, let me spell it for you.

A T T E N T I O N W H O R I N G

And if they don't get it, they get even more stupid and childish. This is why fansubing died, because HS stole almost all the attention to be had. Why bother if no one is sucking your cock?
>>
>>117996914
>BakaBT worthy
Jesus Christ.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.