[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw complaining about subs when you can't even release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (411 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
411 KB, 584x622
>Tfw complaining about subs when you can't even release your own
>>
Go back to twitter.
>>
>>117980289
Also factually incorrect since translators just phoning it in on hard-to-translate scenes was way more common in the beginning of fansubbing.
>>
I didn't know Commie was subbing Jinsei.
>>
Nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>117980429
They're not. Jinsei 13 was released by Mori (subtitle file only, v1 and v2 are on Nyaa), so far he's still the only one who's done it.
>>
>>117980462
Nobody cares what you think faggot.
>>
>>117980513
I was sarcastically responding to the OP, though I can see where the confusion arose.
>>
Herkz is the worst person in fansubbing. He should leave it and do something that he won't fuck up as hard.
>>
>>117980289
Isn't that exactly what you guys do 90% of the time?
>>
>http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=631719
All that herkz shitposting.
>>
>no cartel they said
>putting down slightly incompetent subs of an episode we should have gotten half a year ago
>thinking anyone cares about a stupid fucking text message
>>
>>117980719
>should have gotten
>I'm entitled to have strangers sub unlicensed shows for me for free
>>
>>117980719
>slightly incompetent
>>
>>117980709
>pony
No fucking wonder. I hope he kills himself as soon as he realizes his 'job' is fucking worthless.
>>
How do you know enough Japanese to sub something but not know kanji?
>>
>>117980289
>complaining about anime when you can't draw your own
>>
Let's be honest though, if your translator can't read kanji, they most certainly aren't qualified to be translating.

That'd be like hiring a dyslexic person to proofread documents.
>>
>>117980959
you don't
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.