[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach 608 anticipation thread. Will Aizen stand in the heavens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20
File: [M7]Bleach-ch178-15.jpg (103 KB, 1340x974) Image search: [Google]
[M7]Bleach-ch178-15.jpg
103 KB, 1340x974
Bleach 608 anticipation thread.

Will Aizen stand in the heavens?

Will Orihime finally die and let Ichigo and Rukia live in peace?

Will Kubo Tite live out his dream of being a fashion designer?

I hope all of these questions are answered.
>>
File: [S-M7]Bleach-ch195-16-17.png (843 KB, 1584x1159) Image search: [Google]
[S-M7]Bleach-ch195-16-17.png
843 KB, 1584x1159
>>117793688

When will backgrounds reappear in Bleach?
>>
>>117793688
My only wish for this accursed series is for it to be an IchiHime end.

I don't even ship.

I just want to, again, experience the buttdevastation that happened to NaruSakufags. The tears were so delicious.

I love it when these sad fucks get btfo.
>>
>>117793688
I'm more concerned with the Christmas Cake arc.
>>
>>117793981
I hope nobody wins
>>
>>117793981
You know, while both Bleach and Naruto are terrible in regards to developing romance, I actually thought they handled most of the side pairs that involves at least one dead part okay.

Bleach is infamous for the joke with confirmed pairs being all dead, but things like Ichigo and Ishida's parents are done okay, as is Naruto's parents and that one panel that confirmed Konan and Yahiko. I even thought Gin and Rangiku, and Kenpachi and Unohana was done okay except for being rushed to the point that they die three chapters after some revelation that implies there even was some sort of relationship.

I think it helps that these are really not the main stuff, I bet in popular shonens it's much easier to safe and not confirm a thing about the main characters before the ending. Might as well save all the grand shitstorms for the end.
>>
>>117794426
How many popular shounen manga actually do romance correctly? It's biased towards the target audience and so there will be something resembling romance but not too much. Hunter x Hunter? Dragonball? One Piece? I feel that this is a blanket comment that can be made against the entire genre and not specifically for Bleach and/or Naruto. Furthermore, having a main character in love with another can be considered a crutch that plays into hackneyed themes throughout the series like in Yu Yu Hakusho.

tl;dr version: Aizen is love. You love him and he doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>117794999
>You love him and he doesn't give a shit about you.

Hinamori learned that first-hand.
>>
>>117793981
IchiHime is impossible. Ichigo getting with Orihime would be a complete arbitrary asspull. At least Naruto would blush at something Hinata said every 100 chapters or so. And even if IchiHime happened, the chance of something like a kiss happening is unimaginable. Bleach is accursed, Kubo should do something drastic to it.
>>
>>117793802
When Kubo bumps his head hard enough.
>>
File: bleach-5056871.jpg (192 KB, 779x1155) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5056871.jpg
192 KB, 779x1155
>>117795594
How bad would the reactions be if Ichihime happened?
>>
>>117794999
If /a/ is anything to go by, Naruto sure did something right about romance in the end.

To be frank though, in a genre like battle shonen where romance isn't supposed to be a focus, it also needs to be set up so it's not distracting, which I guess is why side pairings in these series usually are better done. Most of the characters involved in featured side ships tends to have relationships that are important or moves the plot forward, whereas main character romance easily devolves into superfluous drama. Heck, I preferred Mustangs and Hawkeye's relationship to Ed and Winry's, it explains a lot about their backstory and motivation whereas Winry's and Ed mostly had tsundere bickering for the sake of funny dialogue.
>>
>>117795802
But Hawkeye and Mustang's relationship never got a resolution until Arakawa said in an interview that they'd be married at the end of the manga if it weren't for Military Flaterization laws.
>>
>>117795755
Don't care about bleach or the pairings but now I hope this happens because the reaction would be as bad as NaruHina.
>>
>>117795876
Yeah, I agree that was a bummer. I mean development throughout the manga though. If Ichigo is ever gonna get laid I bet it's gonna be like Naruto, in an epilogue set 15 years in the future that show us a bunch of the side characters also got laid.
>>
File: Neji.jpg (8 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
Neji.jpg
8 KB, 284x178
>>117796090
>>
ロイヤルガードは戦士と戦う!最後、バッハは彼の本当の動機を明らかにしている。そして、これは何ですか?愛染は裏腹と戦う時が来たことを決定!
>>
>>117796158
>The epilogue shows us Ichigo died a wizard
I think this would generate the worst shitstorm, to be honest.
>>
>>117794426
>Kenpachi and Unohana
wat
>>
>>117796210
>Ichigo died a wizard
but he's never even been shown using Kidou
>>
>>117796281
You can't use kidou unless you're a wizard

30 years for a Shinigami is nothing, they're all wizards.
>>
>>117795594
You would probably be correct if her feelings for him had been resolved earlier as part of her character arc, but seeing as how shes still hopelessly in love this close to the end, i don't see it happening any other way. Ichigo is also the definition of oblivious so it really can go either way
>>
>>117794999

Bus renkin motherfucker. The romance was consistently developed throughout and there was no bullshit drama to it either. Its the gold standard for shonen romance as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>117796090
I wonder if Kubo is going to jump on the money train NaruHina is riding with whoever Ichigo ends up with.

Can you imagine a Bleach Movie in the style of the Early Days with focus on romance?
>>
>>117795755
Would be much, much worse than the Hinata outrage.
Rukiafags are even more cocksure of their victory than Sakurafags could have ever hoped to be.
>>
>>117796394
confirmed not to have clicked on the "narusaku" or whatever link to tumblr the day of the final chapter
I could go to a salt mine in Salt Lake City and never find that much salt
>>
>>117796373
But Anon, Watsuki already wrote Kenshin before Buso Renkin.
>>
>>117796377
The thing is, Hinata didn't appear alongside Naruto much or got a lot of screentime, that's why the movie makes sense. Both Rukia and Orihime are main characters that has gotten a lot of screentime, even if not the later years, but it still would be weird to have a romantic movie dedicated to either of them.
>>
>>117795755
Given how obnoxious they are even over in Japan? Hilarious.

Personally, I'm hoping that Kubo will try to piss off both camps by picking someone random that fell into the background a long time ago, like Tatsuki.
>>
File: 1403568342255.jpg (23 KB, 427x375) Image search: [Google]
1403568342255.jpg
23 KB, 427x375
>>117796530
>Tatsuki
>>
File: 85-01.png (18 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
85-01.png
18 KB, 379x214
>>117796530
>Tatsuki
>>
>>117796530
>Kubo trolling everyone by picking the third option and giving Tatsuki her own movie
Perfect.
>>
>>117796461

Kenshin may be better on the whole but he did the romance better in buso renkin, tokiko is so much better than kaoru
>>
>>117796210
No, the worst shitstorm would be the last panel being Ichigo holding hands with a man while they stare deeply into each other's eyes.

The shear rage and butthurt would be amazing and /a/ would implode.
>>
Ichigo is a shounen protagonist. He's comically oblivious to women. If he showed any genuine romantic interest in someone, it would tip the scales.

Now, the thing about Naruto was that it was obvious who was going to end up with who.
>Hinata had a crush on Naruto that bloomed into love
>Naruto had a crush on Sakura that became a deep friendship
>Lee had a crush on Sakura, but it was comical in nature and rarely acknowledged
>Sakura had a crush on Sasuke that bloomed into love
>Ino had a crush Sasuke, but it never went beyond a crush, and Sai came in and stole the spotlight
>Sasuke liked no one

We also knew straight from the beginning that Sasuke would be redeemed in the end, so he was probably going to reciprocate Sakura's feelings anyway, no matter how shitty writing that would be. So from this, we can see
>Sasuke would end up with Sakura
>Ino would end up with Sai
>Lee would be Lee
>Naruto would end up with Hinata because there is no way Hinata wouldn't fulfill her dream
That is an easy ending to predict. The only upset people were shippers. I am not a shipper, because becoming emotionally invested in fictional romance is stupid.

Now here are my two cents for Bleach. I've never seen Ichigo show romantic interest in anyone. Not Rukia, not Orihime, not Riruka, not anyone. He's been shown as flustered around scantily-clad women, but that's about it. As for Rukia, I've never seen her show a romantic interest in Ichigo for that matter. Don't give me that "It's subtle" bullshit, this is battle shounen. To me, it seems like a partnership. I legitimately do not see any romance whatsoever. Orihime, on the other hand, has Hinata syndrome. She's supposed to be a sweet girl who has secretly pined for the protagonist the entire series while also being an underdog. It seems like she's the default character to win the hero, just like Hinata was for Naruto.

And just like Naruto, Ichigo will show no serious romantic interest in her until the very end where something happens.
>>
>>117796749

Ichigo turning gay? With whom? His sword?
>>
>>117796749
Fujos are such a big part of the fanbase I'd expect them to be happy about this.
>>
>>117796749
You'd be lucky if that gets a mild rise out of anyone around here.
>>
>>117796584
It'd be funny if Kubo claims they hooked up back during the timeskip when Ichigo had no powers, but neither of them mentioned it because they didn't think it was relevant.
>>
>>117796780
I also always got the impression that Rukia and Renji had a bit of a thing going, but I don't think that ever went anywhere. I still think that Kubo wants to screw around with both Rukia and Orihime supporters, but I think it's just really damn obvious that Orihime will win. Not because I think they would be good together. Because that's the obvious logical outcome as dictated by shitty battle shounen law.

Orihime is Hinata
Rukia is Sakura
Ichigo is Naruto
Only differences are that Rukia and Ichigo are totally asexual.
>>
>>117796780
I agree with you, Orihime also is a human being living in the same town, so it wouldn't have the interspecies mess with Rukia about souls and bodies and other dimensions. I can see Ichihime would just be faster and easier to develop as a relationship.
>>
>>117796780
How do you see One Piece ending, considering it has no romance, Luffy is more or less asexual, but has Hancock acting like Orihime and Hinata around him?
>>
>>117797042
Not that anon, but Oda said no romance and has been true to his word so far, hasn't he?
>>
>>117797004
If anything happens, I see it being more or less exactly like Isshin and Masaki's relationship.
>>
After 600 chapters I still don't understand the difference between reiatsu, reishi, and reiryoku... What is it?
>>
>>117796780
>>117796951
Oh fuck, just realized I forgot something.

From my reading of Bleach, it seems kind of apparent that Ishida has one-sided feelings for Orihime, and that he may have some jealousy for Ichigo because of it. I didn't really pick up on it years ago, but going through it again, it kind of sticks out.

Still, I don't think it puts Ishida in a Hinata situation. I still can't see any logical outcome that involves Ichigo and Rukia ending up romantically together, or Orihime just dropping her actual love for Ichigo.

>>117797042
Goku or Tenshinhan end. Either Luffy gets married to Hancock while showing no interest in her at all and then runs off to keep exploring the world, or she comically follows him on his voyages. Even then, I could only ever see him accepting because he's promised tons of meat or something like that.
>>
>>117797096
Pretty much, unless you count flashbacks with characters like Kyros and Roger. There's also Oda implying Makino's kid is Shanks.
>>
>>117797189
I didnt pick up Ishida growing feelings for Orihime while rereading, at most he grew fond of her.
>>
>>117796788
That's actually a popular pairing.
>>
>>117797189
Is the Ishida thing still a thing? I think I remember he spent a lot of time with her during SS arc, but that arc hinted at a lot of one way crushes that never got anywhere.
>>
>>117797324
>>117797339
I particularly noticed it during that Wonderful Error chapter.
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v12/c107.5/1.html
Also a few times throughout Soul Society. Also kinda parallels Masaki leaving Ryuken for Isshin.

And I'm 99% sure that Mizuiro is directly related to the Soul King in some way. There is just too much about him that stands out.
>>
>>117797158
Pressure, particles, strength.
>>
>>117797189
Goku end seems likely, he stills owe her a shitload for what she did to help him for Impel Down and Marineford.
>>
>>117797324
Actually, how many characters have even developed feelings in this series? Pretty much everyone with affections had them when they were introduced.
>>
>>117797437
>In the Official Character Book SOULs, a part of his description says 'He has a cute face, but he's actually a ????'. At the moment, Tite Kubo has not said anything about this blanked out word, leaving it unidentified.
>>
>>117797437
Shit, sorry, I posted the wrong chapter. One sec.
>>
>>117797605
Was relevant to Mizuiro, still helps. Didnt read that chapter.

Now I'm pissed at Kubo again for shifting him and Keigo to the background.
>>
>>117797437
>>117797605
Here
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v23/c205.1/1.html
I mixed it up with A Wonderful Error because they're both random one-off chapters that seem to have deeper implications.

>>117797591
Yeah, stuff like that. He says he has a woman who cooks for him (HINT HINT) and that he prefers older women (HINT HINT). Also, he showed no fear of Aizen, and recognized Shunsui instantly. Not to mention he was totally on the ball with the whole situation of Ichigo possibly being stuck in Soul Society.
>>
>>117797465
Nel? Riruka I think as well.
>>
>>117797437
About other things that might be explained in the future, do you think Rangiku and her missing soul part is going to be a point? She was supposedly going to be relevant in this arc. Considering she's been completely normal and fine without a part of her soul so far, I don't get why Gin would go ultra waifufaggot mode for over a century over something that didn't matter.
>>
File: koryaku_bigboss_raiden.png (241 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
koryaku_bigboss_raiden.png
241 KB, 600x322
>>117793688

But anon, you missed the most important question

will we ever see these fuckers bankai?
>>
>>117797591
you're reading way too far into that, the ??? is not a mystery thing it's a censoring thing. It's just the japanese's generic omition thing, it doesn't suggest anything specific to fill it in it's just there in the absence of any specification. Also the implication in it is just that he's not cute. Or more specifically not a person who acts like what the reader is expecting a person with a cute face to act like.
>>
>>117797854
Gin's betrayal for Rangiku as a whole was shit writing, Kubo's probably dropped it.

In any case, Aizen probably just stole spiritual energy from her which led to her being weak when Gin found her.
>>
This monk fight sucks we know he's going to job and every chapter just makes it worse
>>
>>117797905
>reading way too far into that
This is Kubo we're talking about, I'm expecting him to pull off shit like that.
>>
will ichigo hollow form again? i really hope we get to see black hollow. if it's gone forever i'm going to be butthurt.
>tfw hell is never going to be relevant

;-;
>>
>>117797854
Could be. Depends on what happens in Soul Society. If Quincies supposedly die after having their powers taken from them, then every Quincy outside the Soul Palace is essentially dead meat right now (though I'm sure Kubo will find a way to drag this out). Sounds like Shunsui and Ukitake are going to get Aizen out of prison so they can go to the Soul Palace to fight Yhwach, which implies that Ichibe is going to lose somehow, if that wasn't obvious enough. It's just a matter of thinking what HAS to happen from a plot standpoint. You can't have the big boss taken down by an underling, it just doesn't make sense. And underlings like Haschwalth are going to have to strut their stuff at some point, because they're obviously important characters.

Then there's also Ginjo and the other deceased Fullbringers coming in. If there are no Quincies left in Soul Society, then who will they fight? The number of enemies has to increase, or become extremely powerful. Even these elite four Quincies are basically somewhat minor in the grand scheme of things. They're all going to get to show off their powers, and they're all going to be defeated. That is inevitable.

Anyway, it might just end up with most of the remaining Shinigami, Hollows, Aizen, and Fullbringers travelling to the Soul Palace.

>>117797955
This could also be true. Overall, Rangiku isn't mega important to the plot, though I'd like to think she still has some time left to shine.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (266 KB, 1024x978) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
266 KB, 1024x978
>>117798093
one can hope...

>i try to embrace my friends but they just keep dying...
>>
>>117798093
When were you under the impression that this isn't hell, waiting for Aizen to return?
>>
>>117796355

She did kiss Ichigo before she left for Hueco Mundo, and now she's wearing a sexy outfit Uahara made her too get his attention. I think Ichigo is too involved in the fight to really think about his feelings for her.
>>
File: matsumoto2jr.gif (790 KB, 540x480) Image search: [Google]
matsumoto2jr.gif
790 KB, 540x480
>>117793688
>Bleach thread
>Solid thread, no shitposting
>No autists chimping out about other people liking what they don't like
>It's like that every thread
Meanwhile
>average Naruto thread
>millions of /a/utists losing their shit over "MUH ENTRY LEVEL ANIMU"

You guys are lucky. I'll never understand this board. It it just because Bleach became hipster?
>>
>>117797955
While I agree it was dumb, I like the fact that Gin turned out to be a sociopathic asshole that spent over hundred years on a complicated plan for his waifu and failed everything in the end and died a meaningless death.
>Swears to kill Aizen
>To return the part of her soul
>Not make her cry

>Fails in killing Aizen
>Fails in retrieving her soul
>His last moment is Rangiku crying bitch tears over his dying body
I mean he had a top tier girl that also wanted his dick and he messes up in the most throughout way possible. It's so retarded I'm impressed.
>>
>>117798160
Naruto threads at the moment are a huge magnet due to the ending.
>>
>>117798160
naruto threads are usually pretty calm around this time of the day, all the autists that crusade for this board to only have waifu and snk generals are asleep
>>
>>117798160
naruto is like an onion, with layers of shitposting.

you have people who genuinely felt interest in the show and had a view they wished to discuss

while there's a metafag who just goes in to troll people in vain

then you get people who just want to spam for the sake of attention

it's a sad thing really.
>>
>>117798160

Well, Bleach is like a bizarre/better/mature version of naruto.
>>
>>117798102
>Rangiku isn't mega important to the plot
Does Rangiku have any importance at all?
Did she ever have another job than making Hitsugay a little more human?
>>
>>117798102
Yeah, it's not so much that I expect Rangiku to do much than have that part about souls explained.
>>
>>117798093
Now hat his hollow is actually and fully his sword, can he even use the Vizard mask thing anymore?
>>
>>117798250
Be motivation for Gin trying to kill Aizen 300 chapters later.
>>
>>117797189

I bet once Luffy finds Rodger's treasure and becomes king, he'll then want to marry Boa. Her power is OP too, she could be a Straw Hat.
>>
>>117798116
>She did kiss Ichigo

When was this? She didnt even kiss him after she confessed to him in his sleep.
>>
File: 784845845848.jpg (38 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
784845845848.jpg
38 KB, 630x450
>>117798315
bleach could have been good if gin had killed aizen and became the final villain

I always liked his power too, nice and simple for very effective
>>
>>117798256
his hollow was always his sword, but bear in mind that zangetsu was two beings, and one as well. his hollow side, and his quincy side. when he fights ywach he is likely going to reach a limitation and his hollow form will take over again. but in terms of his mask? he should still be able to use it. it's not like he can't use his Hollow powers to augment his existing Shinigami abilities, granting him massive increases in speed, stamina, and strength. it's likely going to still be there as an extension of his sword.
>>
>>117798364
Bleach lost all hope of being good long before that point.
>>
>>117798427
yeah i felt that way the moment they decided not to make ichigo stumble and pull down rukia's skirt on their first encounter
>>
>>117798210
>naruto threads are usually pretty calm around this time of the day, all the autists that crusade for this board to only have waifu and snk generals are asleep
Ah; I see. That makes sense, and now that you mention it, reflects my experience as well. Thanks.

>>117798213
But why are Bleach and HxH threads not plagued by the same autistic cancer?

>>117798193
It was like this three months ago as well, but maybe that was all ending hype.

>>117798215
>mature
I honestly don't see it
>>
>>117798369
No, I meant now that his hollow has been pulled out and used a white to make the sword. His hollow and shinigami powers were always fused, but Ichigo hasn't been using an actual sword until now. It was OMZ making him a sort of fake sword by using quincy power to act as a proxy for his shinigami power. Now his hollow/powers have been forged into an actual sword is the hollow even still inside him?
>>
>>117796530
i always thought it was this. ichigo is simple, and ust happened to avoid dealing with puberty and a girl best friend. as much as he tries keeping everyone out of his shit, he seems to try extra hard to not let tatsuki fight at all. even orihime calls tatsuki out on liking him in early chapters. trutfully it could happen, tatsuki isn't trying, but that doesn't show where ichigo's motivation lies. So often that is the flaw, pursuers bias. people like the person who is obvious in it. shit gets done subtle in bleach all the time, especially with ichigo, forgiving and understanding friends and allies that lie to him.

basically it would be super casual but slightly awkward and just happen, no circumstance and big admission, he apologizes he can't go back ot earth to take her to prom because he has gotten to powerful
>>
>>117798250
>>117798251
I did always get the impression that she needed some kind of closure after what happened to Gin, and with Aizen coming back into the plot, this might be the chance for that. I would also like some kind of acknowledgement around Ichigo that she worked for Isshin. And of course, there needs to be something going over Hitsugaya, like whether he's permanently gone now. Other things to include are more exploration of what happened with Yachiru and also Aizen's Bankai (among other characters who have yet to use theirs, but are known to have one). Aizen seems to have his sword's power, judging by his ability to distort Ywhach's perception just by being in the same room as him. Maybe that thing about his sword fusing with him after the whole Hyogoku incident actually came true.

>>117798337
Luffy is married to freedom, adventure, and food. He doesn't feel romance, except Romance Dawn, and watching him act romantic around women in fan-made materials just feels awkward.
>>
>>117798175
It's never clear on what Aizen took from her, he's just seen pouring liquid energy into a hogyoku looking orb.

I'm just gonna go with him just stealing her spiritual energy to the point where she's almost dead because she's a nobody from the Rukongai, then Gin saves her.
>>
>>117798250
she got weird aizenscience raped in front of gin as a kid, that lead to gin seeking revenge and killing aizen, which in turn triggered aizen's transformation to further

she was the one that discovered hitsugaya's latent spirit power and got him into the gotei13

she had some shit going on with Ichigo's dad

She stopped Kira from following Gin

She helped Orihime through her weird emotional issues when Rukia came back from SS after everyone assumed she'd gone.

she didn't really contribute shit to the fight with Luppi

she got a hole punched in her side fighting the tres bestias that eventually forced Yamamoto to step in

again, kinda prompted Gin to his backstabbing "twist" that everyone saw coming for years

I think she may have been one of the random people to contribute powers to Ichigo to get his shinigami powers back?

she did nothing in the declaration of war

then she got killed by either CangDu or BazzB.

then she became a zombie

then Mayuri probably counter-zombie'd her, and may or may not have actually just fixed her outright by now
>>
>>117798475
Because Naruto's fanbase has always been one of the most infamous on /a/.
>>
>>117798488
Hitsugaya needs to come back just to be forced to stab Hinamori's zombified corpse.
>>
>>117798542
Hogyoku's are mostly souls, unless they reveal it to be something more, and since Gin tried to steal it from Aizen's body it is a Hogyoku.
>>
>>117796788
Hilariously, Ichigo x Zangetsu is a pairing that exists in the fanbase.
>>
>>117798116
>>117798116
>She did kiss Ichigo before she left for Hueco Mundo

That never happened. She stopped right before locking.
>>
>>117798680
Alright, but if it is, then the liquid energy he stole from Rangiku was just Reiryoku to fuel it. Aizen was probably doing it for years.
>>
>>117798798
What would've happened if she did kiss him?
>>
>>117798860
who? karen?
>>
>>117798595
No.

This time it has to be Hinamori stabbing something.
>>
>>117798925
>Hinamori stabbing Hinamori

its like poetry
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 728x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 728x1047
That makes Gin even more retarded, since couldn't even remember being soulraped, but I guess that's Kubo for you.

He'd left her a lot less miserable if he'd just fucked her instead of going on a crusade and shady deals for years, all along giving her mixed signals up until and including his betrayal, never completely pushing her away. If you're saying you don't want them to cry why slowly break her heart over the span of a lifetime.
>>
>>117795755
As an Orihimefag I'd be 10/10 fucking mad.
>>
>>117799006
Ops, referring to this post: >>117798837
>>
>>117795755
this page was the only good part of the entire arc
>>
>>117798093
>>117798369
>>117798369
He hasn't undergone hollow transformation since FGT training. I'm pretty sure his hollow fused even prior to his new sword.

In the chapter when Ichigo is stuck in the quincy jail in the other dimension he unleashes all of his reiatsu. He has some blood/markings that resemble his hollow mask and the fullbring light as well.
>>
>>117797746
Those aren't gonna happen though.
>>
>>117797445
So what's the difference between Reiryoku and Reiatsu then? Is Reiatsu = Reishi x Reiryoku?
>>
Ichiruki is more of a bromance than a romance.

Ichigo thinks orihime is hot and she's madly in love with him. If there's any pairing at all that would make the most sense.
>>
>>117798905
No, I'm asking what would've happened if Orihime actually kissed Ichigo before she went to Mexico.
>>
>>117799489
Reiryoku is Chakra/Ki, Reiatsu is the pressure/signature from it.
>>
>>117799515
>Ichiruki is more of a bromance than a romance.
Yes.
>Ichigo thinks orihime is hot
Ichigo is a homosexual.
>and she's madly in love with him.
Unfortunately.
Why do we have to get any shipping resoluation? Why do we have to know who fucks who and who makes mini-mes? I hope Kubo spites all the shipperfags and commits to nothing.
>>
>>117799489
Reiryoku is the spirit energy a person has.
Reiatsu is spirit pressure/force of ones reiryoku
Reishi is spirit particles which everything in the spirit world is made out of.
>>
>>117799523
>>117799305
>>He hasn't undergone hollow transformation since FGT training. I'm pretty sure his hollow fused even prior to his new sword.

don't say that man. i want to see hollow ichigo going berserk on kenpachi. it NEEDS to happen. literally the best fight in the series waiting to happen fuck.
>>
>>117799588
Kiba tends to literally kill off any pairing he confirms, if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>117799588
>Ichigo is a homosexual.

yeah he just acts embarrassed around naked women to hide it
>>
>>117799631
wow I mean Kubo
>>
>>117799664
You're discussing shipping, it's natural that naruto would be on your mind, you trashbag.
>>
>>117799588
Ichigo was peaking up Matsumoto's skirt iirc.
>>
>>117799622
It'll never happen. The berserker hollow Ichigo stuff ended with his FGT training. If anything I'd be glad if they even give a nod to his hollow powers (fullbring even less likely). We're probably just going to see him use his shinigami and new quincy powers and then some asspull power to end the series.
>>
>>117799742
NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE IT WON'T.
>>
>>117799610
with enough reiatsu you can press reiryuko into reishi. fuel tank and engine,
>>
>All those Ichihime retards coming with the overflow of Naruto threads

What the fuck happened ?

Do people really think that Hinata = Orihime ?

Somebody post the dick tree picture.
>>
Do people seriously like IchiHime? I don't get the appeal beyond big tits and even then, bleach is so oversaturated with big tits that Orihimes tits arnt that special.
>>
>>117801166
I'm completely indifferent to all Ichigo pairings, he has a bro relationship with Rukia and Orihime likes him. The Hinata comparison is more in terms of who likes who.
>>
>>117801207
I actually really like the tatsuki pairing a lot, but fall back onto rukia as a secondary when it's obvious that kubo forgot about her.
>>
>>117794426
>Kenpachi and Unohana was done okay
But Kenpachi and Unohana was literally nothing. Kenpachi had no connection whatsoever with Unohana before Shunsui ordered her to train him. Then suddenly he had always been her only joy in life and she was dead.
>>
>>117801501
>No connection

It was foreshadowed as fuck yeard ago you fuck.
>>
>>117799610

Here's what I gather from that:
>Reiryoku is quantity of Reishi someone has, stored within the perimeter of their body
>Reiatsu is the quality and/or density of someone's Reiryoku

Also I added some ideas to maybe make more sense of things.
>Cold Reishi: Hardened, dense, passive reishi that is stored at the core of one's Reiryoku. It must be converted before being used
>Hot Reishi: Reishi particles that are "ready" to be used.
>Warm Reishi: Environmental energy (and the energy of low-power, non-shinigami souls) that is less dense than Cold Reishi, but may be gathered by Quincies and converted into Hot Reishi at a much faster rate, since it is already partially hot

Converting Cold Reishi into Hot Reishi means that your Cold Reishi expands beyond the confines of your body, creating a "pressure" effect on the Warm Reishi objects/beings around you. Other shinigami who are significantly weaker than you could be considered relatively "Warm" compared to your Hot Reishi, causing them to faint from their energy being risen beyond their natural capacity to handle it.

This also implies that someone may have an IMMENSE amount of Cold Reishi (we could also call it "Reserve Reishi"), but is only able to use a small fraction of it before their body gives out. Take Ichigo for example; his Bankai was capable of mopping the floor with Byakuya. But because he wanted to prove a point to Byakuya, the fight dragged on and he could no longer exert that amount of energy without hurting himself.

Holy shit sorry if I've lost all coherence. I'm trying to rush through this so I can play Torchlight II.

Two last thoughts:
-Maybe "Cold Reishi" doesn't exist outside of living beings who can internally compress it into a passive and orderly state. But this is beyond the scope of what the manga has laid out for us

Lastly,
-What if Hollows are composed of "Anti-Reishi"? Anti-Reishi cancels out Reishi, which causes a Quincy's body to go berserk unless converted.
>>
>>117801579
No it wasn't you dumb nigger.
>>
I would love to see Ichigo protect Yoruichi from Urahara's inevitable heel-turn backstabbing, and we end up with a YoruIchi ending, just to mess with everyone's expectations about orihime and rukia.
>>
>>117797885
His Bankai is to crown the new Soul King.

We will only see it when Ichigo is about to show up.
>>
Is Urahara a bad guy?
>>
>>117796530
You know anon, i never considered this. But when you brought it up, i think that would be the best conclusion Kubo could get for us.
>>
>>117801658
>Other shinigami who are significantly weaker than you could be considered relatively "Warm" compared to your Hot Reishi, causing them to faint from their energy being risen beyond their natural capacity to handle it.

NOTE: This could be why certain characters seem to become stronger when they are fighting someone who is above them, but not so far above them that it's a one-shot victory like Zaraki Kenpachi vs. Juhabach

Furthermore, on Anti-Reishi:
Maybe Anti-Reishi cannot be used under normal circumstances by Quincy and Shinigami. Their bodies must convert it into normal Reishi through some unknown means. However, this conversion process only works on "Warm Reishi" that is significantly less Hot than your own. For instance; Shinigami and Quincy may absorb particles from Hueco Mundo, which may be "Warmer" than Soul Society's Reishi, but not so much that it causes illness to the absorber. When it comes to "Hot Anti-Reishi", that shit can straight kill a Shinigami or Quincy. Like when White infected Masaki or when the Captains were given "small doses" of Hollow Reishi. Shinigami may have a much higher Anti-Reishi tolerance than Quincies, which caused the Quincies with Bankai to "overdose".

In the case of the Visoreds, here's what I think:
Visoreds are unstable because they may only, initially, use one set of Reishi at a time. A normal soul cannot handle letting both Reishi and Anti-Reishi through; and since the Reishi MUST flow through, it outright kills weaker souls. But the Visored Captains & Lieutenants might have had a high enough tolerance that they could survive the initial shock of this poison Reishi, long enough for them to learn how to turn it on and off through a separate stream of power than their Shinigami powers. But! The imperfect Visoreds, like Shinji & Co., are limited to using either Hollow Power or Shinigami Power in any given moment, but not both. Similar mind you, to the Quincy Blut Vein Attack & Defense mechanism. Cont.
>>
File: 1416483070722.png (235 KB, 903x1300) Image search: [Google]
1416483070722.png
235 KB, 903x1300
>>117801882
during his talk with aizen, he revealed he knew what the spirit king really was.Working off the assumption the the spirit king is actually bad/ that old chestnut about having teenagers fighting god as a final boss, then urahara is also evil. also, he has been showing classic shonen signs of backstabbery.
>>
>>117801935
>The imperfect Visoreds, like Shinji & Co., are limited to using either Hollow Power or Shinigami Power in any given moment, but not both. Similar mind you, to the Quincy Blut Vein Attack & Defense mechanism. Cont.

OR! An alternative theory is that the Imperfect Visored MAY use both streams of power at once, but with significant discord. But instead of leaving them powerless, it instead has a harsh penalty on their Reiryoku and stamina, forcing them to seal away their Hollow powers for a duration. This doesn't seem to effect their Shinigami powers by the way; which leads me to believe that the sources of power are INDEED separate, but their mixed use has adverse effects.

Now, for the Perfect Visoreds like Ichigo & Tosen, they do not have these limitations to the same degree as the Imperfect Visoreds. Yes, at first they experience these limitations, but they are also capable of breaking-through to a much higher tier of harmony and power, which seemingly negates any impairment caused by the fusion of their powers.

That is all. I rushed through, sorry. Torchlight! Shit nigga I don't even have the energy now.
>>
>>117801969
what do you think his end game is?
>>
File: 1299225040495.jpg (17 KB, 412x442) Image search: [Google]
1299225040495.jpg
17 KB, 412x442
>>117802133
Actually, I have no idea. Just that he is up to something sneaky. I am thoroughly prepared to be kubo'd by the plot twist.
>>
>>117801501

it's true but at least given how their relationship plays out it makes sense

they have to work together, so they avoid each other because they only have the personality trait that dictates that they kill each other once they start talking at length.

which was kinda bullshit for unohana since she had been shown to be kind and normal for so long, but I guess we're supposed to accept that as a facade
>>
>>117801969
Not really. He'll probably just be a tragic hero that went down the wrong path. The ends don't justify the means and all that.

He's probably got some idea in his head like he'll fix the broken soul system.
>>
>>117801501
I thought unohanas death was a bit of wasted potential.I would have liked it it unohana had been dead, but been revived by hanataro's healing powers, thus showing his own amazing growth over the length of the story.
>>
File: 1298188121795.png (289 KB, 520x477) Image search: [Google]
1298188121795.png
289 KB, 520x477
>>117802336
what you just described is what I understood to be actually aizen's character in a nutshell.
>>
>>117802243

Unohana was one of my favorite characters, and she was given absolutely no justice and simply thrown in the trash.

She thrashed Zaraki with seemingly as little effort as Jewhabeethoven. To me she was by far the obvious choice for next commander. Kyoraku does not seem anywhere near powerful or competent enough for the position. If he's like Sasakibe and is simply out of practice but has a killer bankai, then that bankai better fucking raise nine trillion skeletons.

Or maybe the Central 46 are old-fashioned sexists and wouldn't allow Commander Mom. I hope she bubbles up from the floor as a ghost-ghost and kill those already dead fuckers.
>>
>>117802133
make ichigo the new god, save universe from collapse
>>
Once the anime starts again, do you think there will be special filler episodes for the Sternritter backstories? Or that they will at least attempt to do a better job at portraying the Sternritters as actual characters with personalities once they get to chapter 543?
>>
>>117802828
Nah, they'll probably have the Modsouls from the Bount arc fight the Sternritter before Ichigo comes back.
And Nozomi gets to beat one of the Sternritter that Kenpachi beat off-screen.
>>
it's out
>>
>>117802980
don't lie to me out like that you cum guzzling sword swallowing dick licking pole smoking fudge packing faggot. I'm going to tie you down, cover every inch of you in tiny little paper cuts and then throw you into a pool of lemon juice.
>>
Wait, they're restarting the anime?

I've been living under a rock. I barely knew it was canceled until a few months ago, I'm pretty much manga-only.
>>
I don't know why people are comparing IchiHime and NaruHina. Ichigo never seemed interested in romance, so I can't see him ending up with anyone. Naruto, at the very least, seemed interested in pursuing a romantic relationship (not with Hinata at the time, but with Sakura). Kishimoto was always a lot less subtle regarding the romantic aspect of his story - Bleach barely has any kind of romance, other than extremely subtle hints that may or may not mean anything, depending of how you choose to interpret them.

What I'm trying to say is, based on what Kubo has shown us so far, it doesn't seem likely that Bleach will end with any clear romantic pairings. IchiHime might be vaguely hinted at the very end, considering Orihime's feelings, but if you're expecting them to be shown years later, married and with children like NaruHina, then you're going to be very disappointed.
>>
I don't give a shit about romance in shonen i want aizen
>>
>>117803314
I want AizenxAizen
>>
How about hot teacher/student relationship between Aizen and Ichigo? Explaining and debating existential matters while making hot and passionate love
>>
>>117803675
AizenOrihime only.

Let Ichigo's humiliation at the hands of Aizen be complete by fucking the woman who lusted after Ichigo for years.
>>
>>117803722
How about a threesome ?
>>
>>117797885
>>117797885
Well he lost his zanpaktou altought he can use its powers through his body now so bankai should still be possible as transformation. He can probably ask hogyoku for new zanpaktou if he were ever released.
>>
>>117798102
Shunsui and Ukitake are probably traitors and villains who want to get rid of the Soul King. Ukitake is final villain material with this kamikake powerup.
>>
Ulquihime was the only pairing that interested me. For the rest of the pairings, only fanservice matters.
Side note. Bleach should have been an ecchi. Combat ecchi, like highschool of the dead.
>>
then aizen reset everything because everything was illusion from 2005
>>
>>117803090
First I've heard of this. Source?
>>
Who ready for shinji bankai extravaganza
>>
When will Aizen come back??

will he come back???

Can't the plot focus more on aizen again???

Can Aizen kill yama???
>>
>>117804311
Soon
Yes
Soon
Yes yama was an idiot
>>
Rape monk going to job finally?
>>
>>117804332
I stopped watching after 30 episodes before the end of the soul society arc.

I just wanna watch a arc with aizen/read.
>>
File: Just as Cake-a-coo.jpg (80 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Just as Cake-a-coo.jpg
80 KB, 780x585
>>117804311
Only one way to know Anon.
>>
Is Aizen still the most powerful character in all of bleach??

If not, then who is and who is in top 3???
>>
>>117804395
Don Kanonji
Chad
Kon
>>
>>117804395
Chad
Omaeda
The one with the spike sword
>>
>>117804423
>>117804462
Remember when Chad used to get powerups and be relevant for 30 seconds at a time?
>>
>>117804485
Remember when Chad represented the strongest character who could rip telephone poles out of the ground to bludgeon monsters?

Remember when Chad was Ichigo's brawling partner and they always backed each other up?
>>
>>117804485
He got new clothes now, he's twice the power Houkyoku Aizen was. And that's not even counting the possibility of La Muerte with full armor.
>>
Given that every single canon pairing in Bleach has ended in tragedy, I would think that even if Kubo chooses to make either Ichihime or Ichiruki canon (although it looks like Ichihime is the most possible outcome given that it's already the final arc), the ending definitely won't be a babies-ever-after happy ending like Naruto.

I'm predicting that Ichigo will die, or Orihime will die, or Ichigo becomes the Soul King and they are separated at the end.
>>
File: See you Space Sadfrog.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
See you Space Sadfrog.png
14 KB, 625x582
>>117804517
>Those were the times when Bleach was actually good
>>
File: no you don't understand.jpg (371 KB, 774x493) Image search: [Google]
no you don't understand.jpg
371 KB, 774x493
>>117804564
>Ichigo becoming soul king and no girl gets him

Pissing everyone off is the best way to end it.
>>
File: 1404884742210.png (537 KB, 520x477) Image search: [Google]
1404884742210.png
537 KB, 520x477
>Urahara discovers secret quincy archives in hueco mundo
>has a list of sternritter letters and powers
>fills Chad, Orihime, and Sword in on their abilities
>they arrive and stop Yhwach's elite guard
Kubo you could have made it happen
>>
>>117802437
Kyoraku's shikai is reality warping you daft cunt. That shit alone puts him on a stupid high level of power. I mean, he's practically like Kira in that sense - where his power is so fucking stupid it has to be avoided being used. Never mind that he was a star student of Yamamoto's and one of the canon more powerful captains.
>>
>>117804691
Not really his shikai is dangerous to himself.just as much as to enemies.
>>
>>117802437
It was stupid how the logical conclusion was to have the two strongest among the Gotei 13 to have a duel to death at that point. I liked the twist about her but it should've been done much better with better foreshadowing. You get to know what her deal is and it's rather ridiculous and then she dies. Same with Gin just less extreme.
>>
>>117804691
Not that anon but if I had to pick a Commander, it probably would have been Unohana just based on her presence alone BUT, given she's the only base healer in Soul Society, I figure that she's in a position where no-one is skilled enough to replace her, while Yamamoto's actual role just requires someone of great strength and is able to make the tough decisions which both Shunsui and Unohana can do but only Shunsui isn't held down to his division like Unohana is.

Also if Aizen is to be believed about the whole "With enough Reiatsu you can ignore attacks." that he said when Sui-feng stabbed him with her Shikai then Bankai Minazuki melting Kenpachi is a lot more impressive than it looks given it melted Kenpachi and he didn't have enough Reiatsu to ignore it
>>
>>117804731
In order to best utilize his shikai against him, you have to know the rules of the game - which he can simply refuse to tell you. Furthermore, because the game can rotate to new rules, without a set pattern of which game is next, learning in a trial by error method is exceptionally difficult.

Plus we've had hints that can suggest the nature of his bankai. And it ain't gonna be a nice one.
>>
Imagine how much effort will have been wasted with arguing and speculating and debating and the series ends without ever revealing Kyoraku, Urahara, Ukitake, and Aizen's bankais.
>>
Completely unrelated question. I think I saw somebody posting some crazy theory about the walls of Seireitei (that should normally protect Royal Palace) actually being walls that protected some Quincy city ages ago. Something about the letters on those walls being from roman alphabet... does anyone have it? It begins to sound pretty accurate.
>>
>>117804485
Honestly, around the end of the espada-arc, Chad was probably still around Rukia's level. The guy blocked a privaron espada's strongest attack with his offensive arm and proceeded to basically one-shot the guy. He's had some really bad match-ups, and he's by far the most unbalanced character in Ichigo's group, but he wasn't that much weaker than Rukia or Ishida were.
>>
>>117801882
Man

Can you imagine what Bleach would've been like if Urahara was the bad guy instead of Aizen? I can't, Aizen has become Bleach and when were you under the impression that Urahara isn't Aizen.
>>
>>117801882
Possibly, I like the idea that he's somewhat based on the judeo-christian Lucifer.
>>
>>117804765
To me, I feel like the worst part is that her fight with Kenpachi settled nothing. Like she used up so much of her reishi healing Kenpachi, and because she wanted to lose, her true strength was crippled, since intent is worth shitloads in Bleach.

I really don't see how Kenpachi killing her when she's handicapped, rusty, and suicidal is meant to settle anything between them.
>>
>>117805218
The general impression I've gotten from Urahara is that he's personally working in the interest of the Soul King, possibly like the Royal Guard. The fact that Shunsui suspects that Ichigo might not be able to leave Soul Society after all of this, along with the Soul King taking a personal interest in Ichigo, and Ichigo being the top war potential leads me to believe that the Soul King wants his body.
>>
>>117805371
I can't get over the fact that they killed the best healer for the sake of powering up Kenpachi. Now they probably have to rely on Mayuri's drugs.
>>
>>117797004
But doesn't Ichigo want to leave that all behind?
>>
>>117805414
You don't need a healer when everyone weak is dead.
>>
>>117805371
See, I interpreted that fight differently to you. Unohana by her own admission when she was running the green mile with Ichigo in the Gargantia said that Healing Kido works in the way that it restores the patient's Reiatsu first then the wounds.
Her fights with Kenpachi aren't really draining him of Reiatsu since she's basically killing him before he can start wasting extreme amount of Reiatsu.
Every time she kills him, he releases a mental limiter on his Reiatsu meaning that his Reiatsu should stay fairly topped up for the fight as she keeps killing him and making him release the limits.

While she would be at a net loss, I don't think it's anything too significant since he's basically giving himself more Reiatsu every time he dies and she only has to heal the wound which aren't anything more than usually a stab wound to the neck and the like.
>>
>>117805538
While I agree that Kenpachi's is fine, so all Unohana's healing can focus on the wounds, I still feel like fatal wounds, like the ones Unohana kept giving Kenpachi, would take a good deal of energy to heal, especially if she had to effectively keep up the healing constantly, to match the rate in which she kept killing Kenpachi.

But then again, Kenpachi is a shinigami, and they can, for the most part, soak up stab wounds all day long.
>>
>>117805766
Nah see, I don't think a stab wound to the neck would take that much to heal. It is just a single wound to the neck.
I know Kenpachi said that he has never met someone who can withstand a stab to the neck or eyes but I mean, is it really that easy to kill him just by stabbing him in the neck? Can you really kill him by cutting off his ability to breathe?

That's where my issue with it came from. The wounds are efficient but its Kenpachi receiving him and we see him take way worse hits and come out fine.
>>
reminder yachiru is still running around naked somewhere
>>
>>117805858
Or she was vaporized.
>>
>>117805858
I wish it didn't have to go months before things left hanging were addressed. Did Kira die?
>>
>>117796780
>Lee would be Lee
Lee's had a hard life. That's why I hope his wife is at least 10/10.
>>
is the soul king evil
will kubo finally start revealing secrets or will they only increase by the time
>>
>>117805991
it's still bleach so probably not
>>
>>117806011
Yes.
>>
>Monk and Yhwach beat each other bloody
>Revived elites and other RG face off
>Monk prevails
>Aizen appears and shit gets real
>>
>>117806011
>is the soul king evil
Everybody is evil in bleach. that's possibly one of its only charm left.
>>
>>117806007
Took me a second
>>
>>117796780

It was also hinted multiple times that Sasuke cared about Sakura in some secret way. Something that never happened towards any other female characters.
>>
>>117804961
What's that hint?
>>
>>117796530
>Childhood friend winning
Not happening, but would be gold.
>>
>>117807243
Sasuke was an edgy faggot until the end, Ichigo cares for all his friends and spends 200 chapter long arcs trying to save them, so it's really harder to interpret when it's supposed to romantic.
>>
Wow. A good discussion about bleach. I'm proud.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.