[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scanlation thread. >What you're currently working on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Scanlation thread.
>What you're currently working on
>Staff requests
>Manga you'd like to see scanlated
And so on.

I'm searching for a translator for Taisho Yakyuu Musume, pls respond
>>
You forgot to link the help wanted bb OP.
tinyurl com/ScanlationBulletin
>>
>Yumekui merry new chapter never
>Iris Zero new chapter never
>We depend on crunchyshit for Spirit Circle
IT's hell on earth
>>
>>117716571
Oh right, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>117716665
Honestly I think Crunchy is the worst thing to ever happen to both subs and scanlation. It arrived when pretty much every show was being subbed and wiped out most of the subgroups like nothing.
>>
>>117716665
>>Iris Zero new chapter never
Isn't that in hiatus because the author is in the hospital or something?
>>
>>117716665
They don't do a shit job for Spirit Circle like they do for other stuff though, plus they're faster than the guy who used to do it.
>>
>>117716946
And competition is important in the scanlation/fansubbing world, too.

It gives groups a reason to do their goddamn best and not a shit job, because they want people to choose their subs over other people's.

Hell, I remember when R2 was airing, we had three groups releasing within 24 hours, and even then people clamored over which one was best. It was fantastic.

Now there's less competition because everyone knows HorribleSubs is going to come out quick, people are going to grab it because it's the fastest, and fuck everyone else. Quality and speed suffers.

And Crunchyroll's quality varies so much. Some of their translators are good, but a lot of them are shitty. And don't get me started on their anime typesetting.

The manga half of Crunchyroll is so terrible I can't look at it for more than five seconds. The only thing they've done a relatively good job on is Koe no Katachi.

God dammit I hate Crunchyroll so much.
>>
>>117716299
yeah it'll derail to another dumpire shitty clean hate thread so I'll pass
>>
>>117717817
I find the fact that they have access to whole JManga catalog yet not releasing shit from it more offending that the shitjob they do with manga.
>>
>>117716299
I'm looking for a translator for Tokyo DTED
>>
>TL new Reika Ootsuka loli doujin last week
>put off finding a group
>got sniped the other day
>their script sucks
Fuck.
>>
>>117718500
Then finish it yourself.
>>
Cleaning is hard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.