[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now's the time to purchase Japanese shit. I was shuffling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: buy buy buy.jpg (37 KB, 766x315) Image search: [Google]
buy buy buy.jpg
37 KB, 766x315
Now's the time to purchase Japanese shit.

I was shuffling some money to yen and was shocked to see how far it went.

The dollar has never been this strong compared to the yen in forever. Buy your Japanese shit before the rate reverses

Or you can get left in the dust~
>>
>Amerifat calling japan shit

You fucking come over here and say that fucker. I've trained in the arts of ninjitsu for over ten years. I've been to 9 secret dojos and even been to Japan itself to learn from the great masters of Japanese martial arts. I've watched over 100 animes and all the classic martial arts films. You think your fucking Western training can beat me? I have ten genuine Japanese katanas, the greatest kind of sword even forged. I have FIFTY shuriken. You think guns can stop me? Have al-Qaeda ever attacked Japan? No, they don't DARE to attack Japan. Do you even know the first think about bushido and honour? Go eat some more cheeseburgers you fat piece of shit, I have the heart of a Samurai.
>>
>>117668121
what's reading comprehension?

He's advocating people to buy goods from Japan since the US dollar now goes further in yen than ever before
>>
the only japanese stuff I buy are doujin and eroge from dlsite and even then thats out of guilt,
can't really think of anything physcial Id like to buy from japan.
>>
>>117668248
Listen to me fucker you ever type like that to me again and I'll report you. I come from a far superior board (which I won't mention the name of) where we don't tolerate that bullshit. Have a long hard think before giving that kind of response to someone again, idiot.
>>
>>117667589
>Buy your Japanese shit before the rate reverses
I doubt it will for a while, Abe government is doing everything it can to keep this up. Their export economy needs it very badly.

It is a great time to be a buyfag though, rates haven't been this beneficial in like a decade.
>>
1 euro is like 30 trillion yen.
>>
>>117668305
You think it's gonna be even stronger?

There's this package I have in japan with 30 various items in it. It's heavy as hell and of course will cost out the ass to ship it overseas.

Should I send for it now or wait another month for the yen dollar conversion to potentially be even more beneficial?
>>
>>117668375
>buying yen
nobody is buying yen, we're buying weeb stuff
>>
>>117668375
Not buying yen, just lewd anime figures.
>>
>>117668305
He may be trying to weaken the Yen, but his raising of the sales tax rate is doing nothing but hurt that plan. I trust him to keep the yen weak as much as I trusted Tony Blair to not follow American foreign policy
>>
>>117668375
I think he meant converting his money to yen so he could buy things overseas.
>>
>>117668489
>wait 7-12 months for the best prices on whatever you want to buy.
>implying all products change prices at the same time
>implying things won't be rarer/more common
how about you make your own decises?
>>
>>117668489

Jew-kun pls. Just let them buy their mangos without turning it into a speculative instrument.
>>
>>117668417
I doubt it will get a whole lot stronger, not like the change between a couple years ago and now, but it's not also some once in a lifetime, "get it while the getting's good" fluke.
>>
>>117667589
Which website did you use for this?
>>
>>117669716
It's what you get if you google "dollar to yen exchange rate." I'm not sure where they draw their data from. Always look at your bank or credit card's policies for calculating exchange rates since they will take an average of the past however many days rather than what it is that moment that you buy something (I'm sure you know that).
>>
>>117669478
But anon, the fact that dollar is stonger doesn't have to mean a big inflation in Japan. This doesn't work like this.
>>
>Now's the time
Yeah fuck off, ruble has never been so low.
>>
>>117668375
>ROFL
Kill yourself.
>>
>>117670660
>kek
Both are cancer. Go back to /v/ with your ironic shitposting.
>>
File: 1416508379617.jpg (13 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1416508379617.jpg
13 KB, 342x245
>MFW the almighty greenback is still weak against some third world currencies
>>
>>117668299
Tryhard, but I smiled.
>>
>implying I'm an amerifat
My currency is at all time low to dollar, so I'll pass.

>>117670382
It's Japan, so they will just work more for less money. There's no inflation in Japan, there's deflation.
>>
>>117670926
>My currency is at all time low to dollar, so I'll pass.
Hello fellow russian.
>>
>>117671128
>Don't worry in a few years, maybe a decade
I genuinely hope I'll be out of this shithole by then.
>>
>>117671201
Word.
>>
>>117671128
I'd rather blame you.
>>
>>117670855
https://archive.moe/v/thread/273035024/#q273061242
>1415322609280
Now leave and kill yourself outside of /a/.
>>
This looks like a buyfag thread. Is this the buyfag thread?
>>
>>117671427
I'm sure there's other places where someone will welcome your top keks and ironic shitposting and care about who you think is pathetic. How about you go there?

>>117671546
Yes, please ignore my autism.
>>
File: 51mD1VGfNVL.jpg (56 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
51mD1VGfNVL.jpg
56 KB, 500x328
>>117671581
Good, then I guess I can use this thread to ask my question.

Does anyone know if the PSVita is region restricted? I am considering getting this gem for all the love comedy shorts that follow with it.
>Honoka wants to fuck-short
>umi da with Mari-short
>Shizuku short, enough said
>dere dere Erika short
>Mayumi bullying short
This thing is pure magic and I don't want to miss out on all the goodies, but I don't want to have to buy a Jap region Vita.
>>
File: Americans remember the fees.jpg (52 KB, 566x488) Image search: [Google]
Americans remember the fees.jpg
52 KB, 566x488
>>117667589
But OP what does this mean for me, the Australian?
>>
>>117671838
Region free.

But the costume codes need you to change your PSN account to a japanese one.
Otherwise the code won't work and will just expire.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>117671918
Agh fuck. Any word of a western release, doesn't NISA usually handle these types of ports, or are there any other overseas publishers I should look into?
>>
>>117671919
>buyfag threads are /biz/
This is the problem of having a general for everything, but it's not like there's much posts in the other thread anyway.
>>
>>117671955
That's no problem, I already have an American and Jap account. Somewhere.
>>
>>117671993
It's just fucking costumes. Just make a japanese account from your PC browser, and you can claim the costumes so they won't expire.
>>
>That GBP to JPY
Muh D
>>
>>117671838

No, the PSVita is not region locked

Sony has never region locked their shit
>>
>>117670382
1) The fact that you can buy more yens for one dollar doesn't necessarily mean that yen is weaker than it was before. It can for example mean that yen is a little bit stronger than it was but dollar is much stronger, hence buying supplies from overseas is easier for manufacturers (they don't have to buy anything from America).
2) Even if yen is weaker compared to all currencies than it was before, it doesn't mean that there's going to be an inflation. Mechanisms behind inflation are far more complex than you seem to think. There's been several examples of countries going through deflation while their currency was getting weaker.
>>
Why are Japs so shit at economics?
>>
Time to buy that sazabi ver ka from 1999.co.jp.
Hopefully i will not be destroyed by customs duty.
>>
>>117672196
What is the japanese ps2 for 400, alex.
>>
So is now the time to buy a real doll?
>>
>>117671872
Buy, 120 is probably as far as Japan's going to weaken their currency.
>>
>>117672588
No anon, you're shit. They deliberately lowered the price of the yen to encourage international trade and it's working.
>>
>>117667589
>The dollar has never been this strong compared to the yen in forever.
12 months ago newshit.
>>
>>117672588
Because they think it's the 90's still.
>>
File: exchange-rate.png (17 KB, 915x294) Image search: [Google]
exchange-rate.png
17 KB, 915x294
Nobody should believe this bullshit.
>>
File: 1413499943587.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1413499943587.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>117668248
I don't even know what's going on here, but I'll assume you thought his post was genuine.
>>
I'm buying a shitton of gunpla so I have kits to assemble for a few years.

Shame that most of the ones I want are sold out. Did everyone decide to take this chance to buy tons of gunpla too? Faggots
>>
Did everyone just conveniently forget the fact that japan is facing a crisis of which likes have yet to be seen on this planet? The Fukushima plant disaster is slowly driving most of the population north, and in 2 years, tokyo will be a desolate wasteland. In 4 years, Japan will have to be evacuated, and in 6 years time, we're all gonna feel the effects pretty hard.

I know this board likes to distance itself from reality and likes to indulge in escapism, so do I. However this is a problem for us specifically, seeing as how we enjoy products produced by japan, and japan is the one suffering right now.

Just don't be surprised if all the sudden the production of animated series starts to slowly decline before stopping altogether, as there is nobody alive left to produce such things.

>INB4 Believing what the media tells you
>INB4 Whole thing isn't as bad as conspiracy theorists make it out to be
>INB4 This or that or the other excuse, reason, or logic.

This is all hard-laden fact, people. The lesson of the day is, if you plan to visit glorious nippon, do it in the next 3 years.

>INB4 ever leaving the country
>INB4 ever even leaving your house

Set aside your /a/ birthed in-jokes for a moment here, you all know damn well we will all still be here even if the entire planet is over-run with toxic waste and disease, laughing all the way to the grave, but there are some mature people here. Sometimes.
>>
>>117668464
>as much as I trusted Tony Blair to not follow American foreign policy

Which is to say not at all, right?
>>
>>117677583
There's nothing we can do anyway and even if we could it's just not worth is, as reality will always find ways to fuck us up.
>>
>>117670855
You can say whatever you want. One person saying
"X/Y?"
"get out"
shouldn't bother you, because only a small portion of people, mostly newshits, give a fuck about shit like this. It's usually the same person pushing for change repeatedly. They want /a/ to work the way they want it to, and will tell you to fuck off to whatever board they believe you belong to as many times as necessary to achieve this.

Most of the time they're projecting though. Kek, lmao, XD, rofl, and the other retarded 13 year old Gaia tier posting habits SHOULD be kept out of /a/ though, so he is kind of right telling you to fuck off with that stupid shit.

Think of it this way; You browse X/Y Website for some odd amount of years. Suddenly it shuts down, so you're forced to find a new habitat. Do you bring your old posting habits / behaviorisms with you and display them for all to see? Or do you attempt to fit in (which is the actual right thing to do), so that you don't disrupt the way things flow? Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>117677583
Damn chemtrails.
>>
>>117677856
True enough I suppose.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.