[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
genuine question cuz i dont know shit about producers; are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1329425356660.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1329425356660.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1024
genuine question cuz i dont know shit about producers; are there any animes that were produced/animated by the west (americas/canada) or the europes (+ russia, i guess) that are actually good/popular?

If so, name them and their producers.
>>
>>117590331
>animes
>produced/animated by the west
>>
Are there any good french wines produced outside of France?
>>
>>117590331
>>>/co/
>>
>>117590372
>>117590409

The japs have made very western style animations sometimes. I imagine its not some special ability of theirs.
>>
>>117590462
There's a difference between western style and western, same deal with anime style and anime.
>>
>>117590331
By definition, anime is cartoons for the Japanese market. Disney has produced some, the recent Monster anime may have western funding, but generally the West doesn't do that.
There are cartoons like Thundercats and Batman the Animated Series that were made by anime companies for the west, but these are not considered anime on /a/.
>>
>>117590548
ok fine. You guys probably understand me in context. So can anybody give me some anime style western cartoon, if you need to be so polotically correct?
>>
>cuz
>animes
>lack of proper sentence capitalisation and structure

Wow, it's like I'm really on gaia/redditumblr!

UNDERAGED B&
>>
>>117590635
If you want info about western cartoons go to /co/.
>>
>>117590613
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=monster+high+anime
>>
>>117590635
If you want some Western cartoon-style anime, then you should check out Panty & Stocking.
>>
>cuz
>animes

Look here, you obvious underaged kid. Even the rules state that all animated media on /a/ must be of Eastern origin. You want to shitpost with your tumblrite tier faggotry, fuck off to the cancerous >>>/co/cksuckers
>>
>>117590331
Maybe check out Big O?
>>
Cybersix.

Producers changed hands from Canada, to South America, United States for a month then to the French before the show was cancelled.

It was made by Tokyo TV I think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.