[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So UFO Saber is now capable of : - Killing Berserker without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: UBW09-06-140.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
UBW09-06-140.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
So UFO Saber is now capable of :
- Killing Berserker without excaliblast
- Escape complete Tsubame gaeshi thank to instinct.

How can she lose now against Kuzuki?
Because her feet hurt?
>>
Because the plot demands it.
>>
File: New Canvas.jpg (254 KB, 700x1325) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
254 KB, 700x1325
secondary pls
>>
Because lots of people have an obsession of the average triumphing over the extraordinary by virtue of being ordinary.
They look at Kuzuki and go "wow he doesn't even NEED magic, total badass!" and he gets hyped up as a result.
>>
>>117335202
But he NEEDS magic, that's silly.
>>
Kuzuki attack Saber with his snake stance.

But this Saber is mary stu, she adapt quickly and overwhelm Kuzuki.
Then Shirou/Caster/whatever obstruct her, and she get hit.

Saber is still the strongest servant.
Mission succeed.
>>
>>117335170
Can you explain?
>>
>>117335235
Nah, his technique is 100% skill, it's not invincibility or a laser blast.
Don't think about context here.
>>
>>117335126
>Escape complete Tsubame gaeshi thank to instinct
That's the exact explanation on how she manages to defeat him at the end of the route, so I can't see what's the problem.
>>
>>117335369
Nop. If she won against Tsubame, it's because his sword was bend (because it's not a NP).
>>
>>117335126
She slowed him down by blasting him with Strike Air.
>>
File: End of Assassin.png (554 KB, 797x1196) Image search: [Google]
End of Assassin.png
554 KB, 797x1196
>>117335382
Nigga please, I just finished rereading this shit.
>>
>>117335369
She won because Assassin's sword was bent, which left a tiny opening when he used Tsubame Gaeshi.
Even so, Saber wouldn't have survived it if she didn't have prior knowledge about the technique.
>>
>>117335126
>Killing Berserker without excaliblast
She used excaliblast but lowered it's power.
>>
>shonenshit
>>
>>117335639
Different anon, but it was stated that opening only existed because his sword was damaged, and Assassin allowed his sword to be damaged to speed the fight to a conclusion since neither of them had time left since Assassin was dissapearing since he had no mana supplly and Saber needed to go deal with Gil.
Tsubame Gaeshi was supposed t be a technique with no openings and it's unlikely Saber could have come out of that situation nharmed, or without using her excaliblast otherwise. Not saying that she wouldn't have won though.
>>
>>117335639
Really?
>Saber does not say anything. Her golden hair flutters down to the ground.
>…It is a wonder that her head is still attached.
>…It is a miracle that her limbs are still attached.
>…She felt that her body would be slashed the instant she went into that opening.
>That was the only difference.
>The longsword…
>The swordsman's technique would have stayed invincible if his longsword had not been bent.
>>
Saber is the weakest servant
>>
>>117335718
She says in both the VN and the very next episode after that that she can't use her Noble Phantasm at all without stating it's name.
>>
>>117336081
it's her fault for not using a shield. A shield would have blocked all three attacks.
>>
Saber only wins by jobbing his enemies, what else is new?
>>
>>117336703
Why can't she just mumble it?

>"Cough - ekosucaribah - Cough"
>"I'm sorry what?"
>"Uh, it's nuffin'"
>BOOOOOOOM

Master strategist my ass
>>
>>117335314
His speed and toughness are literally the result of magecraft.
>>
>>117335170
No read the fucking VN.
It is outright said that Saber can't survive a perfect Tsubame Gaeshi
>>
>>117336862
There is not a single strategist worth a shit in the nasuverse. they're all driven by petty emotions.
>>
In the VN she didn't use Excaliblast to puncture a hole in Berserker in their first encounter.
>>
>>117336902
Gilgamesh kind of?
>>
File: magnets.png (324 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
magnets.png
324 KB, 500x500
>>117335126
>>
>>117335718

She bared the tip of Excalibur, stabbed it through Berserker's skin and then used Strike Air to expand the wound. You can clearly see what happens.
>>
Unlimited blade works : Saber highlight edition.

Don't miss Saber blocking gaebolg thrown version. Saber killing gil "do you even lift king of heroes". And Saber getting the shiroubowl.
>>
>>117335126
Ufotable fucking up.
News at 11
>>
>>117336925
I was Archer arrow I thing
>>
File: 1384433313989.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1384433313989.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>117335639
>She was able to predict the true Tsubame Gaeshi since she experienced it once.
>The time she experienced it for the first time was 2 slashes not 3, which was the reason she didn't die.

Try harder.
>>
>>117337288
Maybe Ufotable adds a 4th one for the second fight
>>
>>117335639
>>117337288
That same scene goes on to say she thought she had an opening, didn't because she forgot about the third slash but then survived anyway because of the bent blade
>>
>>117337221
>Gil "Do you even lift" King of Heroes

Oh my reality marble is in orbit.

But the anime is insignificant to me now that I read the UBW arc in the VN. Only mongrels will see the Anime as canon.
>>
>>117337430
The VN said that the technique would have been flawless if only his sword wasn't bent. The power of the Tsubame Gaeshi is severely impaired because the sword is damaged, and the only time it would have been fatal is if it hit her unarmored parts. Imagine a long blade that's slightly bent due to a brute force colliding with it previously - then use that sword to execute an attack. That must have been it.
>>
I thought Saber didn't take the third Tsubame Gaeshi strike on Fate and not on UBW.

I swear to god all these events are starting to mix up on my head.
>>
>>117337221
Jokes aside, I will rage if they go for Sunny Day instead of Brilliant Years.

Nasu's harem endings are fucking awful and the one on UBW is no different.
>>
File: 1414285247204.png (478 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1414285247204.png
478 KB, 800x600
>>117337659
They didn't show this fight in UBW, only in Fate so they took liberties as we can see. They should have just copied the Fate scene so that it makes sense, but nope.
The only fight between Fake Assassin and Saber we see in UBW is at the end.
>>
>>117337754
She says that Kojirou only used the 2swing version though
>>
>>117337772
What are you talking about? She says that in UBW about her first fight with Assassin we don't see?

I don't remember that detail tbh, if it is true then why did they did it the way they did? That's retarded.
>>
>>117337095
>so selfassured he never gets serious and thus always loses from the others
>>
>>117337821
>if it is true then why did they did it the way they did?
Because Ufotable can't adapt properly.
>>
>>117337751
>raging when sunny days is being used
what, it would be hilarious since everyone hates it and /a/ wouldnt be able to cover their butthurt when they pull it off
>>
>>117337095
He dies in HF and UBW due to sheer arrogance against a wormslut and a brain damaged kid.

King of heroes.
Greatest Heroic Spirit ever.
By a slut and a kid.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/3048012
>>
>>117337751
Unfortunately it seem very likely. Saber is the most popular character but her route is the least popular one, so going with Sunny Days is a good compromise over the fact that Fate isn't getting the Ufotable treatment.
>>
>>117337659

Let's be honest, everyone skipped Saber's filler scenes with Assassin in UBW to get to the good parts. What they were doing didn't matter one bit.
>>
File: 1415829415439.png (253 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
1415829415439.png
253 KB, 484x600
>>117337961
Why is this even a poll?

Good is fanwank harem to the extreme.
>>
>>117337961
You know, you can like UBW Good, but how can you actually think it's superior?
>>
>>117338078
Jack
>>117338011
>Unfortunately it seem very likely.
They have skipped multiple Saberscenes already so if they realy wanted to pander to saibahfags why would they do that?
>>
Could Sakura summon an Emiya?
>>
>>117338205
Nope
>>
>>117338011
All indications so far seem to be heading towards true end, actually. They've gotten every Rin point, and the only Saber point they've nabbed is the one that comes along with a Rin point.
>>
>>117338248
Next Episode should actualy be the point where Shirou and Rin's relationship starts to develop if I remember correctly
>>
>>117338318
The episode after that should also cement what ending we're going for. If they go to the Matou house, it's True. You only ever skip that if you're going good. The alternate scenes are just not worth it.
>>
>>117338372
>implying trolls won't still find a way to deduce that we will surely go good end
>>
>>117337930
>Sheer arrogance
>Sakura fight

You might want to re-read that, he went all out with his gate to kill her asap. Only problem is that he was a servant and she is a grail with imaginary numbers
>>
>>117338591
Right against Sakura it was carelessness

As no proper Heroic Spirit can match this man, he could be called the "Servant Killer".
Without a doubt, he is the strongest existence amongst the Servants.
Though he lost due to obsession against Saber…
Though he lost due to pride against Shirou…
Though he lost due to carelessness against XXXXX…
…the fact of the matter is that if he actually gets serious, he is a Servant that cannot be rivaled.
>>
Just did a quick reread of the first Saber x Assassin fight and was surprised she did indeed not take TG in that one.

Only reason I can think of for that addition is once again Ufotable fixing small things from that VN that break flow when animated. Much like in the Berserker fight Saber manages to score a kill so that Shirou actually has the time to walk over to her, grab her hand and take her out of danger Ufotable probably added this so that Assassin has a bigger presence in this episode and it isn't as jarring when he suddenly reappears around episode 24 asking for a rematch.
>>
>>117338629
Gilgamesh's greatest weakness is himself, pretty simple
>>
>>117338689
The fight happens offscrean in UBW.
She still barely dodges/survives a 2 swing Tsubame Gaeshi
>>
>>117337930
It wasn't even sheer arrogance in HF, it was because he was a moron who is also a prick.

Durr I know how bad this curse is, and I'll ask this girl to kill herself before she becomes familiar with it, without giving her any details about it, and keep pestering her for enjoyment. Then, when it finally happens, it's her fault for being too compatible, and I bitch at her for unknowingly killing people and not being my personal people killing dog.

He has the mentality of a middle schooler who can't share his toys.
>>
>>117338792
Actualy she never makes a contract with the angry manjew or acts as a grail outside of HF.
>>
>>117338828

Yes, but he always pesters Sakura to kill herself, it's in the prologue, and you see him walking around the Matou residence in UBW. It's why they showed that in the anime.

It was in CM3, Gil was being an asshole, but Sakura never talks about it.
>>
>>117338948
>and you see him walking around the Matou residence in UBW.
Isn't that because Shinji is his "master"?
>>
>>117338948
Man, that's gotta suck to be walking around somewhere and and nearly all the time this servant shows up telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>117338971

That is besides the point, Rin recognizes the guy because she saw him talking to Sakura in the prologue when Shirou catches her stalking Sakura and they hide from Gil. The events match up.

Since they bothered to show Sakura meeting Gil in both Shirou and Rin's perspectives in the prologue parts of the anime, there is a 100% chance that we'll get the scene of Rin standing in front of the Matou residence.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.