[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 429x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 429x428
Hey /a/, honest question
Why does everyone hate naruto so much
Is it the show?
Also, civilized Naruto discussion thread
>>
>>117149302
It's a mediocre manga at its best and utter crap often, had a good premise but Kishimoto had to fuck it up.

Also it's fans and it's shipping fags are a bit annoying
>>
It started Good
Middle was Clumsy
Ending was "like I haven't seen that before"

And prolly that it became so mainstream, "In the early 2000, anime popularity peaked in the West. It was a horrible time to be alive"
>>
>>117149386
Plus they like to spam their threads and can't take the hint when mods delete them.
>>
>>117149302
When something is mediocre to not very good but heavily praised it shakes your trust in humanity and fosters uncomforted and dislike.

>>117149491
>It started Good
I thought that when it was first being published, but after rereading it I'm wondering where I got the perception from.
>>
>>117149302
Hey OP, honest question
Why are you such a fucking faggot
Is it the genes?
>>
>>117149386
>>117149610
> thread is 1 person
>>
>>117149491
The end was 'Happy Birthday, Naruto'.
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that that had actually happened.
>>
>>117149302
the side characters are more interesting than the main character.
the story progress way too slow and have to much filler.
it is generally mediocre in the start and get worse as it progress.
they spent like what was it now again? 1-2 years in the same fight?
>>
>>117150147
I hate that shit too
Thats what i like rock lee spin off
Its much better and no DARKNESS
plus neji's crossdressing, that shşt is jawaii as fuck
>>
>>117149302
It's a shitty shonen and all the kiddies watch it.
That's really it.
>>
File: Hinata is not home.png (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hinata is not home.png
211 KB, 1280x720
>>117149302
They hate because are fucking hipsters. Many of animufags started with generic shounen like Naruto or even worse and after some time, began to think that it is for "kids". Like whether as moe, mecha, slice of life and etc. wasn't so stupid as this type of shit. Animufags in any of their likes are equal in stupidity. Shounens are the "blockbuster" of this industry and is what sustains the market. If wasn't the shounen, no other manga could be published because publisher need money. Not everything is obliged to be art, for Desu sakes. A anime that only purpose is to sell doll figures with detachable clothing for solitary men is no better in quality than one who sells toys for kids.
>>
>>117150847
You sir, are a gentleman, and a scholar.
>>
File: 1415849735305.gif (1016 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1415849735305.gif
1016 KB, 500x281
Naruto would have been almost okay for a shounen if it wasn't so choke-full of DARKNESS.
Pain and the Akatsuki should have been the most grim the series ever got.
>>
>>117150847
So you should improve your taste in shonens read
>hxh
>slam dunk
>YYH
>Gintama
>jjba

these are all mainstream shonen which are better.
Also move above shonens, as a child you once liked Dora or Doraemon or any kiddie lit but one has to grow up and appreciate better things.
>>
>>117149302
Too much Sasuke.
Shitty fanbase.

That's about it really.
>>
Just overstayed its welcome, Naruto finished his journey when he finally beat Pain.
It should have ended then.
>>
>>117149302
The fanbase.
>>
>>117151213
>Dora
Fuck you nigger I grew up with Gargoyles and Hey Arnold and I still like that shit
>>
File: 1416425934546.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1416425934546.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Naruko wasn't the protagonist.
>>
>>117151411
I don't know what people watch in your country as kids they keep hyping dora.....

I grew up watching a lot of other shit which is usually branded PG13 or 14 whatnot in various countries and cartoon network and animax broadcasted it here without any age restrictions ghost in shell is an example.
>>
>>117150847
I started with Lensman and Magical Knight Rayearth. Oh you newfags.
>>
>>117151344
This. It was the ultimate climax for his character. Maybe he could have fought sasuke afterwards and BAM series finished.

Jesus christ kishimoto.
>>
>>117151213
I have not said that I not like other things. I am saying that is a war of stupidity because other styles are no better in quality than some shounens. I have been following some series vey well apreciated like Evangelion and some "shit" like Bleach. I am a man without prejudices. I recognize a lot of faults in a variety of works and i know that they are not good. But discuss quality of my hobbies with strangers on the internet seems like waste of time. I prefer to just apreciate my fun. There's times when you want to think and times whwn you just want to forget your problems.
>>
>>117151586
is this from a game?
>>
It actually felt rushed despite it's length and also felt like Kishi had 2 different premises that he was trying to clumsily juggle and mold.

I was interested in Naruto because of his ninja career and the progress of his team. I didn't mind the Sasuke rescue arc but I was really hoping it wouldn't take up the entirety of part 2.

I guess we should have saw the whole saving the world thing coming with the Ninetails and the Akatsuki but even that jumped the shark after Pain.

There were no breather arcs or more basic missions, they split apart as a team really quickly just as we were beginning to seem more like a team/friends and the timeskip felt wasted with Naruto only becoming deadly AFTER he returns to Konoha. That's just the gist of it too.

Wasted potential overall.
>>
>>117151691
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/727325/46b236a94a/
>>
>>117151670
You seem like an intelligent person annon, I replied with frustration thinking you were a Naruto die hard which have been popping up lately, for which I appologise
>>
>>117151663
I said "many", I don't said "All".
>>
Also, as the anime progressed, the animation became so slow compared to later animes during the 2005+ (or prolly at the same time).
>>
>two threads on top
Just stick to one you faggots.
>>
>>117149302
the only fight i liked was that one with sakura and the old lady
>>
>>117151833
Same here.
>>
>>117151667
The village finally respected him and he was seen as the village's "protector" there is no reason why he shouldn't have been Hogake right then and there.
>>
>>117149302
i liked the concept of ninja using magic,but when its just magic its suck.also plotholes,shipping taking over the plot.a lot of character got forgotten or just disrespected :im looking at you orochimaru. but overall it wa fun here and there
>>
>>117149302
Fans destroyed naruto, when sasuke started to be an important character the manga started to be shitty and he became one because fan started to suck his cock, naruto is another exemple of manga where fanservice destroyed it
>>
>>117152106
the same is happening right now with OP and Law
>>
>>117149302
It's generic and most times cringe-worthy, the overused slapstick also got tiring very quick. I liked it at first but dropped shortly after the Zabuza arc because the series overall felt like it was straying from its original path as most shounen do, it's not directly the fault of this series.

Also popularity had noting to do with it, I still follow a few series with the same amount of attention.
>>
>>117152106
>>117152179
And don't forget SnK > Levi.
>>
>>117152179
No it's not. He was foreshadowed to be connected to Dofla since Sabaody. He also took a backseat for most of Dressrosa and is only now really getting focus at the climax. I'm a new reader and I expected him to take up a lot of spotlight, but his plan fell apart, he got shot + captured and had to leave it up to the Straw Hats for the majority of the arc. You guys are just whiny and are letting the pace of chapter by chapter updates give you confirmation bias.

He's just the Vivi of this saga.
>>
>>117149302
without tobi and sasuke the manga would have ended with pain fight and it would have been the perfect ending. Naruto the hope of jiraya and Pain the failure of jiraya the one that naruto could have been but didnt thanks to his friend love and help and naruto deciding to not kill him despite of the murder of his loved senpai because he understand him. just the perfect ending. thats what happen when a mangaka listen to his blind fanboys
>>
>>117149302
I hate the plot, and everything related to Sasuke. It destroyed the series for me.
>>
>>117152243
SnK went to shit when it stopped being about titans eating humans
>>117151824
these two threads have entirely different topics
you are a shitposter, probably from /v/, who has no idea how this board works and just wans to jump on the naruto hate train. fuck off.
>>
>>117149302
>civilized Naruto discussion thread
Where's the uncivilized one. Those are comedy gold.
>>
Its because of the 700 chapters and the 14 years it took to finish
>>
Why was there so many dead bodies of important ninjas around? I thought they had people to destroy them because of all the secrets they hold.
>>
>>117152197
>I still follow a few series with the same amount of attention
like?
>>
>>117149302
The war arc was the worst arc Kishi created a so overpowered villain in form of Madara who removed the boundaries from power levels.

Then in order to kill him created a villain who absolutely didn't have anything to do with the story, was stupid and couldn't even use her powers.

And as this travesty was not enough gave 2 protagonist God like powers, killed Kaguya in the shittiest way possible and then made sasuke Madara-lite again, who he killed ridiculously.

Whole arc was a clusterfuck of poor writing and shitty story telling
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.