[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are mages in Nasuverse completely retarded or something? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: g012.jpg (287 KB, 869x1240) Image search: [Google]
g012.jpg
287 KB, 869x1240
Are mages in Nasuverse completely retarded or something? How the fuck is making portals low level? How is making copies of shit low level magic?
>>
>>117085998
All beginner mages begin with summoning. Its one of the easiest since it is simply opening up a rift using your mana.
>>
>>117085998
>Not sure if bait

This is an alternate universe, she's a high-class homunculus made by that universe's equivalent of Zelretch, and she's a better magus than 99% of those featured in the Nasuverse. Including Barthomeloi.
>>
>>117086103
Why the hell do they still call him Shirou EMIYA if that's his adopted dad's name?
>>
I don't understand how instant teleportation can possibly be that hard if portals are easy modo.
>>
>>117085998
>Low level != everyone can do it
>Magecraft level != combat potential
>Magecraft level == complexity/how closely it replicates a miracle
>Projection is low level because projections don't last long enough to be practical
Does that clear things up?
>>
>>117085998
Taking Prisma serious. Are you retard?
>>
>>117088756
to be fair, as of the third part, shits actually gotten real to the point where its a worthy part of the TM franchise, its like how in HF where you have to suffer through piles of faggotry in order to get to some of the good parts, but its important to watch for various reasons.
>>
File: magitech.jpg (375 KB, 1590x1132) Image search: [Google]
magitech.jpg
375 KB, 1590x1132
>>117085998
She's right in that their power is very simple, even though it's effectively Second Magic
But like Touhou, a very simple ability + shitloads of power = game-breaking feats
>>
>>117088860
>third part
Implying 2wei wasn't the point it became high tier fate.
>>
>>117089025
Is it just me or have their proportions gotten a lot slimmer since the manga started?

They've gone from stocky loli bodies to teenage proportions.
>>
>>117089064
I haven't noticed, but they're still flat if that's what you're asking
>>
>>117089064
They look more loli-like in 3rei than they did previously.
>>
File: doll.jpg (295 KB, 869x1262) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
295 KB, 869x1262
>>117089064
The art has gotten much better since the start of the series, and closer to the official character art
>>
>>117085998
Even Goku can do it. Of course, it's low level.
>>
File: img000025[1].png (292 KB, 800x1157) Image search: [Google]
img000025[1].png
292 KB, 800x1157
>>117089120
It's just in the latest chapters but Kuro at least looks a lot taller now.
>>
Wasn't Tokiomi an example of the "average" mage in Fate?

Fast wheels was above average until PROPER MAGE DUEL with Kerry
Rin was 1 in 100
Kerry was shoot em up
Bazette is I CAST FIST
Kirei was a shit mage
Waver was a student, until after the 4th HGW
>>
>>117089294
>Wasn't Tokiomi an example of the "average" mage in Fate?
Tokiomi wasn't nowhere near as assholish as your average mage despite what Kariyafags may tell you.

And his power level was below average.
>>
File: 1405303242076.jpg (80 KB, 492x500) Image search: [Google]
1405303242076.jpg
80 KB, 492x500
>>117089294
Rin has the potential to reach the top 100 in the entire history of the Clocktower.
>>
>>117089294
>Kirei was a shit mage
Im fucking plying, he literally went out and mastered different schools of magic only to drop them right before then end and move on to something else, he may not be the best but he's at least better than an "average" mage like Tokiomi or Fast Wheels
>>
>>117085998
>Are mages in Nasuverse completely retarded or something?
Yes that's actually something that isn't really said out loud, but implied heavily when looking after every mage we've seen so far
So far, the only top tier smart ass motherfucker has been Zelretch.
>>
File: bazett vs gil.jpg (580 KB, 836x1140) Image search: [Google]
bazett vs gil.jpg
580 KB, 836x1140
>>117089294
How strong is Bazett in F/HA, compared to Prisma?
>>
>>117089418
equal
>>
>>117089294
>Kirei was a shit mage
What this anon said >>117089372
Fucker was gifted, if not hardworking, he just couldn't get any enjoyment of what he was doing and ended up being an priest.
>>
>>117086202
>Calling him his real name when nobody knows who his parents were
Given the similarities, he's probably Uryu Ryounosuke's cousin, son of his sister at whose home he found the text on the Holy Grail War.
>>
>>117089418
In F/HA she jobs to every Servant countless times before she time loops enough to figure out how to beat them.

In Prisma she just rekts everyone and everything right off the bat, including ripping Gilgamesh's heart out, though some may argue that Servants have been massively nerfed in Prisma.
>>
>>117089442
>cousin
>son of his sister
That's a nephew anon
>>
>>117089461
>jobs to every Servant
>beats Saber easily
Then again, no one beats Saber at jobbing.
>>
Daily reminder that Fate Shirou let his cute imouto die in the Fuyuki fire while he ran like a little bitch.
>>
>>117089507
>Implying she even exists in any of the VN's universes
>>
>>117089493
I wrote that before I remembered she was the only family member left.

But considering how rare red hair is naturally, and his preponderance of magic circuits, its the most likely explanation.
>>
>>117089507
If Miyu was there, she'll be just a toddler at the time of the fire happened, most likely dead because of the fire.

It's still a mystery how the hell Kerry managed to snag Shirou in Prisma.
>>
>>117089507
She could have died before he found her, no reason for him to drag a dead body around with him
>>
>>117089507
>spin off character
>appearing in main universe
>>
>>117089507
Considering her age, it's probable Miyu was born of the 4th war holy grail and Kerry just adopted them both in Miyuverse.
>>
File: Ig-Alima.jpg (264 KB, 869x1260) Image search: [Google]
Ig-Alima.jpg
264 KB, 869x1260
>>117089732
There's a lot more different in Prisma than just "Kerry and Iri slapped the Einzbern's shit"
Consider that Illya actually looks her real age and Shirou, Rin and everyone else are the ages they would be in F/SN

Even the rules of magecraft seem different considering how often Divine Constructs get thrown around
>>
So what's the deal with Miyu-verse Sakura? Why is she acting like a cunt?
>>
>>117089932
She's Sakura.
>>
File: oniichan.jpg (270 KB, 869x1248) Image search: [Google]
oniichan.jpg
270 KB, 869x1248
>>117089890
Remember that there hasn't been a Holy Grail War yet in either the main Prismaverse or the Miyuverse. Ilya (well, Irisveil) and Miyu are both the first of their kind.

That said my headcanon will remain that Kiritsugu taught Miyu's Shirou how to fight and do magic then died a hero's death protecting his daughter from the Ainsworths
>>
>>117090027
We know the 4th became he cancelled first in Illya's world but when did it ever state that there was no HGW in Miyu's?
>>
File: 1379861583032.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379861583032.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>117089932
>Sakura
>Not acting like a cunt
>>
>>117089932
inb4 some kind of 5th Grail war happened, but senpai choose the imouto. Incest is bad, can't have senpai committing it.

>>117090105
HGW happened in Miyu's world, Julian announced it's the 6th what they are currently doing.
>>
>>117089236

Angelica's eyes there really make me wish there was some femdom doujin between her and Shirou in the time he was being held down in the Ainsworth's dungeon.
>>
>>117090135
>smiling_faggots.jpg
>>
>>117090160
Then that does open up the possibility of Miyu being a consequence of the 4th grail. The timing matches and it would explain her being a natural born grail that Kerry got his hands on.

Have to wonder how far apart the 5th and Julian's grail war happened though.
>>
>>117089732
>If Miyu was there, she'll be just a toddler at the time of the fire happened, most likely dead because of the fire.
She'd be an infant.
Fire happened 10 years ago. Miyu is 10 at the start of Prisma Illya which takes place at the same time as Fate timeline-wise, roughly.
>>
>>117090027
>Ilya (well, Irisveil) and Miyu are both the first of their kind.
What is Iri the first of? Are Illya and Iri even homunculi in the Prismaverse? I don't remember any statements saying that they were. Just that Illya was manipulated and magically adjusted to eventually become the grail, and Miyu was born a natural grail.

I think the Prisma-Einzberns are just pale white humans. They just look like their Zero/SN counterparts because *references*.
>>
>>117090105
In Illya's world there was no First, Second or Third Holy Grail Wars. The Einzberns had just developed the ritual, without any outside help (which is why Tohsaka knows nothing about it), but Kiritsugu and Irisveil decided they value their daughter having a normal life and a chance to be happy over the thousand-year ambition of the Einzberns to restore the Third Magic, so they killed them all.

The Ainsworths created their ritual specifically for Miyu, so no HGW seems to be the implication

>>117090160
>HGW happened in Miyu's world, Julian announced it's the 6th what they are currently doing.
When was that?
>>
>>117089505
She had fought saber dozens if not hundreds of times before she got the optimal fight shown in F/HA.
>>
File: SENPAI.jpg (195 KB, 869x1257) Image search: [Google]
SENPAI.jpg
195 KB, 869x1257
>>117089932
Probably brainwashed
Or if we're going full Heaven's Feel parallel, the Ainsworths have been 'using' her for a long time
>>
>>117090350
>I think the Prisma-Einzberns are just pale white humans. They just look like their Zero/SN counterparts because *references*.
Aren't all Einzberns like that regardless of whether they were homunculus or not?
>>
>>117090550
Miyu-Shirou seems to be all of the heroic badass parts of Shirou that his regular Prisma counterpart doesn't have. Maybe Miyu-Sakura embodies Sakura's dark side?
>>
>>117090027
My hypothesis is that Miyu and Shiro were both tricked by the Ainsworth into cooperation.
>We've finially found the grail!
>Lets save the world together!
Then when the first ritual was performed, the first card was Archer because Miyu's relation with Shirou made it easier to summon that specific card. Heros are summoned through what ties them to this world. At this point Shirou was having second thoughts because of the pain Miyu was sufferng blah blah blah somehow Elizabeth is tied into this yaddy yadda yadda etc. Eventually Shirou puts the Archer card into himself. Became literally archer, experience his own life, become his own hero. Because of his relation to the card, the card awakened his reality marbel and that is how Miyu's Shirou learned magic.
>>
>>117090586
Sure, but my point was more towards those who try to reconcile the Prismaverse with the Z/SNverse. Those that think that Illya is actually 18, or that F/KL branches off from F/Z (Kerry making an alternate choice), or "How can Prisma-Shirou still be adopted by Kerry if there's no fire?"

The answer to that last question is: crackhead mom, orphanage. Who cares, not like Hiroyama's going to go into his backstory anytime soon.
>>
>>117089051
Isn't 2wei also where it officially got picked up by TM?

It's no surprise that there is a major spike in quality starting there.
>>
>>117089236
Notice that she's using perspective in order to appear taller in that frame.

She's petty, just like Araragi.
>>
>>117089461
See this is what I don't get in the least.

Why does Bazett fight servants directly, instead of having them fight eachother and then sniping them off with Fragarach whenever they're forced to use their NP?

Fragarach is potentially the single most broken thing a master could ever have in their arsenal.
>>
>>117085998
She's just looking down on Ilya by blatantly proclaiming that she's superior to her in every way and that this is "basic" to her.

She's just being a dick.

Also, this is a retarded universe where Shirou is able to recreate divine weapons. Expect nothing to make sense.

>Pulling out the Moon Cell's core
Yeah, no, that's retarded. Fuck your bullshit.
>>
>>117085998
In her Gil-mode she innately has the ability to stick her body parts and treasures into a pocketspace vault and then retrieve it from that vault anywhere she wants. Since Gilgamesh is an Archer and not Caster, it should be pretty basic, like EMIYA's tracing.
>>
>>117091228
Miyu Shirou recreates a degraded and padded version of a divine weapon like regular Shirou, it just doesn't kill him outright.
>>
>>117091153
It was always backed by TM. You couldn't publish this in a magazine like Comp Ace without the original creator's official approval.

Ilya's/Sella's/Liz's designs came out of that Type-Moon character supplemental design book.
The artist just got better, I guess.
>>
>>117091330
>The artist just got better
I think you mean more perverted. Or at least more leeway in conveying his perversion
>>
>>117091322
But he can't.

That's where Excalibur Image comes in. Excalibur Image is already a degraded Excalibur that only holds a "fragment" of the original's power. And that's only possible within the Moon Cell, where the quality of wrought iron is higher than under normal circumstances.

Even if the Einzworths have the Moon Cell's Core (which is, again, bullshit), they're still on Earth. The physical Earth (unless it all turns out they're in the Digital World or something). Shirou should not be capable of creating divine weapons.
>>
>>117091330
I could have sworn Prisma Ilya started off as a doujin, and then got picked up by TM.
>>
>>117091406
to be fair shirou did make caliburn, which though degraded as shit is still excaliber and thats typically considered a divine construct,
so there actually is precedent.
The mooncell thing i'll agree is retarded as almighty shit, because how in the everflying fuck did they even jack the god damn thing?
Also expecting at this point that amnesia girl Tanaka to be definite Counter guardian.
>>
>>117091406
>But he can't.
But he can. See HF normal.

Archer can project a Excalipoor under regular circumstances. He can project the real thing in the Moon Cell. And seeing how they just pulled out the Moon Cell in Prisma all bets are off.
>>
>>117091578
Nah. Caliburn apparently isn't "divine-forged".

Nasu's very strict about this. Divine-forged weapons can't be recreated, so Caliburn isn't "divine-forged".
>>
>>117091406
He projected it in Heaven's Feel although it fucked him up. Archer's Excalibur Image relies him inside UBW.
>>
>>117091578
>to be fair shirou did make caliburn, which though degraded as shit is still excaliber and thats typically considered a divine construct,
Caliburn and Excalibur are two different swords in the Fate rendition of King Arthur's tale. Caliburn is man-made while Excalibur is super special snowflake fairymade shit not recreatable by man.
>>
>>117091596
HF Normal only had him image a fuzzy Blackcalibur. We don't actually know if he succeeds or not. It's more likely that his body automatically drew the next best thing, something that wasn't Excalibur but could still shoot beam. Shirou wouldn't even have the prana capacity to shoot an Excaliblast in the first place.

Nasu's very clear about this. In fact, it's one of the few things he's very adamant about. He has insisted on no less than three occasions that Shirou cannot recreate Excalibur or other divine weapons.
>>
>>117091578
No, Caliburn is decidedly not Excalibur in this setting.

Caliburn = Sword in the Stone
Excalibur = Sword from some watery tart
>>
>>117091454
Dude drew a lot of Fate comedy doujins, but from what I can gather off updates, nothing explicitly Prisma Ilya. Maybe there's a one-off pic in them somewhere? But it's not like he was making his own volumes at Comiket before Nasu took notice.

If anyone knows more about Hiroyama's career, feel free to chime in.
>>
>>117091228
Most likely Miyu's Shirou is similar to HF's Shirou.
They didn't create numerous weapon and throw it around like UBW's Shirou and archer, instead they replicating it completely. They choose one over many and they reality marble / inner world changed.
>>
>>117091649
>HF Normal only had him image a fuzzy Blackcalibur. We don't actually know if he succeeds or not. It's more likely that his body automatically drew the next best thing, something that wasn't Excalibur but could still shoot beam. Shirou wouldn't even have the prana capacity to shoot an Excaliblast in the first place.
Hence why I called it Excalipoor and not Excalibur. You're missing the point here. The other anon speculated that Miyu Shirou creates non-divine shoddy knockoffs of divine weapons like HF Shirou did with Excalibur. Nowhere is anybody implying that regular Shirou can shit out real divine weapons.
>>
>>117091674
>They didn't create numerous weapon and throw it around like UBW's Shirou and archer, instead they replicating it completely. They choose one over many and they reality marble / inner world changed.
Did you SEE the number of K&B's Shirou and Kuro threw at Angelica? They burned through well over a dozen in under several seconds.
>>
>>117091664
Hiroyama made doujins, got hired by Type-Moon to draw some stuff for Hollow, is now a freelancer who's contracted with Type-Moon to make Prisma.

Prisma was never doujin. He was hired specifically to make it.
>>
>>117085998
Are Nasuverse mages retarded? Not in terms of magic since they can be OP as fuck (magic in Nasuverse is all about making the impossible possible), but most of them are dicks and assholes...or slightly above half of them.
>>
>>117091725
>Are Nasuverse mages retarded?
Being retarded is practically a prerequisite to being a mage in Nasuverse.
>>
>>117091698
Excalibur Image is already Excalipoor.

The only reason Archer's even allowed to have Excalibur Image in Moon Cell in the first place is because the animation was already made and he felt it would be a shame not to use it.

Again, Nasu's made his stance on this very, very clear.
>>
>>117091708
>Shirou and Kuro
This is sort of a cute contrast between names now that I think about it.

Damn shame the final strike against Angelica wasn't Kuro wielding Kansho and Shirou wielding Byakuya for appropriate color motifs.
>>
File: Enuma Elish my ass.jpg (52 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Enuma Elish my ass.jpg
52 KB, 800x450
>>117091760
>Excalibur Image is already Excalipoor.
I sensibly chuckled.
Good work.
>>
>>117091708
>Did you SEE the number of K&B's Shirou and Kuro threw at Angelica? They burned through well over a dozen in under several seconds.
That's crane wing three realm, 2 pairs of K&B.

Now start count how many sword EMIYA and UBW Shirou throw. K&B is inseparable pair of sword, he just project multiple of them. He only project ONE KIND sword and project it completely.
>>
>>117091839
You have no idea how Shirou's Gradation Air works, do you?
>>
>>117091725
Mages are stated to be rather inhuman right from the start, if you actually read anything about the setting. They are basically taught that they should do anything they can to advance magical studies, as long as it doesn't reveal their mysteries to the general populace too much. The only problem a mage would actually have with what Uryu was doing, for example, was that he wasn't at all subtle about it and everybody in the city knew shit was up. That he wasn't really doing it for the sake of magecraft might also bother them a bit, but frankly as long as wasn't making such a big damn spectacle of things they wouldn't have cared.
>>
>>117091874
Speaking of gruesome serial killings in the name of magery, why is there no necromancy in the TMverse?

I guess Heroic Spirits technically count, but they're a bit outside the real of normal magecraft.
>>
>>117091855
I know, but I might mistaken how it works. I'm aware I'm not smart and spare your time if you plan to insult my intelligence.

All I know is his projection derived from his reality marble. HF Shirou and Miyu's Shirou choose one over many so their inner world / reality marble changed. Same method of projection but different result.

Now show me your genius brain and teach my stupid self.
>>
>>117091954
>why is there no necromancy in the TMverse?
But there is.
>>
>>117091954
Necromancy's a shitty, useless ability whose use would attract too much attention.

What possible use could a modern magus have for manipulating corpses? That's Dead Apostle territory.
>>
>>117091975
>What possible use could a modern magus have for manipulating corpses?
IT'S KUUUUUURU
>>
>>117091975
>What possible use could a modern magus have for manipulating corpse
Humanoid familiars are much more useful assistants than animal familiars even if they're completely devoid of intelligence and ability to cast magecraft.
>>
>>117091748
>>117091874
Indeed. Mages in the Nasuverse are cosmic dicks that think they can do stuff as long as they aren't exposed.

Biggest problem when one such retard will create something that will cause a Counter Guardian to take actions.

Seriously, advancing one's magecraft is one thing. Doing something stupid to make a Counter Guardian take action is another. Seriously, they aren't imaginative on what their decisions could possibly do.
>>
File: Berserker of Red.jpg (284 KB, 927x648) Image search: [Google]
Berserker of Red.jpg
284 KB, 927x648
>>117091975
>What possible use could a modern magus have for manipulating corpses?
>He still hasn't read Apocripha
>He doesn't know about homing zombie fingers bullets of doom and exploding heartgrenades
>>
>>117092013
Rin have dead Shirou as her familiar and he quite useful. He can fight, make a reality marble, and do chores.
>>
File: img000007[1].png (337 KB, 800x1147) Image search: [Google]
img000007[1].png
337 KB, 800x1147
>>117091970
HF Shirou projected Berserker's axe-sword, Rho Aias, Rule Breaker, and not-Excalibur.

Miyu Shirou projected Ig Alima, Berserker's axe-sword, and Kanshou and Byakuya. And also did pic related.

That's hardly "one kind of sword". In conclusion, you're retarded.
>>
>>117091970
Shirou's Gradation Air is just an extension of his Reality Marble.

When Shirou sees a sword, it's automatically recorded into Unlimited Blade Works. He analyzes it perfectly and stores it within himself.

When he uses Gradation Air to create a sword, he's basically taking a weapon that's already been stored within himself and "projecting" it onto reality. In other words, if a weapon is stored within Unlimited Blade Works and he has the prana for it, he can bring it out perfectly.

However, there's a limit to this. All weapons recreated by Unlimited Blade Works will be inferior by one rank. So if a weapon was originally B-rank, Shirou's recreation of it will be C-rank. There is only one exception to this, though that's irrelevant to the current topic.

According to Nasu, divine-forged weapons like Excalibur and Ea cannot be replicated under normal circumstances. It's possible to recreate them in the Moon Cell, where the quality of wrought iron is much higher than on Earth, but even then, the projected weapon will be considerably degraded compared to the original. Archer, for instance, is able to forge Excalibur Image: The Ever-Distant Golden Sword, which can only display a "mere fragment" of the power of the original holy sword Excalibur: The Sword of Promised Victory. Outside of the Moon Cell, he can't even manage that.

This is the limit of Emiya Shirou's abilities.
>>
>>117091954
There's a Necromancer in Apocrypha.
>>
>>117091972
Yeah, it exists but it seems to have relatively low representation overall.

>>117091975
Necromancy has more uses than just animating corpses. In most iterations and lore Necromancy has focus on the major goals of personal immortality and the perfect revival of the dead, depending on how spirits or what have you are handled you also have utility usage such as extracting information from those passed.

Also zombies/skeletons themselves can actually be pretty damn good servants when they're not arbitrarily limited to slow, shambling half-rotted corpses.
>>
>>117092124
>personal immortality
Rendered meaningless by Dead Apostles. It's a form of pseudo-immortality, but it's pretty much the best anyone can do in the modern age.

>perfect revival of the dead
Impossible, even with True Magic.

Necromancy's lame in the NAsuverse.
>>
>>117085998
Projection is low level because it uses a fuck tonne of power compared to the end result and require insane concentration and attention to detail and even then it's very limited in scope and lasting power.

That displacement magic is fucking weird though.
>>
>>117092155
>That displacement magic is fucking weird though.
What's more weird is Ainsworth pulling True Magics out of their ass one after another.
>>
>>117089418
Prisma shits all over FHA.

The resurrection rune alone puts her leagues ahead.
>>
>>117092166
Rule of Cool, man. It's the only Rule the Nasuverse has.
>>
>>117091226
We don't know if it has a range and/or "must target user" requirement.
>>
>>117091406
Yeah he can.
>>
>>117092166
>What's more weird is Ainsworth pulling True Magics out of their ass one after another.
Kuro can teleport like it's going out of style. Everyone and their mother can do True Magic in Prisma.
>>
>>117092212
Nasu says he can't so I'm gonna believe he can't.
>>
>>117092212
Shirou doesn't even have the prana capacity to use Excalibur anyway.
>>
>>117092241
>Archer says he can
>Shirou thinks he can
>Shirou does do it
I don't know, man.
>>
>>117092212
>Shirou thinking he can =! he can
He could easily think the blackalibur he summons is actually Excalibur, not to mention you have to keep in mind Shirou was literally brain damaged at this time
>>
>>117092267
>implying even on the best of days he isn't retarded.
>>
>>117092259
Archer lied. He can't recreate Excalibur and he doesn't have the capacity to use an Excaliblast either.

Shirou thinks he can. He's overestimating himself.

He imagined a fuzzed out sword. There's no guarantee that he actually managed to recreate that sword because the narrative doesn't state that he does.
>>
>>117092267
Fate/complete material II: Character material - Weapons: Black Excalibur, p.121
English | Japanese
User: Saber
Excalibur’s appearance after being corrupted by evil. Excalibur functions by converting its user’s magical energy into offensive power. Because of this nature as a “sword that amplifies”, when Saber was blackened, Excalibur blackened with her.
In Arthurian legend, King Arthur received Excalibur from Vivian, a fairy of the lake. Just as the fairy Vivian who embodied goodness had her polar opposite in the evil Morgan, so too does Excalibur have the possibility of embodying both good and evil. However, whether Excalibur is filled with good or stained by evil, the fact that it is the strongest holy sword does not change.

It is.
>>
>>117092284
But he literally states that only the strongest sword he knows will be enough.

It's like with Cthulhu; needs to be anti-fortress.
>>
Emiya Shirou can project Excalibur and use it.

>UBW
Archer says it inside UBW

>HF
Shirou destroys the Grail with Excalibur Morgan in the Good End.
>>
>>117092259
>Divine constructs like Ea and Excalibur are non-replicable. There might be some degraded NPs with similar performance in stock though. Also, since sword is becoming his origin, the weapons that he has stored are fundamentally limited to close combat.

>In EXTRA, the conditions for where wrought iron is possible are boosted so projection of holy-sword class weaponry is possible, though their performance is inferior.
>Okay truth is, I was surprised to find that the staff in charge of the 3D had made animation for Excalibur being projected while I was looking the other way.
>Well it is new animation after all and there's no reason to reject it. So long as it's a degraded version, I guess it's okay.
>>
>>117092284
>Archer lied.
Archer doesn't lie. He'll hide things, say half-truths and misdirect, but never outright lie.
>>
>>117092324
>Archer says he can
>Shirou thinks he can
>Shirou does do it
Personally, I take the primary source over secondary databooks any day.
>>
>>117092309
That's irrelevant. Not even a full-power Archer has the prana capacity to shoot off an Excaliblast. Even if he could recreate Excalibur, he wouldn't be able to show off its full "Anti-Fortress" capabilities.
>>
File: 1388704765569.png (260 KB, 821x804) Image search: [Google]
1388704765569.png
260 KB, 821x804
You guys are stupid
he just missing the divine.dll in his Excalibur.exe
he can run it but it will be glitchy and can't be compared to the real deal, but it is strong enough to probably kill a servant
>>
>>117092346
>Lies
>Overestimates himself
>Narrative never shows him doing it

I don't care. Think what you want.

I'll still continue to maintain that he can't do it citing those sources. If you have a problem with that, it's not really my concern from here on it.
>>
>>117092365
>MGI rank
>Archer: B
>Saber: B
>relying on Archer's words on his capacity when he has no master and just finished getting his ass whopped by Lancer and killing Caster
>>
>>117092327
>The night he was summoned (after Rin went to sleep), he assessed the present situation, figured out his circumstances, and concluded that the opportunity to complete his objective had at long last appeared.

>Tells Rin outright that he remembers nothing the next day

Nope. He's a full-blown liar. Next you'll tell me Kotomine doesn't lie either.
>>
>>117092346
>>117092324
Just chalk it up to Nasu retcon. Almost everything in Type-Moon has been retconned at one point or another.

For all intents and purposes all Type-Moon works in the future will work off of the assumption that Shirou can't project divine constructs... unless Nasu thinks of a cool scene where he does in which case he'll retcon himself again, like he very nearly did so for Excalibur Image.
>>
>>117092399
>Even if Archer takes out a Saber-class holy sword, he doesn't have enough Prana to draw on to maximize it
>>
>>117092411
>For all intents and purposes all Type-Moon works in the future will work off of the assumption that Shirou can't project divine constructs...

Which brings us back to Prisma Ilya, in which everyone seems to project divine constructs just fine.
>>
File: 7-HF16-13-16.jpg (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
7-HF16-13-16.jpg
26 KB, 800x600
>>117092395
>Archer doesn't lie

>Shirou
>overestimating himself
Hilarious.

And yeah, this is totally some other sword that is the strongest NP Shirou knows.
>>
>>117092410
Show me the line where he lies.

Half-truths, motherfucker.
>>
>>117092432
Again, I don't care. Think what you want.

If Nasu says he can't do it, I'll take his words over yours. If you think that's wrong, I still don't care.
>>
>>117092432
He can't, Nasu said that he can't, stop being retarded.
>>
>>117092458
And he wrote it that he could when he wrote the VN.
>>
Everything Nasu says outside of his writing can be disregarded.

He said CCC was his last Fate work, only back down from that in less than half a year.

In and interview he admits to being a compulsive liar:

>Compulsive lying

>His biggest lie in recent years was "The opening theme of 「Infinite RYVIUS」 was sung by Koyanagi Yuki."

>Victim: Takeuchi.

>In his teens, he even said "I'm an alien from planet liar, so I have to lie at least once a day or I'll die."

>...we wish he'd just go back home.
>>
>>117092077
Imagine the hatesex between a faker and counterfeiter.
>>
>>117092470
But he did.
>>
File: untitled.png (65 KB, 672x119) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
65 KB, 672x119
>>117092454
>Rin directly asks if he remembers who he is yet
>Archer shakes his head "no".

That's not a half-truth. He directly denied that he doesn't recall his identity, despite the fact that he recalled it the night he was summoned.
>>
>>117092520
Nothing compared to Faker and Original hatesex.
>>
>>117092523
When was this exactly?
>>
File: implio.jpg (14 KB, 274x409) Image search: [Google]
implio.jpg
14 KB, 274x409
>>117085998
Prisma Illya is retarded and isn't canon.
>>
>>117092539
How about Faker and Faker?
>>
>>117092544
In his head anon, except if he's talking about the vastly inferior version in moon cell.
>>
>>117092555
>isn't canon
That's not how it works in Nasuverse, everything is canon.
>>
>>117092538
>Shakes his head

People shake their heads for more reasons than to say "no" you know.

If anything the fact he didn't give a verbal answer is quite telling.
>>
>>117092544
HF Normal.
>>
>>117092555
Nasu even said Prisma illya is canon, and zelretch exists there as well.
Its canon, eat a dick anon, stay forever mad.
>>
>>117092538
He didn't say anything, misleading isn't lying.
>>
>>117092576
Even Carnival Phantasm
>>
>>117092576
>Q: Are the three routes of "Fate/stay night" parallel worlds existing at the same time? I was curious since I was how it would look to Zelretch.
>A: They're parallel... sort of. But if Zelretch was observing, it'd become true, and my feelings on the matter is that I'd rather two routes disappear if one was true.
>>
>>117092538
Who the fuck ever answers a question by shaking their head as an adult, unless they're being dishonest or deliberately silent?
>>
>>117092632
Isn't Zelretch /in/ Prisma?

That nigger's observing that shit like nobody's business.
>>
>>117092555
Shut up Saddam, yer dead.
>>
>>117092653
That doesn't change the fact he lied anon
>>
>>117092585
That. He didn't really agree or disagree. Just showed his discomfort towards the question probably.
>>
>>117092668
Not a lie.

Letting someone make a faulty conclusion isn't lying.
>>
>>117092666
I guess Satan would know
>>
>>117092661
Nasu didn't write Prisma.

By your logic, if I were to write a shitty Kingdom Hearts fic and throw Zelretch in it for fits and giggles, it would be canon to Nasu's stories.
>>
>>117092077
You lost your mind. Miyu's Shirou didn't project multiple sword to throw them around like an archer. They project sword to use it like a sword, not to throw it around. They didn't project different sword SIMULTANEOUSLY.

I'm retarded? Okay. Which means you are brain dead.
>>
>>117092661
yeah he is, between that and nasu actually acknowledging it as an actual TM work, its probably one of the most canon things, which is hilarious because it infuriates a hell of alot of people.
>>
>>117092696
It's Nasu logic, Prisma is canon and so is all ends in fate, including the bad ones.
>>
>>117092698
>>They project sword to use it like a sword, not to throw it around. They didn't project different sword SIMULTANEOUSLY.
>he posts page where Shirou does just that
Okay?
>>
>>117092685
>"Hey anon are you sure you didn't steal my shit?"
>*shakes head no*
>"Oh guess he didn't"
>Find out he did
>"You liar!"
>"Haha I shook my head I didn't say no"
Literally autistic
>>
>>117092696
But Prisma is an official Type Moon product. It's got Nasu's approval.
>>
>>117092696
read:
>>117092706
holy shit you really don't want to believe its canon.
>>
>>117092696
It's a TM approved product.
More important, it prints money.
>>
>>117092698
Are you literally brain dead? The page shows he clearly doing that.
>>
>>117089331
Nasu is the one that goes into talking about how he may be a family man on the surface, but first and foremost he is a mage in a sense. His personality is the classic Nasu magus who can turn his heart cold without hesitation and make whatever decision a proper magus would pick, which Rin could never do. Rin or people that wished to believe the best in him never understood such a simple thing.

>10 years ago, Rin’s understanding of the Holy Grail War was about equal to that of Shirou’s during the Fifth War. That is, it seemed like she understood but she really did not.
>In the eyes of young Rin, her father Tokiomi was a great magus who must be respected and loved, but as for the coldheartedness that accompanied the ideal, that was a negative aspect of his personality that she failed to understand.
If Tokiomi had survived until the time when Rin could have really understood her father’s personality, it would certainly have deeply affected the development of her own personality. Whether she would oppose that inhumanity and leave the path of thaumaturgy, or whether she would become a “perfect and coldhearted” witch like her father – no matter which one, this parallel world, for Rin, would certainly be one far away from happiness.
>>
>>117092713
More like Zelretch observes and realizes "possibilities".

All the ends in Fate are "possibilities". The one you, the player, reach and prefer as "true" is the "true route".

Zelretch can access "possibilities" and make them "real", thus turning them into parallel realities. Not all ends are canon, but Zelretch can make them real if he observes them. So every time Zelretch observes a possibility, he's creating a new parallel reality.
>>
>>117092718
>"You lied!"
>"I never said I didn't steal your shit."
Not a lie.
>>
>>117092718
It doesn't even say "shakes head no", it just said "shakes head".

Even the VN knows you're full of shit.
>>
>>117092607
>>117092713
>>117092720
Read the thread. Nasu is a compulsive liar and if he hasn't written it himself, it's not canon to the fate universe.
>>
>>117092753
>>117092757
This is how 50% of murders start I'm sure
>>
>>117092769
Read the thread. Nasu is a compulsive liar and if he did written it himself, it's not canon to the fate universe.

Fix'd
>>
>>117092753
>>117092757
>>117092757
Are you guys honestly saying that if you respond to a question by shaking your head, you're not indicating a negative?
This isn't even a lack of ability to read context clues, this is straight up not knowing what shaking your head means.
>>
>>117092769
Fate/Zero is not canon using that retarded logic.
>>
>>117089932
You'll just get responses like ">implying she wasn't always an evil cunt" with a question like that, you know where you are.

The answer is obvious enough; not that we even know this is Sakura, but chances are the Ainsworth are the ones that took adopted her in this world-line, and she serves as a pawn just the same as Angelica and Beatrice. Just another trained guard dog, due to her rare element she was taken in as an interesting prospect, or maybe just due to fate.

The out of story answer is easy; it's because Drei world is the only chance we'll get to see the magus side on certain characters, by creating an alternate world version of them. Shirou and Sakura are normal in the other world so they can't know about magic, Rin is the same as ever so we don't really need to explore the other side of her since she's both sides already in Prism world, but if we want to explore magus Shirou and magus Sakura then we have to use this as the one chance.
>>
>>117092769
>nasu acknowledges it
>in addition it fulfills all the requirements of being a legitimate parallel reality
>Still for some fucked reason denying it
I'm assuming you believe that Fate/zero isn't canon as well, which has perhaps less validity then Prisma illya, which in fact means you are full of shit.
>>
>>117092743
That's quite convenient I say.
>>
>>117092816
Let's not get into the Fate/Unlimited Possibilities shit again
>>
>>117092789
He wasn't shaking his head as if to say no, he was shaking his head as if still confused, letting Rin make her own conclusion.
>>
>>117092838
Pretending to be confused when you're actually not is a "half-truth"?

That's clear deception.
>>
File: 1413606557419.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1413606557419.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>Nasu creates an easy and agreeable system where everything is canon so as to not make it feel like the thing you like the most "doesn't count"
>Autists still fling shit over which is the "canonest"
>>
>>117092838
You don't shake your head when you're confused retard and even if he was indicating confusion that's still a negative, when he's not confused and understood the question perfectly fine
>>
>>117092838
In what world does shaking your head to a question indicate confusion?
Especially when the question is "are you confused" and you're not?
>>
>>117092805
>>117092791
Urobuchi was supervised by nasu in writing F/Z.

To compare that to prisma where nasu had no involvement is ludicrous.
>>
>>117092853
Its not even that, theres a setup specifically for whats canon and whats not, something Fulfills it and theres one idiot screaming his ass off because hes mad as shit somethings canon that he dislike.
its literally a case of "Stop liking what i don't like, this shit didn't happen because i believe so."
>>
>>117092851
>>117092856
>>117092870
You're right.

But it doesn't matter.

>At the instant Rin introduced herself, Archer believed the girl who summoned him was "Tohsaka Rin" (not due to his memory being confused, but the name Tohsaka Rin being worn off).
>At that moment, Archer recalled like a jolt of lightning:
>"-------Rin. Ah, that's the name------"

In the VN Rin asks that question BEFORE she introduces herself.

HE DOESN'T REMEMBER.

He didn't lie!
>>
>>117092853
Again, everything isn't canon. Nasu himself doesn't like that concept.
>>
>>117092889
this doesn't change the fact you don't understand shaking your head anon
>>
>>117092871
Okay so now we've gone from only stuff written by Nasu counting, to stuff "supervised" by him as well.

Why are you so against Prisma being canon? Even as just a far flung parallel world?
>>
>>117092906
Irrelevant!
>>
>>117092871
Nasu lied about that, Fate/Zero is not canon, deal with it.
>>
>>117092836
OK, I'll be silent about it.
>>
>>117092909
You might actually have autism.
This should be relevant to your life.
>>
>>117092895
Nasu doesn't like the concept that one route is true, every routeis true if you wish so, anon.
>>
>>117089372
>>117089441
You guys have it completely wrong.
Kirei is not talented, but excelled anyways because he'd work with utter dedication, until he reached the point where he'd realize it wasn't working out for him and just drop it.

Even then, he's a crappy mage, because circuits-wise he's pretty crappy. Most of his abilities are physical or church-based. Sacraments are not the same as spells.
>>
>>117092871
Holy shit anon, stop being purposely retarded.
Nasu acknowledges it as stuff that happened and is part of that multiverse, in addition if fits the entirety of what is required for it to be considered part of the franchise.
Just because you dislike it does not change canonicity, no matter how retarded things seem.
>>
>>117092889
Why would Rin need to introduce herself for the question "Do you remember who you are" to be valid? She's just asking what heroic spirit he is, which he should know.
>>
>>117092889
Nope.

Here's the exact order of events.

>Archer is summoned
>Rin goes to bed, leaving Archer to clean up the mess caused by his summoning
>Archer remembers who he is and what he wants to do. What he doesn't remember is Rin's name.
>Next morning
>Rin asks if Archer remembers who he is
>Archer shakes his head "no"
>Archer then states that she should introduce herself
>She does so, and that's when he finally remembers her name

So your argument is entirely irrelevant. The question Rin asks that Archer responds negatively to is "Do you remember your identity?", not "Do you know my name?".
>>
>>117092929
Read again.

>They're parallel... sort of. But if Zelretch was observing, it'd become true, and my feelings on the matter is that I'd rather two routes disappear if one was true.
>If all of these became possible at the same time, the other routes would become meaningless.
>>
>>117092941
Nope, he reasoned his situation out, not his identity.
>>
File: img000007.png (454 KB, 1000x1435) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
454 KB, 1000x1435
>>117085998
It's made clear that the Ainsworth are extremely specialized in their magecraft, so I'm pretty sure that they're utilizing it in ways other magi didn't even know could be done. The same goes for Shirou and his tracing.
>>
>>117092956
So that means the only two things in the entirety of Type Moon that are canon are Heaven's Feel and Prisma?
>>
>>117092934
What so any Joe Shmoe mage could master all the different schools of magic just so long as he worked hard? I somehow doubt that anon since you know Kerry was listing the fact that he learned several different schools of magic easily as something to look out for, and kayneth learned all of what, two? If it was so easy to do so why the heck wouldn't everyone else so them? His magic circuits is valid though but I didn't bring that up and it doesn't seem to matter to Kirei's magic abilities minus when he summons a servant and it has shit stats.
>>
>>117092974
>useful magic
>everyone starts using it
>loses power
>everyone stops using it
>regains OP power
Fucking magi, seriously.
>>
>>117092979
Hilariously thers still one asshole in the thread arguing prisma isn't canon, so according to this particular guy he probably believes only heavens feel is canon, and thus is definitely a wormslutfag.
>>
>>117092789
>>117092838
He was shaking his head in pity, knowing how badly he just duped Rin.
>>
File: 88-UBW15-03-182.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
88-UBW15-03-182.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
Archer really doesn't remember a lot of shit any more.
>>
>>117093012
>duped
There you go, still a lie try again anon
>>
File: movebitch.png (310 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
movebitch.png
310 KB, 800x1153
New chapter when?
>>
>>117092979
Nah.

Think more closely about it. If Shirou follows the Heaven's Feel route and creates the jewel sword, Rin will use it and this will be the catalyst for Zelretch visiting that particular world. However, if Shirou DOESN'T create the jewel sword, then Zelretch won't come.

Basically, Nasu's saying that the only one who has any real say over what's canon and what isn't is the player. If the player chooses to deny the Heaven's Feel route, for instance, then that route isn't "true".

In the Nasuverse, Zelretch's Kaleidoscope is only secondary to the player's own decisions. You decide what's true and what isn't, and you can even supercede Zelretch by eliminating the reasons he would have for visiting that particular reality as well.
>>
>>117089294
>Tokiomi
>Average
Is this a fucking joke?

The Tohsaka clan is a fucking prodigy. They've done through accumulated research in 7 generations what Zelretch thought would take centuries. That's not just because of Rin's contributions either. Tokiomi was not average.
>>
>>117093070
Neat.
>>
>>117092937
The burden of proof remains on you. Can you produce factual evidence that nasu has said prisma is canon?

Until that time, everything you say is about as believable as a tabloid.
>>
>>117093073
Yes he was. Aoi's super womb is what made Sakura and Rin such potential-rich magi.
>>
>>117092098
Yeah, so where did I go wrong?
>>
>>117093034
I see Kerry is as much of heroine for Archer as Saber.
>>
>>117092979

No, the others disappeared. Prisma is the only canon.
>>
>>117093073
Yes, Tokiomi is a average at best mage, Aoi super womb is the motive for Rin and Wormslut being super prodigies.
>>
>>117093073
Tokiomi's father was baller.

He didn't have half of the shit Rin and Tokiomi had, mostly just the Tohsaka style martial art and the philosophy of "martial arts is a path to the root!" and he managed to NTR one of the Edelfelt sisters to marry him.
>>
>>117093038
So now you're saying that tricking someone is the same as lying to them.

Well at least we've made it clear to the thread that you're completely retarded.
>>
>>117093113
Assuming Kuro's Shirou's ability is on par with that of Archer's (which is probably the case given that he's apparently able to set up Unlimited Blade Works on his own), then the quality of his projections shouldn't rise or fall depending on how many he's projecting at once.
>>
>>117093171
>tricking someone isn't lying to them
>"Hey anon do you think this river is safe to swim in?"
>"Sure why not?"
>*Jellyfish stings everywhere*
>"I didn't lie I tricked you"
>>
>>117092257
He can use Caliburn though, which has a better NP.
Shirou can literally trace mana.
>>
>>117093208
>>"Hey anon do you think this river is safe to swim in?"
>"Doesn't look like the current is too strong."
>retard goes in and gets stung by jellyfish
>>
>>117093221
No, he can't. He specifically CAN'T use Caliburn. He's shit with it. The damn thing nearly tears his arms off when it forces him to mimic the user's skill.

The thing only works properly when Saber's holding it. Shirou can't handle Caliburn.
>>
>>117093171
>someone asks you a yes or no question
>the answer is yes
>you respond by shaking your head
>LMAO WHAT KIND OF RETARD THINKS I WAS LYING
I'm just going to assume you're trolling, if only because I don't want to live in a world that has someone this dumb in it.
>>
>>117093240
>>>"Hey anon do you think this river is safe to swim in?"
>you respond by nodding your head to the rhythm of you duping someone
>this is in no way lying to the mind of Spergicus
>>
>>117093252
It seems to me like he just really wants Shirou to be capable of recreating Excalibur.

I don't know why people have such an obsession with this.
>>
>>117092696
Seeing as Zelretch is a dimension hopping lolicon, this would be entirely acceptable, provided you gender-swapped Sora or had him NTR Riku or something.
>>
What was it that Nasu or Takeuchi told Hiroyama to include that made him go "Eh!? That's okay!?"?
>>
>>117093247
There's a difference between dying from using something and not being able to use it in the first place. Caliburn didn't touch his own mana at all, it just fucked up his body. The act of actually tracing it was just as hard on his prana as tracing any other weapon without GARm; the important note is that Caliburn was traced with its mana charge present, which is how its NP work.

Shirou can trace mana. Discuss.
>>
>>117093288
Shirou recreates Excalibur at the end of HF to destroy the grail.
>>
>>117093341
Nasu basically lets Hiroyama do whatever the fuck he wants. It's not like any of it's gonna affect his own work, after all.
>>
>>117093282
Remember that time nodding or shaking the head was regarded as an answer in courts?

Me neither.
>>
>>117093355
To be fair, that's technically Archer.
>>
>>117093355
He don't, Nasu already addressed that.
>>
>>117093358
I think he probably doesn't get to do whatever he wants, or 2wei and 3rei would be just as bad as the first manga.
>>
>>117093382
But he does, Archer and Shirou both agree.
>>
>>117093359
>social interaction is the same as court protocol
You could not be more autistic if you tried.
>>
>>117093135
That wasn't his father, but his father's father if I recall, or Father's Father's Father.

The one who started the ritual alongside Zouken anyway, and was trusted with the Jewled Dagger diagram despite Zelretch saying he had no chance of completing it.

The one who married the Edelfelt was someone a lot younger.
>>
>>117093359
>"We didnt have a verbal argreement all I did was nod my head up and down"
Judge Judy would rip your throat out
>>
>>117093384
That's not Nasu or Takeuchi's job. The manga is published in Comp Ace. Hiroyama probably has an editor.
>>
>>117093414
Yes it was. Third was is when the Edelfelt's were involved and that's where Tokiomi's father was.

Also, Tokiomi's mother is a foreigner.
>>
>>117092797

The ironic thing is Shirou and Sakura don't consider themselves magi in the usual magi type of mentality. They have a conversation with Caster in Hollow about separating their magus side and human side, and both just consider themselves people who use magecraft, and see no reason to separate the two personae. It's a really interesting conversation and shows how alike they are in a way. So technically, a Sakura and Shirou should be the same acting like magi, or living as regular people.
>>
>Esplaining shit happening in Prismverse by using fate stay night knowledge
Becoming bait.
>>
>>117093391
And the creator and the one that hold "all" power for the series say that they are wrong, I will take the words of gods over what mortals believe.
>>
>>117093424
Comp Ace must have some pretty damn good editors. Why did it take so long for ViviD to stop sucking?
>>
>>117093472
Primary writing > Secondary databook.

Or are you saying Nasu didn't write FSN?
>>
>>117093441
>Yes it was.

Read up on shit better. Nagato Tohsaka, which is the Tohsaka who believed in martial arts being the path to the root was the original Tohsaka head, not the one from the third war. He was not the one that married an Edelfelt, he was the one from the first Holy Grail war.

>Nagato Tohsaka [Person's name]
>The head of the Tohsaka line back some 200 years ago when the Heaven's Feel ritual began.
>At the request of Justeaze and Makiri Zolgen (Matou Zouken), he took part in the ritual.
>He was really a secret follower of a certain foreign faith, but one day, a strange old fart showed up and led him astray. And so, from that time on, he became devoted to the world of thaumaturgy.
>So as a result, the Tohsaka line has some influence in the Church and has gotten some pretty fine treatment in the Association. The reason the family's managing Fuyuki is because they have pipelines with both organizations.
>Nagato saw both thaumaturgy and the martial arts as being equal. As such he had the idea of grasping Akasha by passing through the state of nothingness (from bujutsu). Which would be the point recruited by the Einzberns and Machiri.
>Just by being Rin's ancestor, he's quite the goof-up (it must be the genes). Nagato was also the least promising of Zelretch's apprentices. Apparently, the magus potential was really in his daughter. She was also more helpful in the construction of the Greater Grail it seems.
>>
>>117093399
Are you implying that social protocol sees shaking or nodding the head as anything but dishonest?
>>
>>117093510
Yes you dumb nigger
>>
>>117093510
Social protocol sees shaking your head in response to a yes/no question as no, and nodding your head as yes in that situation, and if it's purposely wrong, that is lying.
>>
>>117093509
Which is a family creed, which is what I was implying. I wasn't saying it was Nagato in the third war, If I was, I'd use his name.
>>
>>117093498
Because he wrote FSN is that he have the power to say that they didn't recreate the excallibur.
>>
>>117093444
Imagine Shirou from F/SN, but cut in half between his SOL side and his battle shounen side. One side went to Prism world where he lives normally, and the other side went to Drei world where he's Mr.UBW.

Cut Sakura in half in the same way, one side is the normal girl side, and the other is the messed up darker half.

Normal universe they are just magic users rather than Magus, but here it's like the sides are cut in half.
>>
>>117093562
Then he would have rewritten it in Realta Nua.
>>
>>117093341
There was something in particular they told him to put in. It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember what it was.
>>
>>117093562
Did you not read the VN, or are you honestly saying that the ending to HF didn't happen?
Shirou traced Excalibur to destroy the grail.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.