[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recapping. Would you read a rewritten Naruto if it had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18
So recapping. Would you read a rewritten Naruto if it had the following...?

>-Pic related would be generals during the war instead of getting killed like bitches.
>-Jiraiya is Naruto's godfather/guardian who comes in and out of the village to check up on him.
>-People actually stay dead after the pain arc
>-Kakashi doesn't die during the pain arc (but lots of other people do)
>-Kakashi trains Sakura in Genjutsu, tracking, and trapping. (Because she's shit at fighting in part one) and Hinata goes to study with Tsunade (since her clan is constantly bitching at her for being physically weak and soft personality makes her a better candidate for healer not to mention built-in fucking x-ray eyes)
>-Obito is already dead and madara was living inside him, Slowly consuming him.
>-Sasuke would kill Danzo with Team 7 after learning the truth about Itachi. No falling into DARKNESS.
>-Have Yamato in part 1
>-Karin would be less annoying, and also have screen time from part one
>-Sakura would end up alone
>-Naruto and Hinata would have more screen time together
>-Madra is final boss and no fucking Kaguya
>-victory party on konoha
>>
>>116990267
>-Kakashi doesn't die during the pain arc
>-Have Yamato in part 1
Does that mean they could possibly be shipped together?
>>
>>116990326
Never thought about it, but I guess at this point that would make more sense then shipping him of with some random woman since he's never shown the slightest interest in one.
>>
i would probably... ignoring the part of sasuke, there was no way he could rejoin to the society he betrayed, i dont actually care about sakura's ending but it would've been kinda more exciting the idea of watching a sakura that knows about genjutsu... i don't actually care about hinata's ending.....nor story AND LAST, yes, i would've loved to see a redeemed sasuke
>>
>>116990591
How could Sasuke be redeemed while not rejoining the team?
>>
>>116990326
As a believable ship? No. As a crackship for retards? Why not.

>>116990267
This is stupid.
>>
Youd think the Schadenfreude end but the narusaku fandom Iis like a magical bottomless well. Will the delusion, denial and mental gymnastics ever get old /a/?
>>
>>116990723
>As a believable ship? No. As a crackship for retards? Why not.
Well, I wouldn't go as far to call it crack. Something like Tenten x Sasuke is actual crack shipping. Kakashi and Yamato at least have a good deal of Anbu history together and whatnot (if you count the filler).

That aside though, considering the canon ending Kakashi has more of a chance with Guy then anyone else.

Someone else from the last thread came up with that so I added it.
>>
>>116990723
Everything on there is stupid. Kurenai is the genjustu star, why would Jakashi train Sakura when she can do it. Genjustu isn't Kakashi's thing.
>>
>>116990267
In this universe is Fuu allowed to be roughly in the same age group as the rookies so Shino can have his perfect waifu?
>>
>>116990326
What if we genderbent Yamato?
>>
File: Orochimaru2.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru2.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
-orochimaru true final boss
>>
>>116990940
Probably because Kakashi has the Uchiha eye and almost no one remembers what Kurenai's abilities are.
>>
>>116990883
If we had some fresh content then it'd be funny. I can only re-read the same angry posts before it starts to lose a little charm.
>>
>>116990940
>Kurenai is the genjustu star
Fuck I don't even remember this.
>>
>>116990883
Nope apparently they came up with a theory that since none of the characters are wearing rings they aren't married. That Himawari is Lee's because her hair is "smilalar" to his when he was younger, despite Himawari having Naruto's eyes and whiskers.
And it's nonsense for the kids to have whiskers even though it's possible Kishinoto did it to be cute and to say Naruto's DNA was kinda changed because if nine tails.
>>
>>116990960
If so, there is need in arc where elder shinobis seal Choumei from previous jinchuuriki to Fu, and Konoha's rookie team is on a mission to prevent Akatsuki's attack. Like Tobi vs Minato. Shino master races this battle and wins Fu.
>>
>>116991041
Fucking typos
>>116991020
Yea she hasn't been seen since forever so I don't blame you. But she was that and since Sakura is good at spotting though them it kinda makes sense.
>>
>>116991097
>Yea she hasn't been seen since forever so I don't blame you. But she was that and since Sakura is good at spotting though them it kinda makes sense.
Op here. Added and saved for next time.
>>
>>116991059
It would be better if we didn't have an arc where Naruto didn't come in to the recuse. She apart of the arc but it's fuses with the two tail arc. Shows what she's been doing.
>>
>>116990967
>genderbent Yamato?
No.
>>
>>116991148
Cool.
But why o you think Karin should have been in part 1? Are you talking about the Chunin exams? Her team didn't make it through so what would you change.
>>
File: shino vs. some bullshit.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shino vs. some bullshit.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>116991059
Shino is just criminally underused. His jutsu looked the most interesting (and seems the most overpowered) in Part I, but he didn't appear again until quite far in Part II, where he can't even hold Tobi back and then in the war after Naruto finished giving everyone kyuubi's chakra.

In some fillers he's good, but again, fillers.
>>
>>116991261
Isn't there a running gag about people forgetting he's there? At least you know that they know they underuse him.
>>
>>116991243
>But why o you think Karin should have been in part 1?
I figured it would make more sense why she always fucking all over Sasuke.

Also, and maybe this is just me, but I feel like her character (like many others) is a real missed opportunity and making her and her team relevant in part one would be fascinating.

Oh and the bitch fights between her and Sakura would be awesome.
>>
>>116990267
No.
>Spend 9 million years fighting the same people.
>Only 1 epilogue chapter
That's the only thing that needs fixing. The ending was rushed as hell.
>>
>>116990267
Is this going to be based of the manga or the anime. If the anime then will the movies count?
>>
>>116991422
I consider the anime an elaborated version of the manga so yeah the anime. Also, many of the fillers gave lots of overlooked characters much needed fleshing out and backstory.
>>
>>116990978
Man, I was really hoping for this. Kishi dropped the ball with good old Orochi-sama.
>>
>>116991349
Well it was explained he saved her near the beginning of the Chunin exams.
But Karin got her healing powers after Orichimaru experimented on her. Sakura doesn't look the jealous type sure she got a bit of a temper but I don't think she would be jealous. Its implied alot of girls went after Sasuke so I think she would be used to compietition.
Karin isn't a big character even on Sasuke's team she didn't fight at least Sakura got down and dirty in Part 1 and earlier part 2. Karin never lifts a finger.
>>
>>116991349
What I really like about Karin is that her attraction to Sasuke is better justified in comparison to the other female characters. And as she is helpless to his chacratic charm, she somewhat tries to hide it and even attempts to reject it to some degree

That's how I see it
>>
>>116990978
>>116991518
How do you think Orichi would be a good end boss?

Unless he actually gets Sasuke's body or something.
>>
>>116991311
To bad there's no such love for 10/10. so much for kishi's favorite character.
>>
>>116991420
Because that has never happened before.
You do realize epilogue are basically " here they are later" chapters. The end was the last 10 chapters especially the Naruto and Sasuke titled ones.
>>
File: team Tobirama.png (118 KB, 637x461) Image search: [Google]
team Tobirama.png
118 KB, 637x461
just pointing out a mistake I noticed in the old thread that was archived.

Danzo was never Tobiramas Student, they were on a mission with his team, but they were trained by someone else

probably some retarded uchiha
>>
>>116991593
Yeah, and then Naruto has to kill him. Perfect.
>>
>>116991590
I see it as Karin "thinks" she loves him because he saved her once and she turned that admiration into love or what she thinks is love. But it's just hero worship. That's why she has to convince herself at times to go along with Sasuke.
>>
Does it bother anyone else that Hinata never tried to approach Naruto when they were kids, when she knew about his loneliness? I know she was shy, but she was constantly watching him as he grew up, so she must have known about the pain he felt. I feel like knowing something is wrong, and yet not doing something about it, is worse than being ignorant.
>>
File: unrequited love.gif (2 MB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
unrequited love.gif
2 MB, 850x476
>wanted to hug a girl
>hugged myself instead
I didn't know Naruto OPs are subtle metaphors for the romantic failures you can have in high school.
>>
>>116991543
>Well it was explained he saved her near the beginning of the Chunin exams.
True, but I feel like there should be more establishing her attachment to him then just "oh wow he saved me" cliche.

>Sakura doesn't look the jealous type sure she got a bit of a temper but I don't think she would be jealous.
Most of the girls liked Sasuke but never did anything about it, I feel like if Sakura saw some other girl as a serious thread to her getting Sasuke she might do something about it.

It's just some ideas that are floating around

Like >>116991590 said, she at least has more reason to like him then Sakura or Ino ever did and somehow her character seems salvageable to me.
>>
>>116990267
>hinata medic
>uses byakugan
>wants to heal the guy
>touches chakra point

Well fucking done m8, those eyes really helped a lot.
>>
>-Pic related would be generals during the war instead of getting killed like bitches.

No, Jinchuuruki should be ordinary ninjas, some more talented than others. They have their fate thrust upon them, they weren't chosen because they are so talented.

>-Jiraiya is Naruto's godfather/guardian who comes in and out of the village to check up on him.

Sure.

>-People actually stay dead after the pain arc
>-Kakashi doesn't die during the pain arc (but lots of other people do)

It was very cheesy that they all got resurrected, better to just not kill so many people to begin with. Death scenes are cheap if you just rez them all. I am reading Hakuouki and I cried so hard when Heisuke dies but then they just rez him? (As a vampire but still). Give me a break. Death scenes are also too cheap when too many people die at once, it lessens the emotional impact. Again referring to Hakuouki when they annoucned the deaths of Inoue and Yamazaki they left a gap even though they died in the same battle, with Yamazaki falling to his wounds afterward. I ended up crying twice.

>-Kakashi trains Sakura in Genjutsu, tracking, and trapping. (Because she's shit at fighting in part one) and Hinata goes to study with Tsunade (since her clan is constantly bitching at her for being physically weak and soft personality makes her a better candidate for healer not to mention built-in fucking x-ray eyes)

Is Sakura any good at Genjutsu naturally? Does everyone need to be a fighter? I like the contrast between Sakura's brashness and her healer capacity, and Hinatas softness and her fighting.

Nah, just cut out Madara it made no sense. It felt like "man behind the man" and then "manbehind the man behind the man" just cut it out.

TBC
>>
>>116991755
The movie implied she did but since people were horrible to him, she was also trying to mess with him.
Plus she had family shit going on, she was kidnapped, basically told she was s failure. People got shit going on.
>>
File: 38.png (758 KB, 488x682) Image search: [Google]
38.png
758 KB, 488x682
>Not naming your child Jiraiya Obito Uzumaki
>>
>>116991829
you don't understand their techniqe then, byakugan lets you see the chakra system, what you do with that information is up to the user,

for example, during the chunin exams neji blocked narutos chakra points, but at the end he threatened to attack his internal organs, which would be lethat (hiashi killed that one guy who tried to snatch hinata with a single blow to the abdomen)

of course she can use her healing abilities with the byakugan, and actually see what she is doing in there.
>>
>>116991755
>Does it bother anyone else that Hinata never tried to approach Naruto when they were kids, when she knew about his loneliness?

Well, if you take the new movie into account then she did try to befriend him. Other than that, Naruto was a pariah and even if Hinata tried to talk to him she probably would have gotten reprimanded.
>>
>>116991625
A double epilogue issue would had been fine. Something more than a single scene for character.
>>
>>116991896
>Uzumaki
>calling the children after a dead clan when their mother is basically Konoha royalty.
>>
>-Sasuke would kill Danzo with Team 7 after learning the truth about Itachi. No falling into DARKNESS.

I liked his falling into DARKNESS and the flaws of his character it made him more interesting to me, and i liked that Naruto/Sakura stayed devoted even as he fell, they still cared about him and eventually their love/friendship redeemed him. I know others hate this, but I love complicated and dark relationships.

>-Have Yamato in part 1

Yea sure.

>-Karin would be less annoying, and also have screen time from part one

How would she get screen time from part one? But sure. And yea she could be less annoying.

>-Sakura would end up alone

Nah, I like her with Sasuke. Its a flawed romance and a bit dark but that is why I like it,it would be too boring and bland otherwise. I know its an unpopular opinion but that is how I feel.

>-Naruto and Hinata would have more screen time together

Yes! More time for the characters to breathe and have sweet moments together, less endless war scenes with stupid dirt everywhere.

>-Madra is final boss and no fucking Kaguya

Obito should be the final boss. Madara is okay but I am like, what is he doing? I guess he gives the older Kages a place and I did enjoy that but Madara should be a historical figure. He shouldn't still be alive he should be dead.

>-victory party on konoha

OK.
>>
>>116991803
Buts it's exactly what it was. Hero worship. We don't know why Sakura decided to like Sakura. All we know is that she told Ino she liked him. But recent flashbacks in the manga showed that she was there whenever Sasuke and Naruto got into fights and had thier rivalary. She probably got a crush on him the same way Hinata did on Naruto. Admiring him from afar.

Later chapters and episode contradict early Naruto we should apply new info in a way that makes sense for old canon.
>>
File: Karin.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Karin.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>116991941
Uzumaki(s) >>>>>>>. stupid Hyuuga(s).
>>
>>116991850
>It was very cheesy that they all got resurrected, better to just not kill so many people to begin with.
I figured there has to be some major deaths or else the Pain arc seems completely useless.

Also, lot's more people should die in the war because, well, it's a fucking war and it's unrealistic to believe that only one important character would end up dead.

Tsunade is an example of someone who should have stayed dead.
>>
>>116991916
Kishimoto wanted to have it at 700 plus the Naruto story isn't over. We got a novel and a mini series.
>>
>>116991941
>Implying Hyuuga aren't mudbloods compared to Uzumaki
>>
>>116991755
Hinata knew Naruto was in pain, but she also 'knew' (more like 'believed', I guess) that he can handle it, that he had the strength to overcome that pain. She knew she didn't have that strength; she was weak, unskilled and basically isolated in her family (except the mother?) for being the first two while also being the next heiress. She might think that Naruto keeps going with all the loneliness mean that he had at least a handle on it. She wanted that kind of strength, so she kept looking at him.

I guess that could be her first 'misconception' of Naruto: she thought he was strong enough for it while in actuality he was not.

Also I guess maybe she doesn't feel like she could help him. She's useless and weak, how can she help young Naruto? She had had such insecurities since she was small.
>>
>>116990940
>>116991097
Genjutsu is useless unless you are Itachi
Kurenai is useless
>>
>>116992069

>I figured there has to be some major deaths or else the Pain arc seems completely useless.

Nah. You still hear the story of Pain and them, you still see how the war effected them, and that alone has meaning. Don't make it a "war" at that stage, he is only one guy. Have 1-2 touching and close deaths which can move the reader, sure. But a long list of deaths just induces apathy.

Tsunade, sure.
>>
>>116992063
She just can't take her mind off of Sauce's dick, can't she?
>>
>>116992063
>>116992086
If Uzumaki are so great why did everyone thought that Naruto is a complete failure?
>>
>>116992098
Genjutsu is useless unless you are the Second Mizukage*

There ya go, buddy. Just a little correction there for ya
>>
>>116992155
That's less 'Uzumaki as a whole is terrible' and more 'Naruto as a specific person is horrible and he had a scary beast inside of him'.

Also because Naruto can't even do a single thing Uzumaki's supposed to be good at: sealing jutsus.
>>
>>116992098
>Kurenai is useless
We don't know that?

We only saw her as a teacher and when she finally got a chance to do something she was already knocked up up Azuma.
>>
>>116991755
Not really, because if you remember what it was like as a kid then you would realize it too. She had a fucked up home life too, and being shy nor low self esteemed when a little kid is not something easily manageable till you learned how to break out of it.
>>
>>116992098
>Genjutsu is useless unless you are Itachi
Well Sakura is useless anyway so it works.
>>
So I have a question. How would Zetsu fit into this?
>>
File: 1412153175454.jpg (719 KB, 1317x896) Image search: [Google]
1412153175454.jpg
719 KB, 1317x896
Absolutely not. I couldn't even get past your first sentence or suggestion before I determined it would be worse. The suggestions you make are not at all what the flaws of the manga was. This would fix nothing
>>
>>116992287
>useless
>the only one who finished Tsunade's training to it's fullest
>saved Naruto's life
>saved Kankoru's live
>defeated Sarsoi
>>
>>116992416
Sasori was defeated by grandma, Sakura was her puppet through the whole fight.
>>
>>116992416
>Defeated Sasori
That old lady takes the credit for that not Sakura
>>
File: thegap.png (128 KB, 736x753) Image search: [Google]
thegap.png
128 KB, 736x753
i want to worship tentens butt
>>
File: lee the best.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
lee the best.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
Man, he should have won Sakura

I don't understand why Kishi introduces Lee to be this incredible badass who looks like he will be able to stand with the best of the ninja and then proceed to shit on him at every chance after. Oh, and then just sort of forget about him for a good five years or so.
>>
>>116992218
>Introduced as current Genjutsu master.
>Confronts Itachi
>Gets wrecked in seconds
>>
>>116992546
Best ED:
http://a.pomf.se/dlpxco.webm

Flame is close second, but that's only because it's far more suited as an OP than ED.
>>
>>116992567
>Confronts Itachi
Itachi is fucking op and a genius. That's not really a fair comparison.
>>
>>116992558
>Man, he should have won Sakura
On one hand I agree with this. On the other hand though I wouldn't want best boy with worst girl.
>>
File: 1416103773244.png (149 KB, 869x1300) Image search: [Google]
1416103773244.png
149 KB, 869x1300
Why couldn't Naruto SD universe be the canon universe?
>>
>>116992531
>>116992514
Sakura fought him on her own before grandma stepped in. Still it's was Sakura's power.
>>
>>116992353
What are then then?
>>
>>116992558
Lee, as corny as fuck as he was, was an absolute bro. Entirely disadvantaged compared to all the other ninjas but through pure hard-ass work and no shonen power levels/shadow clone training bullshittery he became one of the best characters in the series.
>>
>>116992558
Has he shown interest in Sakura outside part 1 and the spinoff?
>>
>>116992668
>BAW GAWD KING HES GOT HIM IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO LEE'S GUNNA BREAK HIM IN HALF
>>
>>116992675
Sasori let himself get killed because of Chiyo using the Parent Puppets. Sakura was less important to the fight than Chiyo was
>>
>>116992353
>>116992680
What are *they then?
Fuck its late.
>>
File: lewd ops.gif (163 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
lewd ops.gif
163 KB, 637x357
Fuck me, why put such lewd images on the OP?

I don't care that the two are going to be husband and wife in the future, this kind of sick filth shouldn't be allowed in the first two minutes of the show.
>>
>>116992707
It's in his dream.
>>
>>116992714
>THAT IS VINTAGE ROCK LEE.
>>
File: lewd eds.gif (318 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
lewd eds.gif
318 KB, 637x357
And they get even rougher in the ED!

What's with the lust?
>>
File: Sakura Bukkake.jpg (103 KB, 424x486) Image search: [Google]
Sakura Bukkake.jpg
103 KB, 424x486
>>116992558
Anyone, but Sasuke. Sakura could had a redeeming feature with her getting over Sasuke, but nope. Kishi said fuck that. Now the character is reduced to nothing. She's basically the same little girl as she was before. It's one reason I liked NaruSaku a lot before the confession. Naruto really liked Sakura a lot. And it would have been nice for her to see that Naruto was best for her along. And her also giving a big middle finger to Sasuke.
>>
>>116992680
Well move Sasuke's redemption to earlier or at least the majority. No fucking war. The Kaguya thing to it's own separate thing apart from what it was. Has Naruto's mom be resurrected like Minato.(I just wanna see what would happen)
>>
>>116992768
Now that's a sad waste of puddin' right thur.
>>
File: 22.png (169 KB, 870x1300) Image search: [Google]
22.png
169 KB, 870x1300
Sakura gonna be Suckura.
>>
File: 1416117715829.jpg (475 KB, 898x898) Image search: [Google]
1416117715829.jpg
475 KB, 898x898
Minato genes the strongest
>>
>>116992768
There was no time since Hinata's introduction (which was the first episode in the anime), that anyone should have thought NaruSaku was a possibility.
>>
>>116992764
>He impregnated her twice after that
It feels really damn good when best girl wins.
>>
>>116992668
>Kakashi not even trying to give a fuck
>>
>>116990267
>would you read Naruto if x
no
>>
>>116991755
She was shy and insecure herself. She tried to few times, but Naruto blew it.
Also her parents were strictly against it and it's kinda hard to disobey them, when they literally have all-seeing eyes
>>
>>116992737
>>116992764
Man, aren't kids watching this stuff? Gross

>>116992818
I'm NH as fuck, but I felt Sakura was a very high end possibility simply because of shounen standard formula
>>
GUYS
HOW DOES SASUKE'S RAPE REVENGE END

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I NEED TO KNOW
LAST PICTURE I SAW WAS SASUKE REVIVING HINATA WITH RINNE TENSEI.

thanks.
>>
>>116991755
>Does it bother anyone else that Hinata never tried to approach Naruto when they were kids, when she knew about his loneliness?
If we take The Last as 699.5 as it seems to advertise itself as, it looks like there is a flashback with child Naruto and Hinata and Hinata crying about something Naruto says(?) If I had to guess, she probably tried but he might have told her to fuck off. There's also this one scene in the anime after Hinata is Painstabbed that shows her trying to talk to him but he kind of just blows her off

Also, Hyuuga family issues and stuff
>>
>>116992768
>Sakura should get over Sasuke and all he's done for her.
yea...no. Her love for Sasuke was one of the few consistent things. Plus her love was one of the few things Sasuke had after he lost his family. Kakashi offered a fatherly live and respect, Naruto a brotherly love and Sakura a love that was unconditionally of the shit he did.
>>
So, what is the thing Naruto is going to tell Hinata "no matter what" in the Last?
>>
>>116992858
Most at least show main girl being interested in main guy from the start. Naruto never did so I don't see how you got that idea.
>>
>>116992818
Nah, it wasn't until Hinata's confession where it was starting to look like NaruSAku wasn't going to happen. Sakura's confession is where it was shot in the face. Although, Kishi did still play around with it. But, never in a serious light again.
>>
File: its himawari you idiot.png (172 KB, 539x532) Image search: [Google]
its himawari you idiot.png
172 KB, 539x532
>>116991005
the delusion knows no boundaries
>>
>>116992980
Well there were a couple of moments that were clearly bait and Kishi is a shit writer anyway so I thought they would be doing a first girl wins thing though that might as well have died after the false confession
>>
>>116992898
Hiata got her head cut off right?
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.