[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tate no Yuusha Nariagari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1415788840045.png (504 KB, 493x525) Image search: [Google]
1415788840045.png
504 KB, 493x525
Chapter 154 is out on yoraikun
http://yoraikun.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/the-rise-of-the-shield-hero-chapter-154/
>>
File: 1414435114696.jpg (41 KB, 285x323) Image search: [Google]
1414435114696.jpg
41 KB, 285x323
>>116933904
This will set you
>>
File: NO MEANS NO.png (162 KB, 518x256) Image search: [Google]
NO MEANS NO.png
162 KB, 518x256
>>116933904
>“I’m going to Rat’s place. Do you want to come with me?” (Naofumi)
“NO!” (Firo)
>>
File: Abstract kind of hell.jpg (32 KB, 451x391) Image search: [Google]
Abstract kind of hell.jpg
32 KB, 451x391
>>116933904
Still boggles the mind that he put all this filling in there just for an ending like that.
>>
>>116934847
author is a sadist
>>
>>116934847
Spear Gaiden is so glorious too, if you wouldn't mind the sadistic bad end fucking end of the first loop is breaking my heart
>>
File: 1211595998140.gif (932 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
1211595998140.gif
932 KB, 175x131
>"Youre just not a slave to my taste. Thats all" [Naofumi]
>"Pedophile!" [Slave]
>Shout as much as you want.
>While I'm at it... I glare at the Slave Merchant. He quickly evades my line of sight.
>"Pedophile, Its almost like she knew about me right?" [Naofumi]
>On my reply, the Slave merchant just keeps his mouth tightly closed.
>As I thought there has to be a reason behind it.
>Even so looking at me objectively.
All the slaves I bought are children, and most of them female.
>Although its quite a coincidence, it starts to trouble me recently.
>>
I haven't started reading the LNs yet, but have a tremendous urge to due to the manga being monthly.

Tell me, does hiding monsters on his person and sticking them on his enemies remain more or less a mainstay of his arsenal? And do the monsters he sticks on people become stronger the higher his defense gets?
>>
>>116936235
Nope, he stops using the balloons after the fight with Spear Hero.
>>
>>116933904
I swear 90% of the characters are so goddamn boring and these useless interlude chapters inhibiting the main plot are snoozefest, no one give two shit about half baked mad scientist or obnoxious anon slaves
>>
>>116936275
What? I like the characters, it's nice to develop the personalities of characters we're going to have around until the end.
>>
>>116936235
He acquire Deus Ex Shield after a while, and if you want to read the WN, be warned it get shit and generic real fast, right after the Pope Arc
>>
>>116936340
I heard there was some sort of bad end too but that there was some manner of continuation or spinoffs?
>>
>>116935994
He should stop trying to deny that he's after a loli harem because he already has one.
>>
>>116936435
The author likes tragedy especially pointless tragedy so when he ended a series that ran like a year with a bad end that made the entire series up to that point basically worthless it pissed a lot of the readers off. He ended up added more to the ending and turning it into a good end in response to that, though he still says the original tragic end is the true end.
>>
>>116936454
His harem has a pretty decent spread of girls, if anything the flaw would be that it's pretty much all demi-human females, Melty is the only human I can think of.
>>
>>116936435
Bad end is just circulated news which has totally no relation now be it in LN or WN as the author has already wrote a Disney end for the WN and highly unlikely editor would allow some kind of retarded worse-than-gainax-ending without proper buildup

There's spinoff of Spear, who's trapped in time loop with all stats intact and some relevant memory, basically just a sandbox author created for numerous what-if situations and sick bad ends without any relevance to the main plot
>>
>>116936569
There's some stuff that gets revealed in Spear Gaiden that had relevance to the main story or reveal why certain things happened in the main story like the reason the Queen hates Bitch so much.
>>
>>116935994
I want slut slave to join for misunderstandings, failed seducing, and jealous Tanuki.
>>
>>116936657
>Queen hates bitch
>constantly forgiving her and giving lenient punishment despite numerous act that could have destroyed few countries

Yeah, no, author has no such capability at any rate
>>
>>116936802
well if i was a parent i wouldn't kill my child, besides making Bitch suffer is better
>>
>>116936569
so exactly how many ending are there?
>>
>>116937418
She's a ruler before she's a mother, I think she said something to that effect previously. Beside as of now Bitch's punishment is really lenient compared to Thrash
>>
>>116937477
1 "original end" where everyone is dead and MC decide it's just a dream. This is effectively negated by author continuing the chapters after this

1 disney WN end where MC, Tanuki, Atla, Firo become immortal god after doing some kind of Marvel multiverse adventure and end up creating a mortal copy of him and tanuki for each worlds and ends up giving up his god power for another adventure with Tanuki, Atla and Firo

Presumably another one for LN, one hopefully make a goddamn sense for once
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.