[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could OPM beat Shirou/EMIYA using UBW? I would imagine he could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: opm.png (195 KB, 684x813) Image search: [Google]
opm.png
195 KB, 684x813
Could OPM beat Shirou/EMIYA using UBW?

I would imagine he could beat servants, but would any blades even cut him? Excalibur? Could OPM beat Shirou with Avalon?

As awful as this may become, powerlevel thread I suppose.
>>
Saitama is meant to be the Apex of Superheroes

Unless Shirou has Demonbane, he won't be standing a chance.
>>
OPM beats anyone and everyone in one punch if he wants to, because he's fucking Onepunch Man and he's from a comedy.
>>
>>116631998
Well, the whole idea being Shirou is literally made out of swords so it's possible one punch may not quite do it.
>>
>>116632070
>so it's possible one punch may not quite do it.

No, you don't understand. He's Onepunch Man. He beats everyone in one punch, because it's hilarious.

This is like asking if Shiro using UBW could beat Bugs Bunny.
>>
>>116631940
Can Saitama beat Ajimu?

Say Ajimu hit him with a Skill that prevents him from doing his punch. Like reverting him back to pre-power up state. Or reflects the punch back at him. Or shrinking him to ant-size. Or turning back his physical age/appearance to an infant.
>>
>>116632169
I meant on a physical level how his punch works.

However, what if it's something like Gae Bolg? The effect is that they will be defeated, and the punch is only really just a formality and will automatically do what it needs to in order to defeat them? That would make sense.
>>
>>116631940
Gogeta SS4 > Saitama
>>
File: power man.png (628 KB, 1593x5000) Image search: [Google]
power man.png
628 KB, 1593x5000
>>116632176

No one can beat Saitama. That's the entire point. OPM universe deliberately takes a big dump all over the idea of "powerlevels". Trying to engage in some kind of powerlevel debate over a character from such a comedy is pointless.

Saitama is Power Man.
>>
>>116632452
This isn't OPM universe if we're bringing in other characters to fight him. Assuming that it's a crossover, obviously some of Medaka Box's rules are going to carry over. And then there are characters that can bend any fucking rule they want, just like Saitama. Surely you wouldn't claim that Saitama can roll Demonbane? Or Yukari Yakumo?
>>
>>116631940

Can he beat Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not even talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the Juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu
>>
>>116632567
>This isn't OPM universe if we're bringing in other characters to fight him.

Again, you misunderstand. This has nothing to do with universe rules. Saitama's superpower is literally the ability to win any fight in one punch. Trying to apply any kind of serious analysis or make any kind of real comparison is meaningless. Saitama beats everyone in one punch because it's fucking funny, and that's just how things work. Saitama has no defined powerlevel, which is why these kinds of threads are so retarded.
>>
What about Accelerator?
>>
>>116632567
The idea is,he can.
>>
File: 1413150793610.png (311 KB, 795x447) Image search: [Google]
1413150793610.png
311 KB, 795x447
>>116632701
>No Madara Pic
One
fucking
job
>>
File: 1393347545523.jpg (1 MB, 1593x3555) Image search: [Google]
1393347545523.jpg
1 MB, 1593x3555
>>116632452
ftfy
>>
>>116631940
Asking if anyone can beat Saitama is like asking if anyone can beat Bug Bunny
>>
>>116632452
who is that guy above Donald?
>>
>>116632733
What if I conceived of a character that can block anything? He can block anything and reflect it right back, for humor's sake. It's funny when he does it and he can do whatever the hell he wants, absolutely nothing can get past it (except magic). If God chucked the moon at the Earth, he can block the moon and reflect it back. He has no defined powerlevel. Can Saitama beat him?

In other words impenetrable shield vs. invincible spear
>>
>>116631940
OPM can only win if someone would be disappointed by the fight.
This means the only way for OPM to lose is for someone to completely obliterate him without thought.
However, the catch is that if it would be funny for an observer (us, the audience, included) for him NOT to lose, he won't.

So, he loses only if no one is disappointed
This is like Toon-power but infinitely more powerful because the more try, the harder it is. Yet, if you don't try, nothing will happen.
>>
>>116633362
So in other words, bring in a reality-bending guy who practices Daoism
>>
>>116633362
So he can be murdered in his sleep?
>>
File: 0 i see.png (140 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0 i see.png
140 KB, 300x300
>>116633031
not if powerman kills shiki first bruh!11
>>
Where's Murata CH.40? I want to see Garou.
>>
>>116633777
He got into some kind of bike accident in which he broke his hand
>>
>>116632452
So Brock Lesnar is powerman?
>>
>>116633863
Shit
>>
>>116633268

Publish a story and then we'll talk.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1636x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1636x620
>>116633031
>>
>>116633983
I lied
He is busy with volume 7 though (adding some Boros action)
>>
>>116631940
>Fate Shirou
Die, Saitama can travel from moon back to earth easily. That's common speed feat for him. Avalon's only around 5 minutes at maximum.
>UBW Shirou
Saitama pwn him before the chant starts.
>HF Shirou
Shirou doesn't have enough speed nor durability to tank Saitama's attack.
>>116632285
Saitama crushes Gae Bolg the moment Lancer uses it, thus destroying the curse. He's much faster than Lancer.
Same with Fraga, Saitama will not use his ultimate attack against Bazett
>>
Which is stronger, powerlevel discussions or shipping discussions?
>>
>>116637003
Shipping, no doubt about it. Only shipping can bring us people getting irrationally angry, triggered with past traumas, calling an heterosexual relationship "homophobic", etc etc
>>
>>116633135
squirrel girl
>>
>>116632701
Why is this copypasta still a thing

Who saved this shit, forrealz
>>
>>116632733
..That's not his power, I don't know how you've managed to construe him that way. Saitama literally has infinite physical stats and thus can obliterate anything and everything in a single punch. He doesn't have the abstract power to beat anything in a single punch, he's just so powerful (limitlessly and abstractly so) that he CAN beat anything in a single punch.
>>
Saitama or The Mask?
>>
One sec to gather thoughts...
>>
>>116631940
In theory, yes, but a lot of it depends on what sort of "rules" you want to apply to him and how anally literal you are in enforcing them.

>>116632176
Pre-power up he was still hilariously broken. If we're to assume the shelter used in the 1000 Year Cicada Arc side comic is of the same build / design as later ones, those things can tank /nukes/ and he was capable of making gaping holes in the wall. Reflecting his punch back at him presumably wouldn't work since his reaction times are so fucking high it's insane.

>>116632701
Yes. See above "reaction times + speed are goddamn insane". He's arguably superluminal, and if not close to FTL, which is vastly higher than anything in Naruto is suited for dealing with.
>>
>>116631940
I think The Flash could beat him. As far as I know, The Flash's fighting power and speed are infinite. Hopefully /co/ is here to confirm/deny.

>>116632701
>control of the Juubi and Gedou Mazou
This pasta is fucking retarded. The Gedou Mazou is literally part of the fucking juubi and the guy who wrote this pasta is a moron for listing it twice. As if the pasta were too short without making stuff up.
>>
>>116633628
Nah because that's not a fight
>>
>>116633413
>Daoist reality warper
fuck I wanna see this
>>
>>116632285
The fact that Gae Bolg is "sure to work" means that OPM will either just dodge it or punch it and it'll stop being an issue

The only two things that have caused him any duress are a fly and King... but both of those are special cases
>>
>>116640517
They'd both end up bored and stop fighting
>>
>>116632176
Ajimu was powerless against FRESH's meta hero status. Saitama would probably work the same way.
>>
>>116631940
>can saitama beat ______
Yes he can how many times do we have to go over this
>>
File: Anpanman1.png (57 KB, 310x610) Image search: [Google]
Anpanman1.png
57 KB, 310x610
>>116631940
He can't beat Anpanman. A copy can't beat the original.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>116648215
The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.