[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of ojou? They're usually just arrogant,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
What's the appeal of ojou?
They're usually just arrogant, entitled cunts or just frustrating because their status makes you feel like you're inferior to them.
Is it subtler masochism than what people who like violent tsunderes have?
>>
Ojou is just another word for best girl
>>
But Nanami was best girl
>>
File: miki.jpg (84 KB, 598x434) Image search: [Google]
miki.jpg
84 KB, 598x434
>>116434931
Nope that's pic related.
>>
>poorfag detected
>>
They are funny and not everyone is an escapist faggot like you that can't take """""unlikeability""""" and want everything to be cozy.
>>
it's the laugh
>>
Personally I don't like them but the appeal is how they act arrogant to hide their insecurities. Some people find that cute.
>>
>>116434763
They are brought low by hard dickings. That's the appeal.
>>
Elegant, old-fashioned girl who will become a lovely wife once she gets the D.
>>
File: 1410448408157.png (157 KB, 382x469) Image search: [Google]
1410448408157.png
157 KB, 382x469
>>116434763
Nothing subtle about it.
I want nothing more than for an ojousama to spit on me and call me a pig while dohohohoing~
>>
>>116434763
Fuck you Nanami you cat murdering cunt!
>>
>>116434763
>just frustrating because their status makes you feel like you're inferior to them
I think this one is just you.
>>
>>116434763

I know I like oujosamas and tsunderes because they're usually very submissive under their exaggerated facade. They're also easy to bully.
>>
Justified tsundere with high class benefits
>>
>>116434763
They're usually of the "harsh but honest" mentality. At least, the ones that I like are.
>>
>>116434763
I feel like I can't call the Nanami episodes shit without someone crying about the "symbolism" and "social critique" or whatever the hell. Utena is great, but the Nanamishit episodes sucked.
>>
File: muh symbolism.png (581 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
muh symbolism.png
581 KB, 720x540
>>116435434
>implying they weren't hilarious
>>
>>116435434
Fuck you

Nanami episodes were probably the best episodes of the show.
>>
>>116435434
>symbolism and social critique
>in Nanami episodes
what?
>>
>>116436177
I think he's talking about the egg=period shit
>>
>>116435434
Nanami was the best character after Swagonji.
>>
>>116436214
Well that clearly WAS a reference, but there was nothing deep about it, since it was far to obvious and didn't criticise anything in any way.
>>
>>116436177
>>116436214
the egg episode was menstruation the cow episode was beast development

all episodes of Utena is filled with symbolism, that's kinda Ikuhara's thing.
>>
>>116436177
Exactly.
>>
>>116436418
>the cow episode was beast development
how?
>>
>>116436476
>what does an animal known for producing milk have to do with breast?
>>
Wasn't she an elephant in the movie because Ikuhara thought it would be funny to piss off Nanami fans?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.