[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>D-dad, if I become a good girl, would you scold me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Daddy never gave me good advice.png (1 MB, 1776x1537) Image search: [Google]
Daddy never gave me good advice.png
1 MB, 1776x1537
>D-dad, if I become a good girl, would you scold me?
>>
>>116383099
If you were a good girl why would I need to scold you?
>>
I'm still confused about this.

Why isn't Saber her mother?
>>
>>116383177
merlin made saber into a futa
im not even joking, it's fucking canon
>>
>>116383177
Because Morgan le Fay is her mother.
>>
I miss Orta
>>
>>116383555
Merlin is such a fucking troll.
>>
It gets bigger when I pull it
>>
Sometimes, I pull on it so hard
>>
I rip the skin
>>
File: Mordred has the best midriff.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1643) Image search: [Google]
Mordred has the best midriff.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1643
>>
>>116383823
Hmmm.
>>
Will Mordred appear in Grand Order?
>>
>>116383953
what is astolfo's expression trying to convey?
>>
>>116383555
explain
>>
>>116383953

I WANT TO FUCK ASTOLFO!
>>
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
>>
>>116384112
You're next.
>>
>>116384120
>Merlin (マーリン, Mārin?) is an incubus hybrid who serves as King Arthur's magus and magician. Noted to be an elderly man with an awful, childlike personality, he is said to be a prankster and a womanizer. He is the cause of a number of problems, including stealing women's underwear, and the world would have been less chaotic had he not been so fond of pulling pranks. He was locked away because of his actions, but didn't regret it at all. Due to Altria having issues with disguising her gender and producing an heir, his magecraft was to solve it by making her a pseudo-male for an unknown duration of time, which allowed for the creation of Mordred from her sperm. He is shown speaking with Altria during the "Last Episode" of Fate/stay night where he warns her of how she will suffer once pulling Caliburn from the stone. He is also shown telling her that in order for her to be reunited with Shirou Emiya that two miracles must be created, one of them must wait endlessly and one of them must pursue endlessly.
>>
>>116383953
I'd fuck that pink haired girl.
>>
>>116384230
so mordred is her son sort of?
>>
>>116384308
>Due to the problem of being able to produce an heir, Merlin used magecraft to turn her into a pseudo-male capable of producing sperm for an unknown duration of time. During this period, she was enchanted by her sister, Morgan le Fay, who took some of Altria's sperm, developed it within her own ovaries, and gave birth to the homunculus and complete clone of Altria, Mordred.
>>
>>116384332
sooo...wait what?

so mordred is male or female? also that incest. Does any of this shit appear in the games/anime or is it more like extra filler wiki shit?
>>
>>116383177
>Why isn't Saber her mother?

Saber was the one who provided the semen and penis in the relationship, Morgan was the one that provided the vagina.

Even if Saber is a girl, she is the father here.

Merlin made sure she had a dick for this to happen.
>>
>>116384332
So she fucked her sister with a magic futa dick and that's how Mordred came about? And then she waited for centuries to be reunited with a japanese high school student she only knew for a couple days?

Sometimes I really wish Japs would stay away from our lore, no elves, orcs, or old myths
>>
File: saberkillsmordred.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saberkillsmordred.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>116384421
female raised as male
> Does any of this shit appear in the games/anime or is it more like extra filler wiki shit?

data books and shit
>>
>>116384529
>>116383555

Was it consensual?
>>
>>116383953
>Didn't you try to kill me a couple days ago?
>Eh, shit happens, besides you gave me food, so we're even.
>>
>>116384421
>>116384538

Mordred was just as incestuous in myth. Morgause was Arthur's half-sister and Morgan's sister.
>>
>>116384252
>girl
>>
>>116384538
why would you give a shit about someone expressing his own views of an old myth?
it's not like americans don't do that all the time in movies
>>
>>116384772
Three sizes listed, might as well be one.
>>
>>116384699
That's not really the issue, incest was common in royalty
>>116384796
Because they suck?
>>116377706
>>
>>116384896
are you really using some normie newshit's shitpost as some kind of valid point?
I don't even like saber and she's my least favourite of the three heroines but why shouldn't japan be allowed to use a celtic myth when america butchers old myth far more than anything nasu could come up with
>>
>>116384538
>m-muh lore
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.