[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT, ANON! You just had to get your ass out of the computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 895367-bigthumbnail.jpg (112 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
895367-bigthumbnail.jpg
112 KB, 450x338
HOLY SHIT, ANON! You just had to get your ass out of the computer to see who rang your house's bell, and guess who was outside the door? THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR WAIFU! But there is a big problem, she speaks Japanese, but there aren't subs to save your ass, plus, she doesn't have anywhere to stay, so she begs you to let her stay at your house! What do you do? How will you deal with it? If you are still a loser who still lives with your parents, HOW ARE YOUR PARENTS GOING TO DEAL WITH IT? What are the things that you will do to overcome the language barrier or you will make your waifu learn your language in exchange to let her stay at your place?

What are YOU gonna do, Anon? Are you a bad enough dude to let a cute 2D girl stay at your house or are you going to wuss out?
>>
NO MORTAL SHALL ENTER MY REALM
>>
>>116000760
but i speak japanese fine and my parents would be happy that i have gotten a waifu
>>
If some crazy Japanese girl in cosplay came to my door and started yelling moon at me, I'd close the door in her face, turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
File: Tanuki Puke.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
Tanuki Puke.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
>>116000760
>2D becoming 3DPD
>>
Where are her arms?
>>
File: 1391936305366.jpg (63 KB, 235x244) Image search: [Google]
1391936305366.jpg
63 KB, 235x244
>>116000760
>2D girl
>Real life
Nice try 3DPD
>>
File: 1.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>116000760
> parents

Once again proving that 90% of a is underage b&.

I have an apartment so if course I'd let her stay. Also have a close friend from Japan, so I could call in a favor and have him help out with translation.
>>
>>116000830
You won't need arms where you're going
>>
Why is she at my door specifically in the first place? How did she even get to my town?
At any rate, I only have one bed, so she couldn't even stay here anyway
>>
>>116000760
The language barrier wouldn't be much of a problem, I would have a very huge incentive to crank up rate of studying, maybe she could even help me out if she feels like it? And my parents are going to be overjoyed that their kid actually brought a girl home and isn't after all gay/asexual.

>All these shallow faggots who wouldn't love their waifus if they became cursed with 3DPD
You do not deserve them.
>>
>>116000760
Joke's on you, my waifu speaks fluent English.
>>
File: 1399745671571.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1399745671571.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Anons actually declining shelter to their waifus
>>
問題ないよ。日本語できるね。

ワイフないけれど…
>>
Let her in, communicate through gestures and broken Japanese until I learn.

Blackmail/beg/guilt trip me mum and me dad as she is no human and she'd be taken into custody by the gubbmint. Else fuck off with her to a forest to the south and live forever happy.
>>
>>116000964
My waifu wouldn't like me, anyways.
>>
Fuck you OP. Your post made me extremely sad that this will never happen and I'm in class and about to start crying like a faggot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.