[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uh oh...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: itgrill.png (1011 KB, 1348x1845) Image search: [Google]
itgrill.png
1011 KB, 1348x1845
uh oh...
>>
>lolicon
>uses an image of cowtits

I don't get it
>>
INB4 SWJ wages war on freedom of expression to draw & animate
>>
>>115379199
please god, don't let this happen
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
>animated skeevy-ness
Those fat chests are not loli.
>>
File: lolibikini.png (1 MB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
lolibikini.png
1 MB, 1366x728
>>115379064
>Then came the anime girl. And it had to be a damn loli. In a bikini.
>a damn loli. In a bikini.
>>
>>115379199
shhh mods will hear
>>
Angering normalfags is a loli's sweetest trait
>>
Inb4 SJW shit floods /a/
>>
>>115379526
>inb4 /v/ helps SJW shit flood /a/

Fixed that for you.
>>
I just watched the video. What is pervy about it?
>>
>Liking how 15 year olds look is now considered pedophilia.

Oh boy.
>>
This is hilarious. Wow...just wow.
>>
>>115379526
>>115379587

I don't want this to happen. It just ruins any board that gets touched by it, only because we all turn into a mob and obsessively swoon over any time someone on tumblr posts something.
>>
File: plot ready.jpg (116 KB, 780x421) Image search: [Google]
plot ready.jpg
116 KB, 780x421
>>115378898

Quzilax remix version when???
>>
>>115379199
>Implying Japan gives 2 shit what American tumblr whales say.
>>
It's fine Japan doesn't give two shits. Worst that can happen is us Amerifriends find ourselves in the same situation as our hatfriends, and lolicon is banned.
>>
>>115379769
You know what else is banned, piracy. Not like that stops anyone.
>>
>>115379766
But I need a place to whine about what a meaningless journalist says!
>>
>>115379526

don't underestimate the amount of SOCJUS who think anime should be like what AnimeNewsNetwork recommends, and anime that contains "fun" elements like fanservice should be considered absolutely_haram.jpg
>>
>>115379722
This. SJW influence is cancer to anything it touches. It already ruined /v/ and /co/.
>>
>>115379879
/a/ would never let SJW's take over the board.
>>
>>115379827
That's true, it's just that from what I've heard here, some canadians have actually gotten into legal trouble for lolicon material. Most through crossing the border, however.
>>
>>115378898
>With so much pedophilia on the internet

The very start of the article is a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>115378898
Ew what an icky video I'm glad someone had the decency to write about it and protect both my poor virgin eyes and the (drawings of) children.
>>
>>115379766
>swimming anime
>>115379879
This
>>
File: bait_fishing.jpg (107 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
bait_fishing.jpg
107 KB, 711x800
>>115378898

>Pharrel Williams

Who?
is another American Idol winner?
>>
>>115379939
There have been court cases in te US about lolicon material. It was concluded it was just drawings. However, if you are a complete dick to the judge he can sentence you to time. Be nice and just keep it hidden and out of plain view and nobody will give a shit.
>>
Japan doesn't give a shit about what some internet "journalist" says. When will you niggers stop forcing these kind of shitty threads? The Cross Ange ones were bad enough.
>>
>>115379939
Some guy was found guilty for it last month up here.
>>
>>115380011
That's generally how it's done, but it's never really been that big of an issue. I could see it being more regulated if this issue with Pharrel becomes a larger issue.

Not that we should talk about it on /a/, anyway. Even if lolicon becomes illegal in the US, it's more /pol/ and /jp/ than /a/, and it's never good to force SJW shit onto a new board. Keep that in the quarantine boards, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>115380004
Anon, pls.
>>
>>115378898
>Drawn 15 year olds is not okay
>Another rap video, one with actual 15 year old topless girls is A-Okay

What is it with people and freaking out once something is drawn?
>>
>>115379769
>It's fine Japan doesn't give two shits. Worst that can happen is us Amerifriends find ourselves in the same situation as our hatfriends, and lolicon is banned.

Didn't you hear the memo?
>http://www.anonymous-japan.org/nise2chmatome.html#mozTocId324992
(seriously, read this)

2ch (not futaba) is now under an American control. 2ch is considered one of the most influential forums in nippon world. Because it is now under an American control there's a possibility that the vast users/viewers could intake massive amounts of SOJUS bluepills. You read that right, because of the 2ch incident that's worse than what happen to 4chan, japan is now ripe for massive bluepilling
>>
Hiromi > Juri > Ponite = Yoshi > Hatsume > * > Honda

Honda a shit.

Also, how is this worse than that one video starring actually topless girls?
>>
Not anime.
Fuck off.

>but the nignog likes cute girls
Who cares. That doesn't make the retarded /co/ cartoons who imitate anime /a/ related as well.
>>
>>115380011
>. Be nice and just keep it hidden and out of plain view and nobody will give a shit.

but what if I want to import straight from japan? Which freight service is friendly for this stuff?
>>
File: 1412133359805.png (444 KB, 523x651) Image search: [Google]
1412133359805.png
444 KB, 523x651
Best.
>>
>>115379426
>are you a lolicon or something
Well, Pharell just got a tiny bit more respect from em.

People need to learn that 3D != 2D.
>>
>>115380261
I don't keep up with popular culture.
>>
>>115380415
They don't give a shit. You pay for their service, they will push it through their line.
>>
>>115380307
No I didn't know about this, thank you.

This is bullshit. One of the great things about the Japanese was that even though they worked themselves to depression in their career, they sure knew how to have fun in their personal lives, and they share this fun with the world on occasion. If people can no longer have fun through expression of their honest humanity, where will I get my perverted chinese cartoons?
>>
>>115380307

>it's American owned

>IT'S NOW RUINED THE BLUEPILLS MUH SJWS

God dammit /p/JWs.
>>
Why must people feel the need to bitch and complain about social issues? Just live your life and stop being offended over everything.
>>
>drawn underaged girls in bikinis are not okay
>pop singers and teen actors in much more daring bikinis and clothes are perfectly fine

I don't get their logic.
>>
>>115378898

Who is this Pharren Williams guy?
>>
File: my lawn pls.jpg (86 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
my lawn pls.jpg
86 KB, 634x419
>>115380004

Don't tell me you don't listen to radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.