[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complete jerk >all girls wants his D Admit it, we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
>complete jerk
>all girls wants his D
Admit it, we all know a Shinji from our high-school years.
>>
>all girls
>gets completely buttblasted when Rin tells him off
>>
>>115211776
Betamax's tears.
>>
Not really, it's really unnatural for him to have so many female friends if he's unpopular with guys

Popular people are usually popular with everyone
>>
>>115211776
The hero that we needed all along.
>>
Shinji is god. I bet he has a huge cock, no wonder Sakura and Rider love getting fucked by him.
>>
Shinji is alpha as fuck shirou is a little baby compared to him
>>
Shinji is actually a nice guy

>bullies anyone taking advantage over Shirou, behind his back
>invites him to the Matou residence once in a while
>cares more about his well-being, more than Sakura and Issei
>Sakura waived Rider to him because she's horrible and doesn't want anything to do with the HGW
>Shinji sends Rider to intimidate Shirou, his exact orders to Rider was to scare him and not nail him to a tree or kick him out of a window
>he even invites Shirou for an alliance but Rider's attack earlier kept him on his toes
>>
Why isn't there more of Issei
>>
>>115215578
So hes a tsundere?
>>
Who the fuck is Shinjis mother?
>>
>>115215634
No, he is Shirou's silent guardian, his watchful protector.

>>115215657
Zouken threw Shinji's mother in the wormpit after Shinji was born, she was just a regular non-magic user.
>>
>>115215578
>tries to murder everyone with magic
>>
>>115215634
Now' you're getting. He's tsundere... albeit a dangerously unstable one... so a regular tsundere.

The Broji Route would have been the best..
>>
>>115215684
Shinji ain't no batman, fuck off
>>
>>115215700
Shinji never murdered anyone though
>>
>>115215684
I thought Shirou was Batman.
>>
>>115215717
>>115215734
He's John Blake/Dick Grayson
>>
>>115211776
Yeah, that was me.
>>
>>115215730
Hence "tries", just because he's incompetent doesn't mean he didn't try to dissolve everyone in his school into magic juice
>>
>>115215700
Except for the part where the boundary field around the school was set up by Sakura.
>>
>>115215780
Shinji didn't put up the BFA, it was all on Sakura to neutralize Caster and Archer's master under Zouken's wormfluence
>>
File: 1412561679426.jpg (15 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1412561679426.jpg
15 KB, 295x295
>>115215794
>sakura
>ever killing her senpai
nice meme
>>
>>115211776
shinji should have killed sakura
>>
>>115215828
The rape-filled worm apple doesn't fall far from the worm-infested Zouken tree, is all I'm saying
>>
>>115211776
>animes using the name Shinji after EVA
>>
File: I tighten my grip.png (1 MB, 740x1842) Image search: [Google]
I tighten my grip.png
1 MB, 740x1842
>>115215794
What the fuck are you on about. And at any rate he wasn't exactly willing to dispel it either
>>
>>115215889
>animes using the name Sakura after Naruto
>>
>>115215837
>>115215935

Sakura doesn't give Shinji Rider until she knows that Shirou is a Master. She doesn't find out until the morning of the third day, and by then the field is already up.
>>
>>115215935
The Boundary Field was set up while Sakura still has the Matou command seals. She doesn't pass them onto Shinji until Day 4 at which point the field already exists.
>>
>>115215859
He's too much of a good brother for that.
>>
>>115215935
wormslut set up the field to root out nee-san and slowly siphon mana from her fellow schoolmates
>>
>liking Shinji
Is this the birth of a new meme?
>>
>>115211776
Time to set the record straight again. Someone screen capture this excerpt from Complete Material 2:

>Shirou's friend Matou Shinji
Nasu: At school, Shinji's grades are always in the top five. His grades are good and he's the eldest son of a family with a mansion in Miyama, so it feels like he's always got girls hanging onto him. They probably wouldn't hang out with him in university, but during the high school period he's the perfect subject to squee over. Plus he has money.
Takeuchi: So it was about the money?! Ah, before and after the Grail War, did Shinji's mental state regarding Sakura or Shirou change?
Nasu: Because he was called "useless" just for the body he was born with, becoming a Master was the best thing that ever happened to him. Leaving Sakura aside, maybe he seriously wanted to team up with Shirou. When Shinji says "I'll use you", it means he appreciates you. On the other hand, when Sakura summoned Rider, he was sulking like "I guess the time has come". But when he saw that Sakura didn't want to, he took a chance with nothing to lose and said to Zouken "leave it to me, not someone with no motivation" and the response was unexpectedly "all right". A huge turnabout for Shinji. Still, when Shinji who wasn't a magus said to Rider "I'm your Master from now on" he ended up getting rejected. So he had Sakura make the "book of the false attendant", and became able to command the strong Servant Rider. From then on his mind was finally at ease. Then he felt more lenient, like he could forgive a few things. Because of this, in "stay night", he became twice as unpleasant as the usual Shinji. Actually, the normal Shinji is not so violent (laugh).
Takeuchi: He felt lenient, but he got worse? (laugh) Just how full of himself is Shinji?

There you have it, the truth about Shinji. The girls hang with him because he throws around cash.
>>
>>115216221
>>115215717
>Hating Shinji
I don't get why he gets all the hate on /a/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.
>>
>>115216258
it's not just about the money, that was takeuchi's assumption. nasu even says he also smart. plus we know he is handsome, so i'm sure some of the girls masturbate to him too

i know i do
>>
>>115216144

Sakura gave Rider up on the third day, and we have clues Shinji lied to her by Rider asking when Sakura made another book to reiterate that he was only using her for his protection in the war.

If Sakura was really willing to take life energy from people, she wouldn't tell Shirou how she dislikes the Matou magecraft for always taking and never giving to others.
>>
>>115216310
okay now, while i kinda agree that he is seen alot worse than he is, he wasnt a very nice guy. He may have had good intentions, but he went about them wrong. I dont think he could have won either, but thats simple opinions.
>>
>>115216371
Nasu adds that they wouldn't hang out with him once the high school "I'm hanging with the handsome rich boy" atmosphere changed. That is pretty telling.
>>
>>115216389
>Sakura gave Rider up on the third day

Wrong. HF has a flashback saying that she gave up Rider on Day 4, two days after she saw Shirou's seal. She only sees his seal on Day 2 if you take the Sakura choice which is required for HF.

Which means that on the other routes, it's highly possible she didn't give Rider up until Day 5. Whatever the case, it definitely wasn't until Day 4.
>>
File: redmanblueman.jpg (97 KB, 880x496) Image search: [Google]
redmanblueman.jpg
97 KB, 880x496
>tfw no route where they team up and beat everybody
Double Mind of Steel end
>>
>>115216520
even as just a short, i kinda want to see that.
>>
>>115216520
It's my headcannon that the EMIYA in Extra did that and they went on to become heroes of justice.
>>
File: shinji.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.
>>
>>115216310
>He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.
10/10
>>
>>115216495

No, since Rin hears from Kotomine that the only slots left are Archer and Saber in the prologue, the summoning was obviously on the night of day 2.

Also you have this scene on day 3 of HF:

http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20250/

where Zouken is trying to coax Sakura into fighting, meaning Rider was already summoned since we see the same scene from Sakura's perspective saying she will hand over Rider to Shinji because she doesn't want to fight.

Moreover, to bring up the point again about Sakura not bring the one who set up the boundary field, unlike Shinji, she personally knows magecraft, so putting up a field at school, where she knows her sister is, wouldn't be something she would do logically, while Shinji wouldn't care. She has no need to do that anyway, seeing as she actually has power to give Rider, who would still be full after the summoning.
>>
>>115216763
Oh fuck, there go my sides.
>>
He was raised by Zouken.
Your criticism is invalid.
>>
>>115216815
>he summoning was obviously on the night of day 2.

How does this make any fucking sense? Rin summons Archer on the night of Day 1. She gets that message on Day 1. How would it even be possible that Rider was summoned on Day 2 if Kotomine literally says the only ones left are Archer and Saber on Day 1?

We don't know when Rider was summoned, but it was obviously prior to Day 1.

>Moreover, to bring up the point again about Sakura not bring the one who set up the boundary field, unlike Shinji, she personally knows magecraft, so putting up a field at school, where she knows her sister is, wouldn't be something she would do logically, while Shinji wouldn't care.

This is just an assumption. For all we know Sakura is retarded and thought Rider's field would go unnoticed. Also, Rin was incapable of destroying it anyway so it didn't even matter if she noticed.

It's also possible Rider put it up for Sakura's protection without being asked to.
>>
File: 1412561679427.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1412561679427.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>115216763
>>
>>115217213
>It's also possible Rider put it up for Sakura's protection without being asked to.
This is more likely I think. Shinji probably found out later and decided to go along with it.
>>
>>115216815
Actually, seeing that other anon's post about CM2, it seems she gave Rider to Shinji the same night she was summoned, so what happened would be that Zouken tried to entice her to fight even afterward. My mistake.
>>
File: 1407335157901.jpg (1 MB, 3466x4928) Image search: [Google]
1407335157901.jpg
1 MB, 3466x4928
What if Sakura summoned the second best Rider of all time? Think of all the possibilities

TN: Best Rider is a guy played by Brad Pitt
>>
>>115217414
>Sakura summons Shinji Mk.2
I can almost taste the Wormslut tears
>>
>>115217414
If you're implying romantic relations, don't bother. Lancer, Kojiro, and Minor tried asking her out, they all failed.

Mr. Bone of his Sword's hold on her too stronk. Not even shipping, it's an in - universe fact.
>>
>>115217519
Perseus is a nice dude though, he'll never hurt Sakura and would scoop out the worms using Kibisis
>>
Sadly that was me, I regret who I was back then.
>>
>>115217735
i bet i could make her fall in love with me
>>
>>115215730
What about the guys in the first floor where the Boundary Field was activated? Their skin melted.
>>
>>115217827

It was funny, but they had Diarmuid's Love Spot work on every female in Unlimited Codes but Leysritt, Bazett and Sakura. Two of those people have people they like, while the other is a homunculus. It's even worked on Iri and Caster, who should be head over heels for their beaus. Sakura's love is way too stronk.
>>
>>115217948
They had to get plastic surgery, but this point was glossed over in UBW.
>>
>>115217735
>Shittiest, Shit and another Shit tried asking her out
>>
I wonder how much things would have been different if Zouken's mind never decayed.
>>
>>115218137
>Kojiro is shit
Fight me
>>
>>115216258
So basically he's blue gilgamesh.
>>
>>115218137
You done fucked up calling Lancer shit man. And Minori is pretty bro, he politely asked Shirou what his senpai Sakura wanted for a present and is extremely respectful even if he is jealous of the guy.
>>
File: rider.jpg (78 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
rider.jpg
78 KB, 750x1000
>>115215578
Stop posting shinji
>>
Is Shinji yandere?
>>
Shinji should have died in all three routes not just one.
>>
>>115220241
He's more an abusive Tsundere, but he does have some Yan elements what with the going around getting rid of guys who might take advantage of Shirou thing
>>
>>115220310
He died in two.
>>
>>115220310
Two. He gets killed by Illya in Fate
Though, I'd have liked to see him get killed by Emiya in this scene in Fate
>>115215935
>>
>>115220310
He died in Fate too anon, he only survives UBW
>>
>>115215578
Somewhere out there, exists a universe where Shirou and Shinj became allies. I wonder what happened there.
>>
>>115219419
>Rider's sweater-puppies
My only weakness.
>>
>>115220491
Shinji becomes afraid of Shirou going full justice on everyone and turns him in before he can go after Shinji
>>
>>115220561
Before or after they enacted justice on that slut tohsaka?
>>
>>115220491
>I wonder what happened there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYeVyWbHKVo
>>
>>115220666
I don't think that was mentioned, but I doubt Shirou'd go along with Shinji trying to sic him on Tohsaka and there's no way Shinji would be able to take her alone
>>
File: 1409499340817.png (193 KB, 800x187) Image search: [Google]
1409499340817.png
193 KB, 800x187
>All of these jealous betamaxes
>>
>>115220837
Why not, shes an enemy.
>>
>>115220491
team baka-nii-chans breaks up when shirou betrays shinji at the end of the war
>>
You can't even hate on Shinji, he's fucking araragi after all
>>
>>115220927
She's not though, she doesn't go against Shirou's ideal enough for him to go out and kill her
>>
>>115221052
I only noticed this in the recent anime, I couldn't believe it
>>
>>115221147
You're trying to say she's not gonna try to kill them or their servents?
>>
>>115220939
>shirou betrays shinji at the end of the war

Why would he do that?
>>
>>115221321
Even when Tohsaka was an enemy of Shirou she never tried to kill him or his servant, she just wiped his memory clean and snitched his command seals.
>>
>>115221321
>Servants
Mate they don't bro it up until way past the grail war, Shirou's hair is already going white by then
>>
>>115220939
>Shirou betraying anyone
Nigga what
>>
>>115221408
I'm talking about an alternative reality where they team up during the war.
>>
>>115221404
But what if shinji's there to help him and she doesn't have that luxury?
>>
>>115221562
>Shinji contributing anything meaningful to a fight
>>
>>115221389
>>115221464
>Shirou wants to destroy the grail
>Shinji doesn't
>Manly fight between Shirou and Shinji
>>
>>115221620
Shirou wrecked Shinji with ease in Fate, why wouldnt that happen again
>>
>>115221592
You're right, Rider though...
>>
>>115221620
>fight
>Shirou
>Shinji

That's not something that can be called a fight. Even I can see Shinji would get wrecked and I like the guy.
>>
>>115221620
That would be an interesting last fight. Two shonens who grew during their struggle in the war battling with their ideals and lifes on the line. All that friendship and tears...
>>
>>115221843
The end of their adolescence!
>>
>>115221911
Poetry.
>>
>>115221656
>>115221838
>>115221620
Shinji tries to put up a fight but is completly wrecked by Shirou, who then kills his best friend because muh ideals. He then persists in becoming a superhero and becomes Archer
>>
>>115222398
>Shirou murders Shinji just to destroy the grail
Shinji's weak enough that Shirou doesn't need to finish him off if he's not immediately endangering anyone like he was in Fate
>>
>>115221843
>>115221911

>End scene like All the Evils of the World and All the Good in This Life, only it's between Shirou and Shinji.
>Shinji seeking to complete the grail behind him to fulfill his childhood dream of becoming recognized as a magus.
>Shirou seeking to destroy the grail as he has now gone full MoS because everyone is dead.
>Two failures of mages engaging in a useless folly
>The fight is extremely one sided with Shirou continually pummeling Shinji.
>"I may be a coward, but backing down and giving up now will make me bigger scum than I already am."
>Shinji refuses to stay down, and Shirou ends up killing him.
>Shirou lives the rest of his life as Archer.
>>
>>115222698
Damn, now I want this.
>>
>>115222698
This should have been Illya/Archer route.
>>
>>115222398
>>115222698
So Shirou becoming Archer was the Shinji route all along. I like it
>>
>>115223121
Shirou wouldn't be full mind of steel on an Ilya route I imagine, not until she later dies from expiring at least
>>
>>115223152
She died before the end of the war like anon-nasu said above me.
>>
>>115215578
>>Shinji sends Rider to intimidate Shirou, his exact orders to Rider was to scare him and not nail him to a tree or kick him out of a window
Goddamnit Rider stop being a klutz.
>>
>>115223554
read the type-moon encyclopedia, shinji is actually a covert bro for shirou
>>
>There are people who unironically like Shitji
Holy shit.
>>
>>115226158
He's a bro who protecs you behind your back and keeps your friends desires in check so as she does not go on rampage. What not to like?
>>
>>115226158
Shinji is the Golden Man and White Man's best friend.
White Man is Illya
>>
When will Fate/Anorexia get a voice over? I want to read it, but it's boring without voices.
>>
>>115226483
>Fate/Anorexia
Dunno why, but I laughed hard at this.
>>
File: tfw no h scene.jpg (37 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
tfw no h scene.jpg
37 KB, 400x590
>>115226483
It's going to gt a voiced psvita version with ufotable animated OP in a couple months.

So 2+ years unless you know moon.
>>
>>115226827
I have waited till now, I can wait a few more years.
It's not like we won't heve any fate-related material in the next year to come.
>>
File: 1347819692097.png (54 KB, 160x156) Image search: [Google]
1347819692097.png
54 KB, 160x156
>>115226988
>2 years
You asshole, I want it NOW. If it will be available in some months then you just have to copy the voice mp3's into the already translated pc game somehow. Why are you so lazy?
>>
>>115227127
Wasn meant for >>115226827
But you are an asshole as well for not caring.
>>
>>115227127
>you just have to copy the voice mp3's into the already translated pc game somehow.
This is wrong on several levels.
Also you can't get stuff from psvita games yet.
>>
>>115215578
So is there an option to fuck him in the game?
>>
>>115216221
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>115212539
Agreed. At least from my experience.
>>
Anyone remember that scene in HA where Shirou and Shinji talk about like after high school? This was the one where they explained how they met, right?

It's probably my favourite scene in HA
>>
>>115227686
>like after
life* after
>>
>>115216414
>He may have had good intentions, but he went about them wrong.

So Shinji is Kerry Junior?
>>
>>115216763
666/100
>>
>>115227808
Yes.
>>
Anyone have the pasta about Shinji being misunderstood?
>>
>You will never see the adventures of Shriou, Shinji, and Issei as the fuckups of the magic world
>Issei trying to find some kind of magic item that will free his brother from Caster's "spell"
>Shinji trying to become capable of doing magic by any means necessary, including but not limited to rape, murder, and trolling on the internet
>Shirou trying to fuck swords and save everyone
>>
>>115226483
You can always play Fate/Another...

http://fateanother.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_/_Another_Wiki
>>
>>115216763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5KJSMejl4E
>>
>>115215889
>animes
>>
>>115227127
Oh yeah? And how is it gonig that vita cracking anon, I'm sure you'll be finished by the voiced launch, right?

The method that's been said they'll use is to record manually all the voices. Sounds like an easy job, right?

What, you're saying you're not going to finish that cracking nor the manual recording by december? Why are you so lazy anon?
>>
>>115228220
London arc when?
>>
>>115216310
I bet you think Griffith is right, you slack-brained whore.
>>
>>115228379
That's actually pretty easy. The hard part is finding enough people with the necessary tools to actually record the stuff in the first place. After that, it's just easy but tedious work.
>>
>Shinji is the new lead
>Saber becomes his bondage slave
>Rin murders him because he touched her butt
>Sakura becomes devoted to her onii-sama
>>
>>115228404
Mad anon is mad.
>>
>>115228397
>Issei, Shinji, and Shirou all live in a cheap apartment near the clocktower
>Shinji keeps trying to sneak into the clocktower to try to find shit to make him magic/hit on girls
>Issei has a steady job and Shirou works a bunch of odd jobs, but Shinji (NEET) keeps spending all their money
>Occasional guest appearances by Rin
>>
>>115228507
Tedious and incredibly time consuming.
I know you can just leave it on autoplay, but it's not something you can do in a month or so.
Not for free anyways.
>>
He has Araragi's seiyuu.

Shinji's harem anime when?
>>
Why do girls actually like Shinji? He's worse than Shirou and even the student council guy in every way.
>>
>>115228810
>He's worse than Shirou and even the student council guy in every way.
This is a lie though.
>>
>>115228696
Daily Lives of Young Adult Losers
>>
>>115228810
he doesn't ask as dumb as shirou
>huh...is that rin over there?

like in plain sight he'll say this stupid shit.
>>
>>115228066
see >>115216310
>>
>>115228810
He's actually smart, a good archer and has money. He's like one of the best performing students in his school.

He has all the side benefits of being a Matou minus the magic circuits and worms.
>>
>>115228936
And when girls ask him to fuck he's not like HUH? YOU LOST ME!
>>
>>115228810
Shirou doesn't really seem to care about girls until he has to recharge their mana, and student council guy is in love with Rin or whatever and ignores everyone else.
>>
>>115228810
>girls
Stay oblivious forever, Anon-kun.
>>
>>115211776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-Y4lcYXiA&list=UUeeMsPj1htESYh0YsDFdNpg
>>
>>115228977
>is in love with Rin
Issei knows that Rin is a magus that's why he's hostile to her.
>>
>>115228936
>You need to have sex with her.
>I need to what now?
>Sex. Her. Now.
>I don't understand what you are saying.
>PUT YOUR PONOS IN HER VAGOO
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE WORDS EVEN MEAN
>>
>>115211776
>all stupid and/or desperate girls want him
>smart girls like Rin tell him to fuck off
FTFY
Most of the time when you see assholes that are popular with girls, most of those girls that end up fauning for him aren't even that attractive and are way too easy to get anyway. The girls are that are actually worth pursuing usually see through that guy's bullshit and tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>115228977
>Is in love with Rin
Weird way to spell Shirou.
>>
>>115229052
Is it Sakura he's crushing on then? I know it was one of them, although they're both magi...
>>
>>115220491
Then double team Rin, with Aracher being forced to watch.
>>
>>115229151
No, that would be Himuro Minori (Ginger Gil) - Kane's younger brother.

Issei shows no interest to anyone in both F/SN or F/HA
>>
>>115229052
But he was perfectly fine with Saber. It is not because of magic, it is because his personalty is incompatible with Rin.
>>
>>115229096
It's just a matter of taste. With Shirou's crew you've got the three best flavors to pick from
>Super stern, serious Issei who has a position of power and gets all tsundere
>Sweet, caring Shirou whose innocence is matched only by his willpower and desire to help others
>Sauve, sexy Shinji who will sweep girls off their feet and leave them wanting even more
>>
>>115229255
Saber has Charisma working for her and she does not shit magic unlike Rin.
>>
>>115229052
>Issei knows that Rin is a magus

Wait, really? Is that from F/HA or something? Does he know anything about Shirou or Sakura?
>>
>>115229324
>Does he know anything about Shirou or Sakura?
No but he suspects Shirou for a bit
>>
Ado Edem>Bazett=Kotomine>Caster>Rider>Saber>shit>sakura>rin>shirou>archer>shinji
>>
File: ShinjiinCP.jpg (161 KB, 1222x640) Image search: [Google]
ShinjiinCP.jpg
161 KB, 1222x640
ITT
>>
>>115229306
No, the scenes where Saber meets Issei show that both like each other because of their mindset and discipline.
>>
>>115229324
In F/HA they reveal that Issei spied on Caster initially until she put him on a spell.
>>
>>115226158
You can like a character yet still hate him/her as a person. Think of Shinji like King Joffrey from Game of Thrones/ASOIAF. He's a character you love to hate.
>>
>>115220491
>>115220561
I think Nasu confirmed he is not the guy who betrayed Shirou.
>>
File: 1362218011978.jpg (348 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1362218011978.jpg
348 KB, 960x960
If based Shinji in his infinite wisdom didn't tell Shirou to clean up the Archery clubroom, none of FSN would've happened.

Think about it. You have him to thank for everything.
>>
>>115229655
Isn't Archer's past a version of Fate where Ilya dies? Doesn't Shinji die in that route?
>>
>>115229845
EMIYA is not from any of the known routes.
>>
>>115229747
If we're being honest, Shinji probably knew everything that was going to happen. In every route he did whatever he had to do to make his bro Shirou get the best end possible. He spent all that time reading magical tomes for a reason.
>>
File: ShinjiMatou1-350x262.jpg (30 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
ShinjiMatou1-350x262.jpg
30 KB, 350x262
>>115229747
He truly is the best
>>
>>115229845
We have no idea what Archer's past was like, only that he knew Illya well and held on to Rin's amulet after she saved him with it.
>>
>>115229877
Pretty much, it is no even Illya route because even for Fate route, Illya in the hot spring Taiga scene said that Shirou would unlikely to be Archer because she would be with him.

>Taiga:...Wait. Does that mean there's a big danger of Shirou becoming Archer-san in this route?
>Ilya:That would depend on how Shirou lives.
>Well, I think that's a pretty small possibility. I'm by his side, after all.
>>
File: sad kaiji.jpg (57 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
sad kaiji.jpg
57 KB, 525x295
>there will never, EVER be a 4th F/SN route where Shriou and Shinji team up to win the grail war together as best bros and spitroast Rider, Sakura, and Saber on different occasions, and have a big orgy with them and a mindbroken Tohsaka after killing Archer
>>
>>115229968
>and held on to Rin's amulet after she saved him with it.
He did that in all routes though.
>>
>>115229845
Archer is Miyu's onii chan from Kaleid, baka poop.
Fucking Tertiaries shitting on my board
>>
>>115230093
Shirou's too dumb to understand the concept of more than two people having sex at the same time.

He barely understands *regular* sex.
>>
matou shinji
archer
chaotic good

str: c
end: d
agi: c+
mag: e
lck: c

>class action
independent action: b+
magic resistance: b

>personal skills
golden rule: b
guardian knight: b
instinct: c+
familiar (worms): a+

>noble phantasms
unlimited worm works (anti-unit): b+
hundred shooting worms (anti-army): c
>>
>>115230093
I can't even imagine what a Shinji route with be like.

Well, I mean, first off, I guess the heroine would be Rider?
>>
>>115229096

>Smart girls like Rin
>Can't remember that the clocks were off
>>
>>115229747
Actually, Shirou had already been chosen as a master by then, so he'd probably summon Saber that night when he went to do his daily magic training.
It would take longer for him to make allies with Rin (if at all) though.
>>
>>115230093
I don't think there's any possibility of Shirou teaming up with Shinji during the grail war without drastically altering how things progress. You'd need a route where Shinji comes across Shirou before Rin, which wouldn't happen in any route where Rin saves him after being attacked by Lancer.
>>
>>115230548
It would be Rin, and would be all about trying to get into her pants and failing spectacularly.
>>
>>115230564
She's smart, but she's also an idiot.

>>115230567
Ilya straight up tells him to summon his Servant already when they bump into each other before that.
>>
>>115230548
I guess not, the route's heroine shouldn't be anyone who Shinji had presumably raped.
>>
>>115230567
Rin might not have survived the fight with Lancer if Shirou hadn't blundered onto the scene. Without Rin explaining what the hell was going on Shirou would have been in a lot of trouble, as well.
>>
>>115230686
Maybe nasu did that to piss off who made he/she make sakura a heroine?
>>
>>115230708
You think Archer would have lost to Lancer?
>>
>>115230777
Nasu loves Sakura m8
>>
>>115230777
Sakura was always supposed to be a heroine. Her route was supposed to split into Ilya's though, that's what got cut.
>>
>>115230708
Archer already proved that Rho-Aias can at least soothe the effects of Gae Bolg.
>>
>>115230791
He was about to gay bulge him, and Archer isn't really that strong of a servant physically. In the VN Archer was really only barely holding out in their fight, Lancer was just confused by the whole sword thing on top of the command seal preventing him from fighting properly.
>>
File: sss.png (108 KB, 277x399) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
108 KB, 277x399
>>115211776
Shinji is quite the subversion of the cliche butt-of-the-every-joke sidekick. Friends with the MC but only formerly. Plot-relevant. Popular without being the played-for-laughs bishie or the good looking self important rich douche who isn't actually popular.
>>
>>115211776
I was friends with that guy, asshole didn't try to set me up. Not once. Glad he got herpes
>>
>>115230827
He loves her so much she gets raped 24/7 by worms and Shinji.
>>
>>115230568
You'd also have to give Shinji some sort of use, although I'd really like to see that. Like something that gives him some sort of competitive edge.
>>
>>115220812
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYeVyWbHKVo
Not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k

Interesting taste you have there, anon. I bet you liked Forever, too.
>>
>>115231114
The problem is that the minute Shinji starts pulling stuff like Rider's blood fort thing, Shirou isn't going to want to still be allies. And there's still the whole he was regularly raping his sister issue to deal with after that.

Shirou and Shinji really wouldn't be able to work together unless Shinji stops being Shinji.
>>
>>115231257
On the other hand ignore that, I sucks cock.
Here is the real deal, japanese Batman anime opening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpTwjPLb2E
>>
>>115230680
Yeah, it confirms that Shirou was already a master by then.
It would be only a metter of time befor he'd summon Saber, the ritual is merely a formality.
The way I see, whenever Shirou would use magic used magic close to the circle, Saber would be summoned. Lancer being there was only a coincidence and had nothing to do with the summoning itself.
>>
>>115231257
It was the first theme that I saw, I like Danny Elfman's 90s theme and the first movie the best.
>>
>>115230940
>>115230791

No, it was only against ranged Gae Bolg. Melee Gae Bolg is a different story.
-------------
Fate/complete material II: Character Material - Characters: Lancer, p.070-073

Takeuchi: So, would Archer get hit?

Nasu: For sure. But since he knows about it, he wouldn’t approach Lancer in the first place. If it looked like Lancer was seriously getting ready to use Gae Bolg, Archer would already be frantically getting as far away as possible.

Takeuchi: Ah, I see. That sort of tactic is always an option, huh? So what about the thrown version?

Nasu: The “Spear of Striking Death Flight”. That one’s just pure, simple destructive power.

Takeuchi: As expected. If you added on the concept of heart-piercing at long range too, then…

Nasu: …it would end up being the ability of Lancer’s father. The ultimate version of Fragarach.

Takeuchi: Eternal Force Blizzard! And the target dies. Around that level.

Nasu: Naturally. Because the battles in mythology are freaking hax, right
>>
>>115231324
Isn't sex like literally necessary for sakura's body to function?
The only time shinji went full rape mode was in HF, and he promptly died for it.
Blood fort is still a deal breaker for any alliance with shirou though
>>
>>115231324
Or maybe Shirou had already gone full MoS and would be willing to sacrifice a few people.
He should have already lost saber too, so he could actually gain something from alling with Shinji.
>>
>>115231324
How about an alteration on Sakura's route in which Shinji gets screwed over by Zouken who takes Sakura?
>Shirou meets Rider for the first time
>Bonds with Shinji, realizing that he doesn't really want to kill him
>Sakura's process begins after seeing him hanging out with Shinji, only this time Shirou doesn't notice it before it starts and Zouken has full control over her
>Shinji rethinks his life, realizes what a piece of shit he's been and how much Zouken has fucked everyone over
>Realizes he loves his sister and wants to save her
>Magic shit happens
>>
>>115211776
All i know is that that character didnt deserve the VA he got
>>
>>115227686
Yes
Apparently Shirou was being a hero of justice with someone totally unrelated to him and Shinji thought "well that's kinda cool".
>>
File: 1396043776051.jpg (27 KB, 277x291) Image search: [Google]
1396043776051.jpg
27 KB, 277x291
>>115216763
>Shinji is the Darkstar of the Fate series
>>
Why are all lancers shit? They are complete bros, but when it comes to fighting they just suck.

How would you fix lancers?
>>
File: 1371951835828.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1371951835828.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>115231902
I still don't understand what old fat George was thinking
>>
>>115228397
I'd rather have some sort of sequel where they fight magi to turn off the grail with Waver.
>>
>>115218842
And Shirou is red Enkidu. Right down to the lack of self-worth and viewing themselves as ultimately being dispensable weapons.

So, not only is he a faker, he's aping Gilgamesh's best friend.
>>
>>115231943
It's not their fault, really.
Whoever gave the containers the specs is the one to blebe for screwing over the lancer class
>>
>>115231943
Not give them shitty Masters who gimp their fights on purpose.
>>
>>115231943
Bazette and Cu would have won the grail
>>
File: 1410368977969.jpg (153 KB, 734x766) Image search: [Google]
1410368977969.jpg
153 KB, 734x766
>>115231952
Girls didn't like his first self-insert so he tried to make an edgy and badass one
>>
>>115231972
> Waver tries to summon Rider with the mantle but fails because there's already 8 servants
> Rin gets the timing perfect on her summon but decides to try out the catalyst and gets fucking Gil
> Bazett tries to summon Cu again gets Scathach as Caster instead
> Shirou gets Seiba

> Waver spends the war playing video games and cursing japan
> Rin spends the war trying to get Gil to listen to her without getting killed
> Caster spends the war training the fuck out of Bazett while telling her about how he used to fuck Cu when he was 16
> Shirou spends the war cooking

> by the end of the war:
> Gil finds the kaleidostick and fights as a magical girl
> Bazett hulks out and punches somebody's head off
> Waver gets mugged by yankees
> Saber NTRs Rin
> Shinji dies
>>
File: 1092838192.jpg (763 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1092838192.jpg
763 KB, 1280x850
>apologizing for meatbags
>>
>>115232224
Who are these people?
>>
>>115232307
Not anime
>>
I fucking hate Shinji, he's a beta piece of shit that has girls all over him yet all he does is talk to them like the faggot boy he is. When the tsu dere bitch in red, I don't even remember her name since she's such a shit character, says no to him, he tries to strangle-rape her. He has HUGE daddy issues to the point where he would rather hide in a fucking hole then talk to him, and he gets himself killed by being such a bitch in how many endings? His fucking voice makes me want to kill small children, and he makes the most cringe-inducing faces on the planet. Seriously, every tme this guy makes one of his faces I have to pause the episode and leave the computer, THAT'S how bad it is. His school uniform is shi, his hair is shit, and he probably wants to fuck that magic dude with the white hair since he's so fucking gay it hurts to even hear his name. Anno is a fucking hack.
>>
>>115231952
I guess he wanted a character who would replace Oberyn.
Honestly, Daario is way worse than Darkstar
>>
>>115232280
> training freak + that woman who trained at least 3 people into cu-tier
too bad you cant servant concepts.
>>
>>115232224
What did they fucking reply to that?
>>
>>115231114
Yeah, honestly, I can't really see Shinji as little more than baggage for Shirou. There's literally nothing Shinji has to offer him, so it would just be Shirou protecting a useless person all the time.

Although it would be interesting to see a sort of role reversal where rather than Shirou being guided by someone else, it's Shirou who's the one doing the guiding. Maybe, by hanging with Shirou, Shinji learns to be a better person, culminating in him pulling something truly impressive and selfless at the end while Shirou's, I dunno. Holding Kotomine off or something.
>>
>>115232459
She'd have been summonable in strange fake.

Considering she wanted to die she might have made a contract to be made back into a human in exchange for partecipating.
>>
>>115232719
Shinji's good at the sex, maybe he can use that to save the day?
>>
>>115232719
Shinji, whilst incapable of practising magecraft himself, has at least studied it a fair amount and brings that to the table. At the same time, Shinji's not exactly stupid, and only really fucks up when he gets overconfident and begins boasting, so he and Shirou could also hash out fairly competent plans between the two of them.
>>
>>115233076
Shinji only studied some outdated as fuck vodka runes from Zouken's library.
>>
>complete jerk
way to slander a good man's name you maggot, I'll fight you
>>
>>115233076
>"Alright Shinji, what's the plan?"
>"You've got swords right? Hit them with swords until they die. I'll hang back here and fuck bitches."
>>
>>115233318
Shinji a shit, can't get anybody to sleep with him unless it's rape.
>>
I wish TM elaborated on that Magic Train Shinji apparently inherited from his mother.
>>
>>115233076
Little of Shinji's knowledge would be useful to Shirou. In fact, in terms of practical knowledge, Shirou should bring more to the table. And as far as knowledge of thaumaturgy goes, Rider should be even more useful.

At best, maybe Shinji could learn some Formalcraft, but I doubt he'd be able to do anything with just a week or so's worth of training. That is, unless he had a major knack for it or something.
>>
>>115233249
>vodka runes
What even is that?
>>
>>115233448
He inherited... a magic... train? Why was that shit not in the VN?!
>>
File: getthisboyamanuelorsomething.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
getthisboyamanuelorsomething.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>115228971
>>115229083
>>
>>115233539
Водка руны.
>>
>>115233539
A joke, most probably. Zouken drank too much vodka in the old days, went into coma and now has brain damage.
>>
>>115233559
It was.

How else would Shinji rail so many girls?
>>
File: 1394092894911.png (228 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1394092894911.png
228 KB, 640x400
>>115233559
*Magic Trait
>>
>>115212539
The thing is, even complete jerks are sometimes popular with everbody
>>
>>115233539
Well, Zolgen family was originally from somewhere in Russia.
>>
>>115232989
How can you know Shinji is good at sex if he's never had a willing partner?
>>
>>115233448
So if he has Rider does that make him a Conductor class?
>>
>>115233765
Well, he does get Sakura and Rider to puff on his chimney stack.
>>
>>115233721
Because they keep coming back
>>
>>115233721
He must be good for her to like it and come back everyday.
>>
>>115233765
Only if this Rider is Casey Jones.
>>
>>115233866
>>115233879
She only comes back because he'd beat the shit out of her if she didn't.
>>
>>115233955
but how can he beat her if she doesn't come back?
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>115233955
She comes back because she knows he'll beat the shit out of her vagina.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.