[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying all the anime you watch isn't irradiating your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: mio-tan, ultra evil gif.gif (3 MB, 470x522) Image search: [Google]
mio-tan, ultra evil gif.gif
3 MB, 470x522
>Implying all the anime you watch isn't irradiating your DNA making you japanese slowly over time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>
>Implying anime wasn't invented by the ZOG to turn men gay
>>
>implying anime wasn't invented to show that white people could like something autistic and be judged less than the japs who actually watch it.
>>
>implying anime wasn't invented to prevent overpopulation
>>
File: 1409630216274.gif (64 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1409630216274.gif
64 KB, 150x150
>>113919499
I'm okay with this.
>>
Heh. Who wants to be a jap nowadays?

Either you're a bigfuck weeaboo or just simply oblivious about Japan.
>>
>>113922772
>tfw you'll never be wide

I'm wide, but not in a good way ;_;
>>
File: 1334263394928.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1334263394928.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>you will never enroll at the high school your older sister went to
>you will never be suckered into joining a small club at the start of your freshman year
>you will never go on adventures with your 3 other club members
>you will never have an awkward teenage relationship with one of the qt3.14 girls in the club
>you will never become bros for life with the guy
>you will never spend your high school years doing nothing productive with your club
Well at least VR is right around the corner.
>>
File: yuruyuri2-27.gif (826 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
yuruyuri2-27.gif
826 KB, 500x283
>>113923598
>You will never be asked to join the student council
>You will never hang around the popular girls during break
>You will never make everlasting friendships with the member of the student council
>You will never fall in love with one of the members from other clubs after you decided to barge into their club room while shouting her name loudly
>You will never have a best friend that'd do anything to see you happy, who just happen to wear glasses
>You will never experience the thrills of a teenage girl who can never express her feelings clearly
Why even live?
>>
>>113924412
>>You will never be Kyoko.
>>
>>113919499
I wish. Seriously I wish I was Japanese just so I could take part in an Awa dannce. Shit looks so fun. Throw on a happi coat grab my fan shit would be awesome.
>>
>>113919499
>Already look vaguely East Asian.
>Mistaken for a local in 5 Asian countries.
>Mistaken for a Japanese tourist in America.

The transformation has begun.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.