[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time MF Bunko J announced like 5 LN adaptations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Remember that time MF Bunko J announced like 5 LN adaptations at once and nobody gave a shit about them except for NGNL for some reason

What was that all about
>>
>>142685490
Need to do that many to have one hit
>>
>>142685860
If one out of five LN adaptations were a hit you wouldn't see a single manga or VN adaptation
>>
>>142685490
Mahou Sensou probably doesn't need explanation.
That Dragon Loli has over 20 volume and is really all about fan services, it was also not good.
NGNL was the best adaption out of the five and was actually fun.
Vanadis was rushed as fuck and had some major plot elements cut to kill all hope for a second season. Otherwise, it was okay.
Blade Dance was basically QUALITY the animation and didn't portrait the LN very well, especially since they needed to adapt more to get to the good parts of it.

So yeah, no wonder nobody gave a fuck about anything but NGNL.
>>
>>142686117
>That Dragon Loli has over 20 volume
Are you serious? What is it even about anymore?
>>
>>142686178
A family feud, starring 8+ harems and beasteality.
>>
>>142686117
This anon understands it perfectly.
Though Mahou sensou never existed anon, remember that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>142686738
>Though Mahou sensou never existed anon, remember that
IT HAPPENED

IT HAPPENED AND WILL FOREVER BE A STAIN ON MADHOUSE'S LIBRARY FOREVER
>>
>>142685490
I didn't care about the others but was very disappointed with what they did to Vanadis. It's one of the most decent senki series out there.
>>
>>142685490
Claire a shit.
>>
>>142686814
I'll be blunt, I believe that show was the only show that made me feel that I seriously wasted time watching it till the end.

Some series just give me an incomplete feeling but mahou sensou was absolutely horrible.

Madhouse will never forget it existed but I will for the sake of my brain cells
>>
>>142685490
Because the only one worth a damn was NGNL, duh. I don't know how the source materials for any of them are, but I watched all five anime adaptations and the only ones that weren't complete shit were NGNL and Vanadis, but NGNL shits on Vanadis in terms of entertainment value.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.