[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANSWER ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Battleofthecentury.jpg (258 KB, 1224x438) Image search: [Google]
Battleofthecentury.jpg
258 KB, 1224x438
ANSWER ME
>>
Can you be gay in this show?
>>
seems like they would be friends
>>
This has an easy answer, Sakamoto has been shown to be more of a pacifist. He resolves conflicts without resorting to physical violence so if he had beef with Saitama or vice versa then Sakamoto would simply resolve the issue without resorting to physical violence.

Checkmate OP

Also Saitama is a bit too dimwitted and laidback to actually hate Sakamoto or have any issue with him. Sakamoto is the same way, it's not like Sakamoto goes out of his way to make enemies, the only reason he had enemies was because the delinquents at his school didn't like him getting so much attention from the girls, and the teachers didn't like his perfectionist attitude.

Saitama wouldn't give a fuck at all, if anything they'd be friends or just ignore each other.
>>
>>142588226
/thread
>>
Sakamoto would do a wig for him
>>
File: Checkmate OP.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate OP.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>142588226
>Checkmate OP
You had one fucking job
>>
>>142588630
Yeah, that picture would have been great. Sadly I don't usually screenshot scenes from anime and then use them as reaction/reply images, I'll probably save that one and use it next time.
>>
>>142588226
>the only reason he had enemies was because the delinquents at his school didn't like him getting so much attention from the girls

So what if Sakamoto was an S rank hero getting all the attention from the girls. Then what?
>>
>>142588691
Well he'd probably catch the ire of other heroes but not specifically Saitama, based off what we know and have seen of Saitama he really doesn't care much for women or impressing them.
>>
File: east vs west.jpg (256 KB, 2356x1016) Image search: [Google]
east vs west.jpg
256 KB, 2356x1016
>>142587894
Fuck you
Answer this instead. Gimmick character vs gimmick character
>>
One punch is shit, and you should kil yourselves for liking it.
>>
>>142588721
>Well thought out design featuring lots of little details
vs
>God awful lazy design trying to pass itself off as quirky
>>
Sakomoto seems like a good lad that does all that cool shit for fun

Bald man is just a boring faggot
>>
>>142589201
Sakamoto*
>>
>>142589052
You made it ambiguous as to whom you were respectively referring to on purpose, didn't you?
>>
>>142588067
Saitama would get annoyed by Sakamoto, without a doubt.

Then Genos would bow at his feet too.
>>
Is wan punch the attack on titan of anime?
>>
>>142588226
>if anything they'd be friends
^This. No discussion needed.
>>
>>142589507
>Is this anime the anime of anime?
>>
>>142588719
He marveled at the idea of having a fan club.
>>
>>142589352
>Saitama would get annoyed by Sakamoto, without a doubt.
But that's impossible
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.