[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey never been here before, never watched anime until this one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: maxresdefault.jpg (256 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256 KB, 2048x1280
hey never been here before, never watched anime until this one. I shed tears

guys can we have a feels thread? who here missed out on teenage / true love
>>
you have missed out on teenage love
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love
>>
>>133577532
Fuck, OP, you're breaking my heart.
>>
>>133577742
hold me man, I'm actually shedding a tear for a love that wasn't lost, but never was
>>
Take your blogshit elsewhere faggots.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>133577683
Holy fucking shit anon. You almost killed me with those feels
>>
File: 1447375692413.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1447375692413.png
75 KB, 348x301
Nice blog thread.

Fuck off to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>133578092
>>
File: 1443416069584.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1443416069584.png
4 KB, 205x246
>>133577683
While reading that, I just happened to be listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rELMEsw-zTI
>>
>>133578056
>>133578178

what are blog threads srs?? never posted on this board b4
>>
>>133577683
Speak for yourself, faggot. Not everyone on /a/ is an austitic meme.
>>
File: 1378060836712.png (142 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
1378060836712.png
142 KB, 359x363
>>133577683
Damn it anon. I feel you ;_;
>>
>>133578557
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>133577532
I still havent watched this movie. So i asked to see it on christmas with a girl i met 2 months ago from my class. She likes romance and watches only a little anime but she agreed to watch it with me at her house. I really like her but i dont know if its too soon. Care to give a fellow anon some advice? If you dont want to, its fine. Who know what might happen, right? R-right?
>>
>>133579443
Hey man, thanks for posting in my thread, assuming you're srs, if she agreed to watch it with you at your house we can safely assume she likes you. Might be kinda tough movie unless you're ready / immune to feels. DESU it's a sad movie, kinda like watching The Notebook for a first date movie lol. Don't worry about timing, just go for it mang. It's sad af! I really wish you luck man, hopefully it's snowing where you are and after the movie you guys can walk around in the snow together and feel feels together. sorry for rambling
>>
>>133579889
>it's a sad movie
>It's sad af!
You missed the point of the movie, senpai.
>>
>>133579889
Thats no rambling man. They actully gave me more courage the deal with the situation. Thanks for the encoraging words man, it means alot. Hope your life goes well too if you are in this situation or you already were.
And lets see if i can handle the movie too. May sound weird but i cant wait for christmas to come.
Also its rare to snow were i live, but there is a place where it snows, i do snowboard there every winter, so i might go there too, and probably invite her if i can.
>>
>>133577532
If you wanted to be a normalfag, why didn't you talk to people, you stupid faggot? Don't come here and bitch and blog to people who want nothing to do with relationships about how you were too much of an idiot to go after one.
>>
File: balgus[1].jpg (15 KB, 350x257) Image search: [Google]
balgus[1].jpg
15 KB, 350x257
Teenage love isn't real love.
It's basically just what it feels like to have your dick control your entire body.
It's anxious and scary and even if you have sex, the sensation will be overwhelming but you'll feel nothing but emptiness inside.
Then the feeling of even just being physically separated from that person for a short while will feel like the darkest horror you've ever experienced.
You could get a similar experience with opiate addiction.
It doesn't compare to being able to function as an adult while periodically enjoying the peace of having a warm body next to you.
It's far more worth looking forward to what the future can offer you than longing for the superficial things of the past you've lost.
>>
>>133581412
>Teenage love isn't real love.
This. I'm sure we were all "in love" with twenty different people as teenagers, because we were horny pieces of shit. Going out with them wouldn't magically make that random attraction into something transcendent.
>>
>>133577532
READ THE MANGA! Seriously the manga version of all this guys stuff is better as its not constricted by the budget as heavily so you get a better story out of it. The manga for this one has a whole nother arch giving a better ending.
>>
>>133582917
>constricted by the budget
The fuck are you talking about? Have you seen any of Shinkai's movies in the past 8 years?
>>
>>133577683
Fucking kill me already.
>>
>>133581412
This
>>
File: a-ko.png (25 KB, 131x145) Image search: [Google]
a-ko.png
25 KB, 131x145
I had teenage love.
It was fine.
We broke up after a week.
That was a fun week.
There was no sense in being sad over losing her.
Moved on and enjoyed life.
Because life is great and the people who keep dwelling on shit are the ones who don't move in it.
If you never experienced teenage love is because you didn't want to.
Sad but true.
>>
File: Aria ;_;.jpg (215 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Aria ;_;.jpg
215 KB, 800x600
I cried the first time I saw that too, anon. Although I think the biggest takeaway from it is lost love and that things go on with time. Those moments and memories are precious even if you cannot relive them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJmvvZk4C1A
>>
I just contracted cancer, thanks man.
>>
>>133582917
The manga isn't canon is it?

I agree its better though.
>>
File: 1392090838384.gif (885 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1392090838384.gif
885 KB, 500x504
>feels thread
okay.
>that feel when I almost fell asleep watching this movie
Like, the only thing that got my attention was that it suddenly ended. I don't get the praise, I'll never FEEL as much as anon FEELS toward this movie.
Fucking waste of time.
>>
>>133581029
One does not simply chooses to become a normalfag.
>>
You know, sometimes when I'm watching some anime I think "man, I wish I were back in high school..." Then I remember that if I were back in my high school it would have been a repeat of my senior year, which was fun but I won't get anything close to what I see in anime or tv shows or movies

These are fantasy worlds, this shit won't happen in any lifetime ever. Those greentexts about a brother and sister falling in love? Those movies like fast and furious or commando? Those animes where the main character is an unstoppable sex machine? All bullshit, in case you haven't guessed. You didn't miss shit, the opportunity was probably never presented to you. My younger sister is real shy but I know she likes me as more than a brother. My other younger sister also likes me and is completely obvious about it. Will there ever be an opportunity to do anything? Maybe. Will this end up like oreimo? Like yosuga no Sora? Like monogatari? Probably not. It's just reality, guys. The reality is no one is really that lucky. I mentioned those greentext stories, those always made me think why isn't my life that good but, you know what, they guy that made that up is probably thinking the same thing.

This shit won't happen in your life, maybe it'll happen in the next. There's something for you in this life, you don't know it yet, but there's something. No matter what path you think you're going, the end of it is where life wants you to go. After that, hopefully we'll get to the light at the end of the rainbow.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>Blog shit
REMINDER TO REPORT
>>
File: 1414891207756.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414891207756.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>you will never have a cute 2d daughteru
>you will never pat her head whenever she does something good
>you will never see her bright smile when she comes home from school to show off her good grades.
>you will never be confessed to by your daughter and you jokingly reply saying you will marry her
>you will never cuddle up with her during a cold winter night
>you will never see her grow into a fine young lady and get married to a nice man whom you approve of
3DPD kids are shit
>>
>>133583370
That song gets me every time.
>>
>>133581412
>>133581729
>>133583140

I'm sorry you guys are so jaded.
>>
>>133583771
Yes, you do. You go introduce yourself to girls, you watch sports, you smoke weed, and you stop jacking off to loli.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1200x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1200x935
>>133585984
>stop jacking off to loli
There's no 3D girl I can fuck that would be better than loli!
>>
>>133586252
Exactly. This is why I'm not a normalfag.
>>
>>133585984
>introduce yourself to girls
ok

>you watch sports
fine

>you smoke weed
right

>you stop jacking off to loli
fuck no
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.