[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What translations are you currently waiting for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1334783886826.png (984 KB, 1987x1400) Image search: [Google]
1334783886826.png
984 KB, 1987x1400
What translations are you currently waiting for?
>>
Fukigen Cinderella and Koe no Katachi. I've given up hope on Black Jack ever being translated fully
>>
>>110618193
I thought the bakabt torrent had all the Black JacK? I stopped reading at "the locomotive called life" but I don't see why the localization wouldn't have everything translated.
>>
chapters 8-15 of Hamatora. Maybe I just suck at this searching for translations thing
>>
fucking zetman
>>
Re:monster
>>
None because I understand Japanese.
>>
I am a hero and boku dake ga inai machi
>>
>Ajin
>Prison School
>Coppelion
>>
Never read Sun-Ken Rock before. The art looks gorgeous, but the story seems to be dumb. Is it actually any good?
>>
Fate Hollow Axtaria but I've given up by this point.
>>
Qualia the Purple
Sensen Spike Hills
>>
Jisatsutou
Kiichi!!
>>
>>110620541
if you like rape
>>
>>110620541
The story is pretty dumb, but it's pretty.
>>
Mission! School.
Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta.
Majeh
Metal Heart
Wolfsmund
>>
Majikoi
Classmate Kamimura
Sengokuhime
>>
Birdy the Mighty. The guy who was doing scans seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.
>>
File: SPICEWOLFm_1.gif (86 KB, 303x455) Image search: [Google]
SPICEWOLFm_1.gif
86 KB, 303x455
>>110617753
Chapter 27 never
>>
File: m016[1].jpg (174 KB, 869x1263) Image search: [Google]
m016[1].jpg
174 KB, 869x1263
>>110620541
it's probably the most straight-up misogynistic manga I've ever read

and I'm not one of those people who think comics demean women or anything, but honestly SKR is so bad with it that it's a little distracting

every single female character has either been raped, almost raped, and certainly molested

women throw themselves at the MC and suck his cock and shit while he goes "wawawewa oh boy i can't be doin wit this"

at one point he defeats a pair of female assassins by fingerbanging them

there are an awful lot of bottom-less ladies running around

it's like, I read Kenichi and Prison School and all that. I'm used to copious amounts of ecchi, and I enjoy it. But both of those feel like it's all in good fun, whereas half the time SKR just feels dirty and filthy and shit.

the art is still godlike, and the fights are great, and it has some great "make you a deal you can't refuse"-tier moments.

but the overall story is stupid and the characters are even dumber
>>
File: 1371223320774.jpg (61 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1371223320774.jpg
61 KB, 478x373
[Commie] and [FFF]
Part of me just wants to end the suffering and go with Horrible.
>>
Baldr Sky
Aiyoku no Eustia
>>
Shamo Vol 32
>>
File: sad wheels.jpg (242 KB, 1030x339) Image search: [Google]
sad wheels.jpg
242 KB, 1030x339
A few non-H Love Live doujins which I want to typeset.
Been waiting for three weeks for the translator already. I hope he isn't dead.
>>
>>110622600

It's by a Korean, and the Koreans have a reputation in Asia for being wife-beaters, despite the recent popularity of the K-wave.

Not that other Asian countries don't have wide-spread misogyny, but for the Koreans it's pretty much a stereotype. How true is it? I dunno, but even my Korean American friend in college (smallest population on campus), hit his girlfriend.
>>
Prison school and Jin.
>>
Comprehensive Toravich
>>
Koe de Oshigoto
Gakkou Gurashi
>>
File: terra_formars.png (123 KB, 293x358) Image search: [Google]
terra_formars.png
123 KB, 293x358
>>110617753
pic related
>>
Choujin Gakuen.

First I'm waiting for people with translating skills to hear about it in the first place at all.
>>
File: 1398467243605.jpg (118 KB, 529x534) Image search: [Google]
1398467243605.jpg
118 KB, 529x534
>>110620900
>Qualia the Purple
One of these months, anon.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.