[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this blonde woman whose face is not shown hates Lelouch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: R24 .png (549 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
R24 .png
549 KB, 854x481
I think this blonde woman whose face is not shown hates Lelouch so much she wants to cut his dick off

Which brings me a rage inducing conclusion: even if Lelouch lived, people will spit on his grave for eternity and curse his name on daily basis, and will teach children how hate is the emotion they should feel when they see his face in history books.

I know Lelouch doesn't give a fuck but it's still extremely depressing
>>
Our eternal cart-driving overlord knew this was his fate from the start, in fact, he depended on it. This was the whole point of the Zero Requiem. He attracted all of the hatred in the world onto himself, forced everyone to unite in their hatred of him, and was killed by the hero Zero. This is his repentance for all the shit he did over the course of the series and his tribute to Euphie. He promised he would become a villain so dastardly that history would forget her deeds, and he followed through on it.

And hey, he's probably sitting on a beach with bleached blond hair and blue contacts, sipping lemonade with C.C. lying next to him in a bikini. Suzaku is busy spending the rest of his life working his balls off acting the part of Zero. There's no need to pity Lelouch that much.
>>
>>142199431
I hate dramatic irony like this.
>>
>>142199737
Spinzaku got what he deserved
He choosed hoes before bros
>>
>>142200256
I don't think Suzaku is having it as bad as people make it out to be
>>
>even if Lelouch lived, people will spit on his grave for eternity and curse his name on daily basis, and will teach children how hate is the emotion they should feel when they see his face in history books.

Seems logical, He did go full hitler on civilians and didnt achieve anything long lasting. "War to end all wars" never works
>>
>>142202548
>He did go full hitler on civilians

I don't remember him being racist. He was more like Stalin with Soviet Union. Hitler treated Germans well by dictatorship standards
>>
>>142203149
That's just American/ foreign education. If it's bad, best compare it to Hitler.
>>
>>142200256
>He choosed hoes before bros

Euphemia was anything but a hoe
>>
You are now realizing that more than half the series was spent cleaning up the mess Lelouch created when he accidentally Geass'd Euphie into launching a massacre. And then killing her.

That was the point where EVERYTHING went wrong. Had that not happened a happy ending was well within reach and even pretty likely, even considering the fact the Emperor and his cronies were still in power. But all that went out the window just because C.C. is apparently a megacunt and decided to crank the Geass into overdrive RIGHT AT THAT EXACT MOMENT, THAT WAS NO FUCKING COINCIDENCE YOU PIZZA EATING SLUT.

But it wasn't until Shirley died that he really realized he was beyond the point of no return and fully committed to it.
>>
>>142199737
>Implying Suzaku isn't railing Lelouch's sister daily while putting her a pink wig and calling her Euphie.
>>
wallrunraku
spinzaku
moezaku
darthzaku
jerkzaku
drugzaku
fleezaku/bravezaku/runzaku
lolzaku/laughzaku
knightzaku
buffzaku
phonezaku
resultzaku
deadzaku but then he was actually Zerozaku
>>
>>142205452
>Zerozaku

I told you faggots Lelouch wasn't Zero but you didn't listen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.