[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you do the unthinkable and hug & fug Manami? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Would you do the unthinkable and hug & fug Manami?

I know I would in a heartbeat
>>
She wasn't nearly as bad as people make her up to be, and yes I read the novels. Yes she was selfish and manipulative but she did it for love, besides Kirino and Kyosuke were just too dumb and naive to be led on that way.

In conclusion, 10/10 I would let her make me her pet.
>>
She looks like that bug boy from the new pokemon heck no. Why would I mess with a girl with a nasty bowl cut when there are plenty girls with good haircuts. She looks like a frog trapped inside of a human body. She looks like me when I was 10 years old. She looks like Keima from the VN Harem dating anime God knows or whatever. She looks like a poop on a mashmallow wearing glasses. My waifu is better than this. In fact, all my waifus are better than this. You can not convince me to lick a titty of an ugly wench. I will not stand for this treatment. I will not stand for this treatment. You know your own place so stay there. I am in the air. I float above. Spaghettios and cheerios are both good for you. a hole in your soul --------- Holes in your bowl. You get me? Good!
>>
>>142037918
Of course.
>>
>>142037918
Yes, Dutchguy, I agree. We can be a family and share Manami.
>>
No, because I'm going to marry Saori.
>>
File: 1455549436397.jpg (209 KB, 1023x731) Image search: [Google]
1455549436397.jpg
209 KB, 1023x731
>>142038571
I'll just cuck you with her then!
>>
>>142037918
Can I mind break her and then show her to Kyousuke?
>>
File: 1455747481576.jpg (204 KB, 750x1300) Image search: [Google]
1455747481576.jpg
204 KB, 750x1300
>>142039565
But you have to hug & fug her as well.
>>
>>142040013
I will dye her hair orange and take her glasses off, then I can pretend I'm fucking Kirino.
>>
>>142038571
>>142039061
why is best girl always "just a friend" in these sorts of stories?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.