[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are namics are the most moral race in db/dbz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: th (2).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
i think that the fact that all thay need is watter and sun light made them that way
>>
>>141928024
>most moral race
>first namek introduced is the demon king
No, it's just that there are so few Nameks left, and they're all related to each other, so they get along well.

Also, having no need of shelter or food for survival (because sunlight and water is all they need) means that land ownership is also useless to them. They have very little reason to fight against each other.

A race without reason to compete tends to be less aggressive as a result of sociology, not genetics.
>>
>>141928155
ok but i hate the sociology of humans irl so maby ur right but we need canon of pre geat disaster on namic to prove that
>>
Say what you want, but Toriyama came with some pretty interessing ideas with dragon ball. A demon king that is actually an alien from a near extinct pacifist tribe-like mystics.
>>
>>141928433
this was abought all namics not just kami amnd deamon picklo or picklo jr
>>
>>141928024
You need to be at least 18 to use this site, lad.
>>
File: cartman_by_icefaerie1881.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cartman_by_icefaerie1881.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
>>141928889
u need critical thinking skillz and ebonicz leasons
>>
>>141928024
They are basically plants.
>>
>>141929591 thay are plant people and thats what i like
>>
>>141928376
You don't know the sociology of humans IRL
sociology is basically group psychology in the constraints of culture. So each culture has it's own sociology. Humans have very, very little sociology in common with each other, and it basically boils down to instinctual things like xenophobia, being protective of women, treating men as disposable, etc.

Nameks are communistic. Just like in real life, a commune only functions if it's like the Amish. They are capable of providing everything they need, and they all have strong familial ties. They also acknowledge that others are not that way, so if they attempted to push their lifestyle into others, they would lose. This is pretty much the namek way.
>>
>>141928433
actually, most of them weren't mystics. Most of them were farmers.
and when you realize that they are all LITERALLY the clone children of their leader, it makes sense why they would tend to be pacifistic.
>>
Thinly veiled vegan thread.
>>
i mean i hate human nature / the normal mode of phylogy meaning i hate humantly as a whole
>>
>>141931690
no this is a pro olny drink watter and get sunlight post
>>
>>141928024
The nameks are peaceful because they have no women in their society.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.