[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shameless request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, i've been trying to get a high res printable model of Phantom Assassin from DoTA2.
Any of you guys have a posed/ posable model of it in 3D file?
I am trying to have it printed out and custom painted and things like that. Help will be greatly appreciated.
Pic related as to what I want to achieve.
>>
File: tumblr_ndc2z1BTlO1qduw1jo1_500.png (272 KB, 458x465) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndc2z1BTlO1qduw1jo1_500.png
272 KB, 458x465
Bumping for self interest
>>not op
>>
>>513097
Valve changed the model filetype for the new engine, so you can't decompile the current dota models, you can use the base models if you want, dl from here - http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements

If you want to decompile, there's a torrent with an old version of dota https://kat.cr/dota-2-v580-full-multilanguage-autoupdate-t7547613.html

Download gcfscape and crowbar and vtfedit.
Launch gcfscape.
File->Open-> find pak01_dir.vpk
Extract models/heroes/whatever.mdl
Launch crowbar, decompile.
Extract materials/models/heroes/whatever
Open vtfedit, batch convert all pics, there's another program to mass convert their version, find it, I can't bother to search for it now.
Convert to image files.
Download blender source tools.
Import the .smd model, load the texture, profit.
Models come with bones, but no IK.
>>
>>513172
Sweet, thanks anon.
I'l look into it.
>>
>>513173
Interested if it's good... how much to have 3d printed.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (241 KB, 832x499) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
241 KB, 832x499
Hey would also anybody know where i could get the newest League of Legends models?

I really love to print a 3D Model of Poppy.
>>
>>513413

It'll look like shit with no diffuse and normal maps.
>>
>>513172
>>513097

Couldn't you get them with renderdoc/ninjaripper?

like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPLxCm3SyPU
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.