[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to model ? >>pic related, I think its missing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: screenshot15.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot15.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
What to model ?
>>pic related, I think its missing something
>>
File: 20160623214226_1.jpg (699 KB, 1904x1042) Image search: [Google]
20160623214226_1.jpg
699 KB, 1904x1042
Updated version. The mountains in the right back are placeholders.
>>
I might need to add that this is inside a Game.
>>
>>527113
i liked the older version better. the new update u added makes the foliage look unrealisticly condensed in a area with alot of shade that probably wouldnt realistically have as much
>>
>>527112
Its missing anatomy.
>>
>>527113
listen to>>527119
The mountains are too low poly they look bloby. At least get some normals and displacment maps in there.

You have highlights and midtones but there are no dark spots, contrast works wonders.

All the colors are too close together in shade, It looks like you're going for an american type desert, the rocks have more orange in them. Shrubbery and grass can also still be muted grrens although not all the time. Overall the color is bland and washed out.

Make the time of day more in the afternoon or in the morning to get better shadows. This perfect high noon looks unnatural.
>>
File: squarebody.jpg (10 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
squarebody.jpg
10 KB, 236x177
>>527112
do a decked out lifted 70 squarebody

like so.
>>
>>527112
The landscape makes little sense. Look at real mountains. Put some thought into why they look the way they do.
>>
File: zogqni.jpg (87 KB, 1080x686) Image search: [Google]
zogqni.jpg
87 KB, 1080x686
>>527130
>>
>>527112

What am I supposed to be looking at? There's nothing that draws the eye in this render. There's no focus point. There's no point of interest. That's what's missing, a reason to be looking at it.
>>
>>527150
I knew someone would post this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.