[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you on here when you could literally me making memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: son.jpg (33 KB, 672x500) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
33 KB, 672x500
Why are you on here when you could literally me making memes for money

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/memes
>>
I'm about to buy my own personal 20 micron 3d printer for 2K$
And after that even I won't be able to tell where the memes begin and my lyfe ends.
>>
>>522334
imagine in 50 years where personal 3d printers are just a common household item.

Every kid is going to be walking around with the newest meme keychain, phone case, lunch box.

>be me in 50 years
>child comes home from school
>daddy daddy, i need your help!
>get excited because i love to assist my baby in any way i can
>how can daddy help?
>im the only kid in my class who doesnt have the new pepe doll
>can you please meme me one on the mememaster memethousand
>my meme...
>meme her to meme school tomorrow in our meme mobile
>she walks though pepes big teeth doors to show her meme friends her new memedoll
>>
>>522334

Don't some people own memes. If it takes off people will start to copyright.
>>
>>522336
We'll live in the memecracy.
>>
>>522334

Because not everyone has an army of lawyers to guard you when you're dumb enough to make money with copyrighted characters (which a lot of those meme characters are).

Even normal people could seriously fuck with your shit if you make money with 3D shit and you didn't ask them for permission first / giving them a part of your earned money.
>>
File: Troll Boxing2.gif (694 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Troll Boxing2.gif
694 KB, 400x267
>>522396

Proving ownership will be the problem. Yeah somebody created Troll Face, but they posted it anonymously to a chan. They'll have to be able to legally prove they own the copyright to it.

And since they didn't register the copyright with the library of congress it won't be a criminal case, it'll be a civil case which means they have to prove damages as well. It's going to be hard for them to prove a 3D Printed troll face has caused them financial damages when people are posting troll faces all over the internet.
>>
>>522426
The current state of copywriting is cancer for the artistic and creative environments.

There's no guarantee that someone that comes up with a good idea will take it to its fullest potential, but an entire community has a higher chance in doing it.

The problem we have to get around is the reward system for coming up with new stuff. We need a middle ground in which you reward the creator but can't keep ideas hostage for 130 years+ if your granddad made it.
>>
>>522336
are you 10? In 50 years I would hope you'd have grandchildren by then. How old are you? Are you planning to have kids at 70-80 years old? Jesus christ.
>>
>not familiar with 90% of this shit
Am I out of touch?

...No, it's the kids that are wrong.
>>
>>522336
By then AR will be implemented and having physical representations of objects that do not require accurate shapes to operate will be extremely outdated.
>>
>>522336
>50 yrs
Bitch is gonna happen in 5-10 yrs...
>>
>>522471
I'm planning to live to 150 so yes I'm still going o be having kids well into my 80's..
>>
>>522334
if that thing could make arianna grande heads you would be a millionaire.
>>
>>522551
I hope you enjoy having to euthanize them after you realize that your creations are all retarded from that sperm degradation.

Sagging skin and short telomeres aren't the only signature of aging.
>>
>>524423
Science mate I'll find a way. You are just jelly I will be fucking the 18 year old classmates of my great great great great great grandchildren when I'm 140
>>
File: 18n740touz7xtjpg.jpg (79 KB, 800x685) Image search: [Google]
18n740touz7xtjpg.jpg
79 KB, 800x685
>>522396
I will just print 3d jews and 3d shekels to pay them with. Then; copyright schmopyright.

I will follow Weev protocol and use a quickly biodegradable ink, dont want jews running around after they finished schystering. Nothing good would come of that.
>>
The trollface author is perfectly known, actually: http://whynne.deviantart.com/art/Comic-Trolls-98357844
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.