[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my game made it onto a list of "look at this" for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1441648810233.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1441648810233.png
12 KB, 485x312
my game made it onto a list of "look at this" for a 3d class in a college. I just found out by looking at where some links to my page where coming from. Am I gud yet?
>>
That depends. Post it here.
>>
>>521545
I won't, I have too much of a good thing going.
>>
>>521546
Post it faget
>>
>>521546
Post it and I'll kiss you.
>>
>>521548
getting recognition without asking for it is the crack of 3d, better not to ruin it with a 4chin backlink
>>
>>521542
Jesus fucking christ, is this what this board has become? You fucking faggot. Post your link or shut the fuck up. It does nothing to add to the shithole this board already is. I hope you gain debt and have a realization taht your shitty 3d game was the peak of your career. Good luck on your mental breakdown. When you kill yourself, I hope you think of this moment, only so my soul will have a little bit of pleasure as you gurgle your last breath.
>>
nut up or shut up faggot.
>>
>>521554
you havent felt the High of being put on a List at a school. Its called being stamped. Stamp of Approval.
>>
>>521563
Yeah I have actually. I've won several awards for my work but that doesn't matter. You got your attention right? You wanted a little ego stroke and here you are. So congratufuckinglations you cuck. Just like every fucking girl on facebook and instagram. You got your attention with your bait thread. This isn't facebook. Post your shit or shut the fuck up. But that doesn't matter. You got the attention you wanted right? I'm giving you that attention. Fuck you
>>
>>521574
Your tears are delicious
>>
>>521575
and once again, my point has been proven
>>
>>521579
Just congratulate me like you mean it. Pretend this is my birthday party - you wouldnt say some shit like >>521574.

This is my moment.
>>
File: b80fc95e33665.jpg (32 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
b80fc95e33665.jpg
32 KB, 736x414
congrats wiener face
>>
>>521582
Thank you.
>>
>>521574
>Post your shit or shut the fuck up
this
how are we supposed to believe your lies without proof?
>>
Soi ok cute
>>
> too scared to post it

What is it anon? Are you scared of the harsh truth of anonymous people? Is your ego that fragile?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.