[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does it feel to know that Brech, a prominent blender developer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: levibratingman.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
levibratingman.gif
146 KB, 300x375
how does it feel to know that Brech, a prominent blender developer who introduced Cycle now works for Autodesk?
>>
LIKE A VIIRGIIIIN

TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIMEEE

LIKE A VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRGIN
>>
I use superior Luxrender so I don't give a shit.
>>
he has no morals.
>>
File: 1443646763501.gif (904 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1443646763501.gif
904 KB, 240x228
>>520150
>>
Why do people still care about cycles?
>>
also blendlux and wear 2 black glasses daytime how ever one could press keys that order to get such a line
>>
>>520150

It's Brecht, actually. And it's not like he got a job at Autodesk - Autodesk bought his employer.

What I'm interested in is if Autodesk will allow him to continue to advise the Blender project. He can't contribute code, but Arnold allowed him to contribute in non-code-related ways with Blender, and his opinion is still very highly respected by the Blender devs.

If Autodesk puts a gag order on him, that's going to suck.
>>
>>520339
>his opinion is still very highly respected by the Blender devs.
*Citation needed.

All he did was copy other peoples papers into shitty blender C
>>
>>520340

I'm judging this off the response to his messages on the various Blender mailing lists.

And if you think what he did was easy, why aren't you out there making your own renderer? Go ahead, make the next VRay - we'll be waiting.
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
308 KB, 2048x1536
>>520343
>I'm judging this off the response to his messages on the various Blender mailing lists.
thats like judging if audio cable risers make a difference by reading audiophile forums

>And if you think what he did was easy, why aren't you out there making your own renderer? Go ahead, make the next VRay - we'll be waiting.
my renderer is openGL, directX and vulkan
>>
>>520351
>my renderer is openGL, directX and vulkan
haha, ok, anon
>>
>>520357
huh?
>>
>>520351
Its better to keep you mouth shut and let the world doubt your intelligence, than open it and prove that you are an idiot.
>>
File: 1454341982844.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1454341982844.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>520392
This is an online anime focused website where nobody speaks. Do you have some point you're trying to make or are you just stirring the pot?
>>
>>520393
shut up
>>
>>520393
> anime focused
> talks about 2005's 4chan
:^)
>>
>>520396
>says someone on statistically the least popular board
>>
>>520397
> says completely unrelated things because hes retarded
>>
>>520398
Please just go back to your other containment board.

People who actually read and are familiar with Brech(t)'s code are free to remain and post itt
>>
>>520399
Oh I don't care what you post, you are free to do so. I just opposed your claim that 4chan is focused on animemes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.