[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adobe Fuse is a pieace of software doing...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: WhatIsFuseFor.png (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WhatIsFuseFor.png
164 KB, 1366x768
Hi chan. What is this for? What is the purpose of Adobe Fuse? What it can do, what for is the good idea to choose Fuse for what exactly is this all? Is that somehow related (or compatible) with Unity or Unreal Engine? Or Cinema 4D or Blender or what? Thank you.
>>
>>519909

It used to be Mixamo fuse. Its just a set of premade characters that you can use sliders to customize. You can also import ur own character and use the programs autorigging software which is great if you cant rig. Adobe has fucked it up a bit now with the cloud bullshit. If you can make ur own characters and rig it's not really worthwhile.
>>
File: 4L_4EE3H4aU.png (999 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_4EE3H4aU.png
999 KB, 640x1136
Aey
>>
>>519909
Use DAZ Studio instead, it's free and there is a huge market for figures and other models - or simply create your own when you are not a total fegget
>>
While using Daz, be sure to pirate their shit. check KAT and DAzposer.com
>>
>>519909
Much like a lot of software these days (sfm, daz, unity). It takes the talent out of creation so any amateur can go and make a game. The standard models are ugly and the teen bodies are censored so my fat fedora wearing azz couldn't find a use for it. You can make some pretty interesting characters, though if you like to screw with proportions. I for example made a pretty decent DC Comics style girl. It exports to .OBJ, so you can definitely find a use for it in whatever program you use. More impressive is Mixamo's autorigger, though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.