[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a dilhemmia http://creativecrash.com/downloads/ buck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160317_114038.jpg (794 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160317_114038.jpg
794 KB, 2048x1152
I have a dilhemmia

http://creativecrash.com/downloads/buckid

My teacher gave us all the one he had done, the only problem is when rotating the body the head doesnt move with it.
any ideas?
>>
>>515955
is that Rayman?
>>
your teacher sucks ass.
>>
>>515956
No, it's named buckid and I'm pretty sure it was pulled from a 3D Tutorial site like the link above
>>
>>515982
I know
>>
Check in the channel box when you click controls if there's a "Head Follow" attribute.
>>
>>516000
>>515955

Alright so I downloaded it to try it out,

Its utter crap. As soon as you key the controls it falls apart.

Get that teacher fired
>>
>>516000
will update you on that tmrw, around 1120 EST

>>516001
I realized this, but Set all the parts for frame one

the main goal is to animate it to throw a ball and so far it hasnt been going well
>>
>>516003
It's not a rig made for maya 2012+

I am that person >>516000 and checked. There are no such options.

There's nothing to do unless you want to repair the rig.
>>
parenting the head control object to the body doesn't work ?
>>
>>516009
No, we tried that multiple times
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.