[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rust NPC Drone Model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: compressed.jpg (574 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
compressed.jpg
574 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WAd0oV-jBQ
>>
Downvoted all videos by user. Thanks senpai!
Now, to report some for copyright.
>>
>>515775
gj anon
kill yourself
>>
>>515774
>LOOK AT ALL THE USELESS DETAIL I CAN DO

also, pretty shitty drone, camera is not secure, and for some reazon it's lazer? Pretty shit concept to be honest.
>>
>>515777
agree

also it would be waaaay to intensive to be put in the game
>>
its my 2nd month modelling chill
>>
>>515774
Out of thousands of cool ass drones, pretty shitty design you picked to replicate.
>>
>>515779
>gets the slightest of negative feedback and tells us to chill

go back to tumblr if you cant handle real critic
>>
This is a really good drone all you cancer patients who hate it can kys.
>>
kys you h8ters
>>
are you kidding, this is amazing
>>
>>515774
woah...
>>
>>515785
>>515786
>>515788
>>515796
seems legit
>>
>>515774
17 yr old Australian gaming VFX editor. Former Editor for Myth, Saw & Obey Former Leader/Founder of Earth. PM The channel for my Skype. (With a good reason)
>>
>>515799
Global Rule 2, kek
>>
>>515774
>big ass air vent on top
>both propellers and jets
>trainstation surveillance camera, but with laser

Why
>>
>>516072
Because both artists involved had zero interest in engineering.
Therefore lacked the prerequisite comprehension to be repulsed by the shit as it appeared in front of them.
From their perspective the pile of steaming fecal matter appeared innocent as tasty pudding.
>>
>>516072
The like the camera on it's own on a flying drone, seems neat. Laser, multiple propulsion systems, and vent are all retarded though, I agree.
>>
yeah what a shit cunt
>>
Looked good until you textured it. The texturing is God awful and ruined the whole model. Also to many polys.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.