[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to understand what exactly happened to this book; I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: book.jpg (7 KB, 124x160) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
7 KB, 124x160
I want to understand what exactly happened to this book;

I've downloaded the pdf version and decided to buy it. Thing is, this book have 3 volumes. When I was digging into it, I've noticed the book is not being published anymore. At least, it looks so.
Then all I found was the videos from the 3 volumes and some guy trying to sell the new version of this book for 3000U$, what make me think that the publishers threw it away.
Or maybe there's no more book version, only the DVDs are being published

Guys, this material is crazy. It's really good.
And yes, I have the fucking material, and this is why I just wanted to buy the physical version with the dvds.
>>
>>514315
>Guys, this material is crazy. It's really good.
Its not
>>
File: 1453832427076.png (6 KB, 208x254) Image search: [Google]
1453832427076.png
6 KB, 208x254
>>514317
Books on 3D
>>
>>514332
you realize that video tutorials are horribly inefficient right? especially for rigging.
>>
File: 1453084486857.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1453084486857.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
>>514341
THe foundry made some amazing ones.
>>
>>514341
the best tutorials on rigging ever made were video tutorials by the person who originally rigged golum. The second best tutorials were written, Stop Staring, but also had video components
>>
Whats the best resource on skinning? Like maya muscle
>>
>>514390
>maya muscle
>maya
>>
>>514361

are those video tuts animator friendly rigging part 1-4?
>>
>>514391

whats wrong with it? I know most vfx houses use a proprietary system but its the only muscle system available to mortals.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.