[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to make my first bone system on a bow but i keep getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Trying to make my first bone system on a bow but i keep getting a loop error every time i try to parent the mesh with the bone system is there anyone that can help?
>>
remove the vertex groups then re do the whole weights
>>
File: ErrmagoditWORKED!.png (227 KB, 2560x1050) Image search: [Google]
ErrmagoditWORKED!.png
227 KB, 2560x1050
>>512747
Well that didn't work.
Why are you even replying?
>>
Why would you parent the mesh to the bones when it's skinned to them?
>>
>>512758
ok how to i do the weight animation with them i keep getting a loop error?
Not parent sorry.
>>
>>512761
wtf is "the weight animation"?
>>
>>512764
weight painting? if you dont know what the fuck that is i suggest not rigging a bow
>>
>>512767
I'm replying to OP you autistic faggot. OP said weight animation; i asked wtf weight animation is supposed to mean. animation != weighting.
>>
>>512767
lol reasons why this board is shit.
>>
Must be one of the worst threads i have ever seen, thank you op, and thank you blender.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (62 KB, 405x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
62 KB, 405x540
I'm not entirely sure what the problem the OP is experiencing is, assuming this is even relevant, you cannot do looping bone/constraint setups with Blender's current, antiquated depsgraph. You could attempt to use the new work in progress depsgraph by using the "--enable-new-depsgraph" thing. You just add that at the end of a shortcut's path. Keep in mind it is a work in progress though, it is prone to crashing and bugs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.