[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, i need some help! InventorFag here.. So there is no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
Hey guys, i need some help! InventorFag here..
So there is no measurement "data", can´t find a solution online.

Is my program broken or easyfix? my Teacher cant even find the solution..
>>
You're really vague
>>
>>511967
Yeah sorry, well it is inventor Proffesional 16 running on windows 7 (ON A MAC :P).

Im currently trying to download Excel, cause it says so in the system requirements.

Not Trying to be vague, but there is just no data where it is supposed to be. I have tried changing fonts and alot of thing. Reinstalled and so on. I Think its something with the operating system / requirements not fulfilled.
>>
>>511955
>>511971
Dude you need to learn to make more sense.

This is the best I can decipher from what you're trying to say:
>I'm using Autodesk Inventor Pro 16, and I cannot see the measurement data. I tried googling and asking my teacher but cannot find a way to make them show up. I'm using Windows 7

Did you ever see the data or was it broken from the beginning?
>>
>>511978
It has been broken from the beginning, on a freshly installed windows 7 ( with excel, net framework, adobe etc)

I run windows on my mac, But i dont think thats the case.

Everything else in the program works just fine... i have re-installed, reset settings to default, etc etc.. I cant find anyone online with the same problem, so i´m kind of stuck.
>>
>>511978

On this photo i tried to write som text on a drawing, and i turned into theese odd boxes(sketch mode)
>>
>>511988
And then i went to ordinary drawing mode, and zoomed in (alot) and got this (what i wrote)
>>
>>511989
and even further this..... its what i wrote..
>>
>>511955
What the flying fuck? Suddently it worked
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.