[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /3/ im not entirely sure where to post this so if im pos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: a1191881690_10.jpg (599 KB, 897x897) Image search: [Google]
a1191881690_10.jpg
599 KB, 897x897
Hey /3/ im not entirely sure where to post this so if im posting in the wrong area please tell me where i should post this but i was wondering if any of you can help me out. I have been looking into Lil ugly mane's discography and listening to everything and this album cover intrigued me the most > Pic related
So i have been trying to figure out how he made the text look like that and everything. I have guessed he took a lot of inspiration from Pen and pixel http://penandpixel.com/ but i just wanted to know what program lil ugly mane and pen and pixel use to do this. Thanks /3/
>>
>>509776
Nigger.
>>
>>509778
thanks family
>>
its just a specific font in 3D with its own textures

maybe he used generic font and used some kind of modifiers to make the letters shaky
>>
>>509784
Thank you if you dont mind can you please elaborate on this ?
>>
File: uluglyman.png (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
uluglyman.png
87 KB, 960x540
>>509787
>add text
>convert to mesh
>remesh (optional, i fucked it up)
>use whatever you want to deform it, i used simple deform

best way would be to download a fitting font and just render it

for textures you just make materials,UV's and whatever but you need polycount below 40k to make good UV's, and probably alot of specular
>>
>>509788
Thank you so much what program did you use
>>
>>509790
blender
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.