[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /3/ I'm new to this board and 3D modelling in general,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: capacete.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
capacete.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Sup /3/

I'm new to this board and 3D modelling in general, so forgive me if this question is too dumb

I feel stupid as hell for asking, but I'm starting to learn Zbrush and I accidentaly hit ctrl+F and it completly screwed up what I was doing... now my brush is creating multiple copies of what I am working on (my "tool"?), and it is like I'm stuck in a creating mode instead of editing/modeling as I'd like

I can't find out how to leave this mode. The brushes and alphas are locked. I've read that ctrl+F fills the canvas with pixels and ctrl_N should undo that, but I can't find my model after doing that

what the hell did I do /3/ (besides being stupid)?

pick slightly related, something I came up with in 3ds max while practicing...
>>
Ctrl N to get rid of all the nonsense in pixol mode then just click and drag on the canvas to create your model again. After that just hit the edit button on the top left of the screen. This is all from memory so hopefully that helps.
>>
>>508935
Hey

Thanks for the help... today I pressed T trying to reach for the Move Topological and got into the same alley: the brush now makes replicas of my model.

I placed one, pressed edit and did ctrl+N to get rid of the rest.

Just for my knowledge: what the hell is this mode used for?
>>
>>509049
It' some avant garde 2.5d zbrush bulshit, don't worry about it.
I've seen people using it, but it's not really that useful.
>>
File: Animation2.gif (1 MB, 682x454) Image search: [Google]
Animation2.gif
1 MB, 682x454
test
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.